Sljmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sljmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sljmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sljmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sljmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sljmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sljmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sljmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sljmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sljmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sljmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do you guys deal with guys flirting with your girl?

A couple of situations I was in with my ex before I started seriously lifting getting all of the self satisfaction benefits, I feel like I acted like a bit of a pussy and not how I would of now, I want to know what you guys would do in these situations, and what you've done in similar ones.. Walking down the street holding hands with her, bunch of guys start saying sht like 'she's a good looking one' winking and acting hard. I just carried on walking, not looking at them, but now I guess I should of looked at them like 'stfu' atleast. Just one more, when me and her were 'on a break' just a few days before we broke up I was with her in a group of people including this guy who was a proper ****ing perv and creep. She was being a slag doing some **** with him where they'd go as close as they could to eachother without actually kissing and move their heads around there for a bit, I was right infront of them. I didn't do anything, but if it happened now I would grab him the collar and push him to the ground or some **** atleast. So what sort of situations have you guys been in and what did you do? Yeah I know from this I sound like a ******* but I've changed a lot since then thank god.

Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Sljmaster View Post
    A couple of situations I was in with my ex before I started seriously lifting getting all of the self satisfaction benefits, I feel like I acted like a bit of a pussy and not how I would of now, I want to know what you guys would do in these situations, and what you've done in similar ones.. Walking down the street holding hands with her, bunch of guys start saying sht like 'she's a good looking one' winking and acting hard. I just carried on walking, not looking at them, but now I guess I should of looked at them like 'stfu' atleast. Just one more, when me and her were 'on a break' just a few days before we broke up I was with her in a group of people including this guy who was a proper ****ing perv and creep. She was being a slag doing some **** with him where they'd go as close as they could to eachother without actually kissing and move their heads around there for a bit, I was right infront of them. I didn't do anything, but if it happened now I would grab him the collar and push him to the ground or some **** atleast. So what sort of situations have you guys been in and what did you do? Yeah I know from this I sound like a ******* but I've changed a lot since then thank god.
    **** them up. Or at least scare the chit out of em.

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My girlfriend likes PDA ...... A LOT.
    She pretty much states that I'm we're in a relationship when in public.

Let's put it this way. If I'm with her she is touching me 100% of the time.
    Guys clearly get the picture from that so I don't have much worries.
    + they're probably just intimidated by how thick, solid, and tight I am.

speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ignore it. You know they are getting nowhere if you are dating her.

If she cheats on you... she isn't right for you.

You probably wont find the right girl till later in your life around maybe mid to late twenties.
    NGU

Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just let the *******s keep mirin.

DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Stop being beta. Be alpha. Then you wont be insecure about other men

BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When I'm dating someone I am generally not worried.

Now, if a guy was harassing her...........

diff story

Sopher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sopher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sopher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sopher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sopher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sopher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think in the second situation, your girl wanted you to do something or at least say what the f**k! If my girl did that in front of me I'd grab the best looking girl I can find take her to the group basically smash her there lol

ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i mean mug em. I'm bigger then 99% of people i see around, it puts the fear of god in em. Doesn't really bother me though, i'm the one fking her. As long as they don't come up and try to get her number i could care less who the fk is looking at her.

that being said, i'm single right now, i dont have to worry about any of that sht
    Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

I rep back all manlets (thank you based natypes)

andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stats: 6'0", 150 lbs

Don't confront anyone, for your own safety dude...

Tracey128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tracey128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tracey128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tracey128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tracey128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tracey128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tracey128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tracey128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tracey128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tracey128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tracey128 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well it'd be a different story too if while they were tryna flirt with her shes blushing and paying them attention
    Fav 3 lifts: Close grip bench, Squats, and Deadlifts

bench: 225 (10/9/2010)
    squat: 325 (may2010)
    deadlift 275x5 (april2010)

goal: to be razor sharp cut while being as strong as possible

WHEN I START BACK LIFTING IM COMING BACK ---> FULL FORCE

Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    they cant flirt if they're dead?

cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ninnyhammer View Post
    i mean mug em. I'm bigger then 99% of people i see around, it puts the fear of god in em. Doesn't really bother me though, i'm the one fking her. As long as they don't come up and try to get her number i could care less who the fk is looking at her.

that being said, i'm single right now, i dont have to worry about any of that sht
    real towlk. reps (no homo)
    creatine more than once

* no iPhone crew *

* meditation crew *

"You merely adopted the feels, i was born in them, moulded by them"

I'm gonna make it brah

RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Sopher View Post
    I think in the second situation, your girl wanted you to do something or at least say what the f**k! If my girl did that in front of me I'd grab the best looking girl I can find take her to the group basically smash her there lol
    No you wouldn't.

