Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Metal Destroyer MasterpieceMesias's Avatar
    MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000)
    mind=blown
    \m/

לוויתן

أسود معدني المحارب

MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    inb4 zombie virus kills us in the simulation, but also spreads throughout the entire system and the world we live in, and the real world end.
    "If you can read this and still disagree, fantastic; just realize that you’re wrong." - Lyle McDonald

"We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. and there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Half of the stuff I say is said to piss you off. Everything else is just a lead up to me trolling you.

★Dedication & Motivation★ RJT1534's Avatar
    RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Donate to the 2013 Tour de Cure:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145468941

itsMezzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsMezzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsMezzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsMezzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsMezzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsMezzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsMezzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsMezzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsMezzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsMezzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsMezzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by mazaa View Post
    Look at all of us talking/typing, having our OWN individual thoughts which we can change and differs from everyone else's.

There's no such thing as this bs programmer, we are our own selves.

I choose to fart now, or hold it for another two seconds, my choice.
    Brb creating Internet, surfboards, brooms, shovels, etc. was all created by some kunt on some super computer.

Okay.jpeg

Phuck all you potatoes ITT.
    Originally Posted by stoshinator View Post
    Had Deja Vu prob about 20 times in my life, last one hit me at work couple weeks ago and it just stopped me in my tracks, stood there for about 20 seconds thinking about it, knowing without a doubt that this already happened
    Originally Posted by Boombaux View Post
    what if every single movement, thought, decision, and feeling was just programmed?
    Originally Posted by ChernobylResist View Post
    Thus the Determinism vs. Free Will.
    Can someone give me an explanation on how these are related? I mean, what does someone think about as stated in the first quote: I choose to do something, vs: the third quote stating: what if everything is pre-determined?

What do you think?

QuikAsNes is not very helpful. (-500) QuikAsNes is not very helpful. (-500) QuikAsNes is not very helpful. (-500) QuikAsNes is not very helpful. (-500) QuikAsNes is not very helpful. (-500) QuikAsNes is not very helpful. (-500) QuikAsNes is not very helpful. (-500) QuikAsNes is not very helpful. (-500) QuikAsNes is not very helpful. (-500) QuikAsNes is not very helpful. (-500) QuikAsNes is not very helpful. (-500)
    what if we live in a game like the sims, and when the game is turned off we all go to sleep, and when we wake up at 2am every now and then and cant get back to sleep, the game has been turned back on because some alien kunt got bored.
    **back from band camp crew**
    **stuck a flute in my pussy crew**

ectobrah

zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DIl3Hfh9tY

interesting stuff like a black hole increases in area not in volume when it consumes stuff.
    has no genetix

powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by zaqx View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DIl3Hfh9tY

interesting stuff like a black hole increases in area not in volume when it consumes stuff.
    Yeah that could be good evidence for the holographic theory. Because if everything is holographic then 3D space is reducible to the 2D space enclosing it. If a black hole increases in area rather than volume then that means when it swallows up mass, the data comprising that mass basically becomes embedded into its event horizon. The spherical horizon has to become a little bit bigger to contain that mass-energy-information.

One of the coolest questions we have yet to answer is the Black Hole Information Paradox (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_h...mation_paradox). Truly a mindfuk as of yet, because we don't know the full story. To basically sum it up, imagine you throw an entire library of the most complex text books ever into a black hole. All those different words suddenly become 3 things: a change in how fast the black hole is spinning (angular momentum), an increase in the mass of the black hole, and a change in its electrical charge. Billions of different numbers & words suddenly become 3 numbers. So it's like you take this whole library of books, and you do one single sign language hand movement which says everything contained in those books.
    Perfect 2 Min Shave W/ Just Water - forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149862193
    Bored? Things to do - forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149179743
    Posture Correction Info by Gzus - forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123812871
    Meditation thread of peace - forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143525223

Never skip a chance to learn something about your body: one little snippet of knowledge could make or break your future life

BDub85 is a name known to all. (+5000) BDub85 is a name known to all. (+5000) BDub85 is a name known to all. (+5000) BDub85 is a name known to all. (+5000) BDub85 is a name known to all. (+5000) BDub85 is a name known to all. (+5000) BDub85 is a name known to all. (+5000) BDub85 is a name known to all. (+5000) BDub85 is a name known to all. (+5000) BDub85 is a name known to all. (+5000) BDub85 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by powahshake View Post
    Yeah that could be good evidence for the holographic theory. Because if everything is holographic then 3D space is reducible to the 2D space enclosing it. If a black hole increases in area rather than volume then that means when it swallows up mass, the data comprising that mass basically becomes embedded into its event horizon. The spherical horizon has to become a little bit bigger to contain that mass-energy-information.

