Thread: protein ?

ccards6436 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ccards6436 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ccards6436 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ccards6436 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ccards6436 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ccards6436 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ccards6436 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ccards6436 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ccards6436 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ccards6436 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ccards6436 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

protein ?

I was wondering when is the best time to drink a protein shake. One of my friends sips on a protein shake in the middle of a workout.... and I usually just drink one right after working out... which is better....

nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ccards6436
    I was wondering when is the best time to drink a protein shake. One of my friends sips on a protein shake in the middle of a workout.... and I usually just drink one right after working out... which is better....
    I have a protein shake atleast 4 times a day. I include one for breakfast, preworkout, post workout and before bed. Sometimes even more. You definetly need protein/carbs post workout.

HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Experiment and see how you go. I eat 1.5 hours before I go to the gym then as soon as I've finished my very first excercise I down a shake and get back into lifting.
    I personally find that if I drink a shake during my workout it can seem to energize me but more importantly as soon as my workout is finished I know that those important nutrients are being sucked up by my muscles.
    Your muscles are most receptive nutrients post workout.
    Remember a shake takes time to reach your muscle.