Strong wtf in second situation.

OP my gf is a bartender. She gets hit on pretty much on a daily basis. I understand that most people find her attractive. Whether it be around me or not dont let your insecurities get the best of you.

Silently ... But surely . Gilgamesh13's Avatar
    Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ignore it of course ... it's a good way to know if she's worth keeping.
    "By striving to do the impossible, man has always achieved what is possible. Those who have cautiously done no more than they believed possible have never taken a single step forward." Mikhail Bakunin ~

The king of the jungle is the lion not the elephant, the king of the seas is the shark not the whale... You may want to be the biggest, but my goal is to be king.

No action --> decay.

Don't let your ego write checks that your body can't cash.

Lapis Philosophorum.

nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Fight them
    Bench-285 lbs -- 130 kg
    Squat-335 lbs -- 152 kg
    Deadlift-405 lbs -- 184 kg
    OH Press-170 lbs -- 77 kg

End of year goal: 185 lbs, 10%

Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000)
    First one you should learn to ignore, it will happen and no point fighting if it happens every time. If you say anything it will probably lead to you getting jumped if there's a group. However second situation i would not let that pass..

n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Pull the Ryan McCarthy from Never Back Down, and just go make out with her in front of the dude.
    A lion does not concern himself with the opinions of sheep.-Unknown

JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    When I'm with a girl in public, guys can tell she's mine by body language and they respect that by ****ing off. Then again I'm 6'3 245, they're probably scared that if they hit on my girlfriend I would maul them to death.

SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i almost talked to a girl once

Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by SethBJJ View Post
    i almost talked to a girl once
    No you didnt
    Weight gainers are a waste of money.
    Not everyone who drops **** on you is your enemy.
    Not everyone who gets you out of **** is your friend.
    And when you're in deep ****, keep your mouth shut!

Cutting to 180ish

Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    no offense, but 150 lbs at 6', you ain't gonna do **** to most guys..

Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DylanTheVillian View Post
    Stop being beta. Be alpha. Then you wont be insecure about other men

This, who gives a **** if they are looking at your girl and flirting with her. She is not 'yours' a relationship is where you both have trust in each and respect each other where you'll make right decisions, if she cheats, she is now an ex that simple. What you are actually doing by getting mad is getting jealous, and not trusting your girlfriend.
    Follow my Workout log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156251783
    -----------
    Teen BB Big 3 PL Champ
    |5'4"|160lbs|12%BF|18 years|
    BB Full Squat 1rm: 425lbs
    BB Deadlift 1rm: 475lbs
    Bench Press 1rm: 275lbs
    ★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Unfocus View Post
    This, who gives a **** if they are looking at your girl and flirting with her. She is not 'yours' a relationship is where you both have trust in each and respect each other where you'll make right decisions, if she cheats, she is now an ex that simple. What you are actually doing by getting mad is getting jealous, and not trusting your girlfriend.
    This. Guys are always going to flirt with your girl when you're not around. Your girl shouldn't be flirting back though, if she is just move on to a girl who respects you because that bitch doesn't.

Apaah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Apaah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Apaah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Apaah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Apaah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Apaah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Apaah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Apaah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Apaah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Apaah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Apaah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    once your aesthetic people wont flirt with ur gf.

Originally Posted by Apaah View Post
    once your aesthetic people wont flirt with ur gf.
    Yes they will, just not when you're there. Trust me man, I'm bigger than virtually everyone in my school and could beat any of their asses. Beta *******s still flirted with my exes, just not when I was around.

lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    when me and her were 'on a break' just a few days before we broke up I was with her in a group of people including this guy who was a proper ****ing perv and creep. She was being a slag doing some **** with him where they'd go as close as they could to eachother without actually kissing and move their heads around there for a bit, I was right infront of them. I didn't do anything,
    OP,are you still a *******?
    The limits of the body and mind are unknown to most people.

gizmo800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizmo800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizmo800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizmo800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizmo800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizmo800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizmo800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizmo800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizmo800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizmo800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizmo800 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JuxtaposedBrah View Post
    This. Guys are always going to flirt with your girl when you're not around. Your girl shouldn't be flirting back though, if she is just move on to a girl who respects you because that bitch doesn't.
    Strong this. She doesn't sound like she respects you by second situation OP. Confront her and find out if she truly cares. If she doesn't convince you then walk away for good. She needs to grow up.
    “For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.” - Arnold Schwarzenegger

☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