One of the coolest questions we have yet to answer is the Black Hole Information Paradox (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_h...mation_paradox). Truly a mindfuk as of yet, because we don't know the full story. To basically sum it up, imagine you throw an entire library of the most complex text books ever into a black hole. All those different words suddenly become 3 things: a change in how fast the black hole is spinning (angular momentum), an increase in the mass of the black hole, and a change in its electrical charge. Billions of different numbers & words suddenly become 3 numbers. So it's like you take this whole library of books, and you do one single sign language hand movement which says everything contained in those books.
    Black holes are like the ARC's of objective-c....any cs brahs feel me?

Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lucious View Post
    i love people who think prefacing their criticisms with the word "pseudo" makes them heaps deep and intelligent. it doesnt.
    Gets me right in the jimmies, every time.

ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by nosliw View Post
    the radius of our universe is 48 billion lys? How did you get that measure?
    It (our universe) is constantly expanding.
    When the big bang first occurred, space itself was the first to expand, traveling exponentially faster than light and matter. Slowly after that rushed in everything else that has come to in our universe.

To answer your question i googled "what is radius of universe"
    **vomits when cashier asks if i want cash back crew**
    **tried going gay because i couldn't get girls Crew**
    **couldn't get guys either crew**
    **cat is the only one that accepts me crew**
    **obsess over girls at first contact crew**
    **young children cry at the sight of me crew**
    **goes grocery shopping at 3am to limit human interaction crew**
    **Negged Team Pun, he negged back crew**

B; 195x5x5
    S; 285x5x5
    D 395x5

Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is it possible that our big bang is just the opposite side of another universe's black hole and that our universe expands as the black hole consumes mass in universe 2?

That would mean there would be multiple universes all interconnected by blackholes.

zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by powahshake View Post

Not a paradoxfor me tbh.

The information in the library consists of bits of information aka the elementary particles, all the texts just get scrambled in the black hole and if you could unscramble them in the right way you would get the whole library.

and another take on it, all the information in the library is already accesible in nature so the information as in texts n stuff is (ofc it is created when the universe was but not by man just copied and understood.)never created just copied from nature, and then tossed into the black hole, net information lost 0

hawkings was wrong.

edit: been thinking bout this for some time now, and it all came togheter with this post sounds for me kinda rational n logic. brb applying for university physics.
    has no genetix

ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Bar182 View Post
    Is it possible that our big bang is just the opposite side of another universe's black hole and that our universe expands as the black hole consumes mass in universe 2?

That would mean there would be multiple universes all interconnected by blackholes.
    Impossible. There is a set limit of mass in our universe, aka the same amount that was there prior and during/after the big bang. Conservation of Mass. Your idea would make it out so that there would be a constant stream of 'fresh' mass entering universe A from universe B.

Our universe is expanding proportionally, i.e. let's say we have a 3/4/5 right triangle, after say a million years it would be MUCH MUCH larger, however the proportions would stay the same.

However, once matter nears the gravitational pull and the event horizon of a black hole, the laws of time and physics begin to not apply anymore...
    so..
    **vomits when cashier asks if i want cash back crew**
    **tried going gay because i couldn't get girls Crew**
    **couldn't get guys either crew**
    **cat is the only one that accepts me crew**
    **obsess over girls at first contact crew**
    **young children cry at the sight of me crew**
    **goes grocery shopping at 3am to limit human interaction crew**
    **Negged Team Pun, he negged back crew**

B; 195x5x5
    S; 285x5x5
    D 395x5

Morpheus99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Morpheus99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Morpheus99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Morpheus99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Morpheus99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Morpheus99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It's actually highly likely we are a computer simulation.

Error checking binary code found in our universe:

Personally I think the universe is a giant fractal. (Mandelbrot set)
    ht tp: //e n.wikip ed ia.org/wiki/Fractal
    ht tp://en . .org/wiki/Mandelbrot_set

came in here to post this....
    and this..

