DomCook is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomCook is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomCook is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomCook is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomCook is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomCook is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomCook is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomCook is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomCook is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomCook is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomCook is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I'm getting prescribed ******** because I actually need it but,

I know that it makes me not wanna eat at all. Anyone have any tips on increasing appetite?

jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DomCook View Post
    I know that it makes me not wanna eat at all. Anyone have any tips on increasing appetite?
    The drug's half life is somewhere around 7 to 11 hours for most. Yes, I know. Tis a hell of a long time to go without food.

Eat a large meal prior to taking your medication, generally somewhere around half of your daily caloric consumption. Once the drug has worn off, and you begin to feel hungry, eat your second meal. Avoid consuming a fat-laden meal, in addition to anything acidic such as ascorbic acid and/or grapefruits prior to taking your medicine, as this will interfere with it's absorption.

People generally feel most of the sides post-administration because of the hypoglycemia brought upon by norepinepherine ligand binding. You end up burning through your glycogen stores as a result, which is why most people lose weight on the drug, doesn't allow any leeway for the maintenance of normal glucose levels either because it won't allow you to eat anything. Which is why it is important to allow your body to 'stock up', so to speak, prior to taking the medication.

Although if you can eat while on it, please do.

Most people can't stand solid foods while on the drug however, although liquids are generally well tolerated. You might want to drink the occasional fruit smoothie or even better - protein shake, midway into the drug's half life.

If this doesn't pan out and you don't like the sides of the drug, might I recommend Vyvanse?

whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just curious...why do you need it? I've encountered too many people who take it but can use other "natural" substances and perform much better. Sorry to derail the convo.

neza86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neza86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neza86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neza86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neza86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neza86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neza86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neza86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neza86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neza86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neza86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i was also prescribed ******** about a month ago made training and dieting a whole lot harder. to the op do you take the instant release or the extended release version?. ive felt that with the IR, which lasts about 4-5 hours, i am able to get meals in between doses, which i take once in the morning and again at noon.
    i rep back always

ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by whiskeysticks View Post
    Just curious...why do you need it? I've encountered too many people who take it but can use other "natural" substances and perform much better. Sorry to derail the convo.
    If he has ADHD, I don't see how any natural substance would be more effective, unless you consider methylphenidate natural.

ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jaimeruiz99 View Post
    The drug's half life is somewhere around 7 to 11 hours for most. Yes, I know. Tis a hell of a long time to go without food.

Eat a large meal prior to taking your medication, generally somewhere around half of your daily caloric consumption. Once the drug has worn off, and you begin to feel hungry, eat your second meal. Avoid consuming a fat-laden meal, in addition to anything acidic such as ascorbic acid and/or grapefruits prior to taking your medicine, as this will interfere with it's absorption.

People generally feel most of the sides post-administration because of the hypoglycemia brought upon by norepinepherine ligand binding. You end up burning through your glycogen stores as a result, which is why most people lose weight on the drug, doesn't allow any leeway for the maintenance of normal glucose levels either because it won't allow you to eat anything. Which is why it is important to allow your body to 'stock up', so to speak, prior to taking the medication.

Although if you can eat while on it, please do.

Most people can't stand solid foods while on the drug however, although liquids are generally well tolerated. You might want to drink the occasional fruit smoothie or even better - protein shake, midway into the drug's half life.

If this doesn't pan out and you don't like the sides of the drug, might I recommend Vyvanse?
    your points, while pharmacologically valid, are largely clinically irrelevant. he will be fine after a week or so's use, especially from an appetite perspective, and especially if he actually has ADHD

Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by whiskeysticks View Post

You are not a doctor, or atleast his doctor, know nothing of the situation, or his medical background. Rx dosage/uses should not be advised on this forum. It is dangerous and haphazard to offer advice a doc should on the forum. Offering alteratives for him to look into with his doctor is one thing, to suggest he doesnt need a rx drug is just reckless. /rant + pet peeve over

Op: does your appetite normally increase after cardio? I know most people's will. 15 to 20 mins of HIIT cardio should have your appetite in full swing. If not, going on above post about half life, look into interment fasting. Or loom at calorie dense foods for days you really have no appetite.

Pkease excuse typos...on my phone and tipsy at same time.

Originally Posted by Hawks58 View Post
    You are not a doctor, or atleast his doctor, know nothing of the situation, or his medical background. Rx dosage/uses should not be advised on this forum. It is dangerous and haphazard to offer advice a doc should on the forum. Offering alteratives for him to look into with his doctor is one thing, to suggest he doesnt need a rx drug is just reckless. /rant + pet peeve over

Op: does your appetite normally increase after cardio? I know most people's will. 15 to 20 mins of HIIT cardio should have your appetite in full swing. If not, going on above post about half life, look into interment fasting. Or loom at calorie dense foods for days you really have no appetite.

Pkease excuse typos...on my phone and tipsy at same time.
    thank you. serious