FreightTrian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Re-rack your weights!

Its part of the workout! Put your weights back on the rack, Please!

Its the New Year so all the new people are showing up and its already getting old taking off your 50lbs of newbie weight.

ncbiggj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ncbiggj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ncbiggj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ncbiggj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ncbiggj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ncbiggj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ncbiggj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ncbiggj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ncbiggj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ncbiggj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ncbiggj has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    and put them back where they go....LOL.. I hate that more then anything... looking for the weights...and finding them over by the cardio equipment.

buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No what pisses me off when the 25 is on the same limb as the 10s, or when the 25 is on one limb and covers part of the 45 so you have to take it off before you can get to the 45.
    Bench Press: 260 X 5
    Squat: 275 X 5
    Military Press: 160 X 5
    Weight: 212 lbs
    Training Week: 1 (restarted)
    -
    Neck: 19.5"
    Chest: 48"
    Arms: 15.5" (needs improvement)
    Thighs: 24"
    (All these measurements are when flexing btw)
    -
    04/24/03

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I always rerack my weights
    even when I do shrugz on the lever machine
    the pain...the pain

I even used to rack other peoples weights till the gym cold shouldered me when I applied for a job
    now the *******s that run the place can rack the ignorant bastards' weights

Rydain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Aaaaaamen! I hate it when I want to do squats and some asshat has left four big wheels on each side of the bar. If you're strong enough to squat all that, you can sure as hell put it back when you're done. It's not that I'm too weak to do it myself, but I'm annoyed at having to waste time and energy before I lift.

Hardgainer Personified ShallowGrave's Avatar
    ShallowGrave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShallowGrave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShallowGrave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShallowGrave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShallowGrave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShallowGrave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShallowGrave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShallowGrave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShallowGrave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShallowGrave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShallowGrave has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thats why I lift at home. Theres a million things I hate about the gym and thats definatly one of them
    "That laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve to encourage rather than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man"
    -Thomas Jefferson