Originally Posted by ShreddedRocks View Post
    Impossible. There is a set limit of mass in our universe, aka the same amount that was there prior and during/after the big bang. Conservation of Mass. Your idea would make it out so that there would be a constant stream of 'fresh' mass entering universe A from universe B.

Our universe is expanding proportionally, i.e. let's say we have a 3/4/5 right triangle, after say a million years it would be MUCH MUCH larger, however the proportions would stay the same.

However, once matter nears the gravitational pull and the event horizon of a black hole, the laws of time and physics begin to not apply anymore...
    so..
    also important to add is that the expansion as far as we understand is accelerating, so in the future we will not be able to see and visually access alot of information that we can now, we will be able to see the milky way, and not much else.
    has no genetix

Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just remember that it's not considered science until it's testable and falsifiable, and that's what I think they're getting at. The idea has been pure philosophical speculation since Bostrom's paper.

u wot m8?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_hole
    RudyRude's (100% DEAD SRS) CREW
    Lion in a world of sheep CREW
    Self improvement CREW
    Super Saiyan CREW

It's only when we're pushed to our absolute limits that we can truly shine - Vegeta

Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wish I was bright enough to even grasp some of the simple concepts in this thread but I'm failing badly
    ( ' ' ' ) MISC RUGBY CREW ( ' ' ' )

JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bump
    Cobra Kai Crew

Roman Catholic Crew

Donald Trump 2024 Crew

Ron DeSantis 2028 Crew

eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ShreddedRocks View Post

so..
    says who?

Always lol when humans underestimate due to the knowledge we have now and we are not even close to a superior knowledge.

PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000)
    yes the creator of this matrix world is called god and we are his game.
    LoL at people literally thinking in terms of matrix though. Stop watching so many movies when you're stoned!

syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this **** is fake like god. you wana see a different world go to a planet outside our solar system that has life, dumbasses

Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    4th dimension crew checking in, haven't been to the 3rd dimension in a while, chit looks so 3D here, you guise shud come 4th dimension.

lolhey is just really nice. (+1000) lolhey is just really nice. (+1000) lolhey is just really nice. (+1000) lolhey is just really nice. (+1000) lolhey is just really nice. (+1000) lolhey is just really nice. (+1000) lolhey is just really nice. (+1000) lolhey is just really nice. (+1000) lolhey is just really nice. (+1000) lolhey is just really nice. (+1000) lolhey is just really nice. (+1000)
    wouldn't matter if it was true or not if you think about it

s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    well everything works on a system. atom interactions are always the same so they could have complicated parameters in binary or whatever code.

MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So we are like the SIMS but someones playing as us? WTF

eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And if people understand the concept the dude states it is basically we find codes in ways we want to describe the cosmos. Very very longggg away from stating they believing humans are a code in a future program.

Cant imagine how much people gave up life BC of this thread

Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by itsMezzy View Post
    Can someone give me an explanation on how these are related? I mean, what does someone think about as stated in the first quote: I choose to do something, vs: the third quote stating: what if everything is pre-determined?

What do you think?
    There are varying degrees of determinism. It doesn't necessarily mean everything is predetermined, but that free will is an illusion and the choices you make are the result of cause and effect, the interactions of your genes with your environment. What makes humans unique is our ability to consciously witness the processes within the brain.
    However the implications of hard determinism make for a deep moral discussion. If we don't consciously make our own decisions, how do we punish wrongdoers?

Beard becuz bulking IsThisRealLife's Avatar
    IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If I am actually a computer program simulating life, whoever programmed me had a weird sense of humor. Wonder how he explained my porn choices to his co-programmers.

Shreddet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shreddet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shreddet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shreddet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shreddet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shreddet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shreddet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shreddet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shreddet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shreddet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shreddet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well the deepest part of the deep web is known for being a sentient being (aware of itself)

EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jazi View Post
    Love it

We're already making universes in video games, and where the tech is headed they will get more and more intricate and immersing. Theoretically, we WILL eventually create an intricate cyber universe similar to our own so maybe this is a cycle that has happened long ago already.
    This boggles the mind for sure. But from my view, I would be happy with just being a simulation of the real me that existed years ago. I mean it's better than miscing, and I am on a computer with fresh water right next to me. Def could have been dealt a worse character in the simulation