Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10)

tired of being skinny? confused about nutrition/training plans? READ THIS!

I am now offering online personal training for those outside of Philadelphia who are not able to make it to Greg Longs Gym. I am here to push you, motivate you, help you, teach you, and share my knowledge. Whatever your goals are I am here to make sure you not only reach them but smash through them.
    transform.jpg
    onlineflier.jpg
    JOIN THE BUILT TO LAST ARMY NOW!
    contact me at brendanbradley_builttolast@yahoo.com
    "The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive,
    but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer"

"what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

shattering goals in life and bodybuilding one after another.

BECOME BUILT TO LAST

DRE4M3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol
    get big? lift big!

spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no thx

BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DRE4M3R View Post
    lol
    from the looks of your picture you'd be perfect for this, so i don't exactly know what you're laughing at.
    i would have loved to have someone guide me in my beginning stages. trust me it makes the process a lot smoother and cleaner.

"what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

BECOME BUILT TO LAST

rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100)
    yohoho merry christmas to you too!

Registered User KrazyEyezKillah's Avatar
    KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no thx
    Bench Press - 225x18 // 275x8 // 330x1
    Squat - 385x7 // 445x1
    Overhead Press - 135x20 // 225x1
    Deadlift - 385x11

Bodyweight OHP for reps!

★★ Buddhist Crew★★
    "How is it possible that a being with such sensitive jewels as the eyes, such enchanted musical instruments as the ears, and such fabulous arabesque of nerves as the brain can experience itself as anything less than a god?" - A.W.

DRE4M3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BRAHdley View Post
    from the looks of your picture you'd be perfect for this, so i don't exactly know what you're laughing at.
    i would have loved to have someone guide me in my beginning stages. trust me it makes the process a lot smoother and cleaner.
    no thanks. im fine with the information i am getting from the great BBteen to guide me for free.
    get big? lift big!

Originally Posted by DRE4M3R View Post
    no thanks. im fine with the information i am getting from the great BBteen to guide me for free.
    this forum is actually completely horrible.
    if you want some solid advice id say check out these forums, all real advice and information from professional bodybuilders.
    universalusa.com
    animalpak.com
    musculardevolpment.com

all of their forums are great, not full of kids who just think they know what they're talking about...youll learn a ton more

BECOME BUILT TO LAST

Registered User theWhiteMamba17's Avatar
    theWhiteMamba17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theWhiteMamba17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theWhiteMamba17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theWhiteMamba17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theWhiteMamba17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theWhiteMamba17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theWhiteMamba17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theWhiteMamba17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theWhiteMamba17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theWhiteMamba17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theWhiteMamba17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Your stuff looks good man, but nobody comes on bodybuilding.com looking for somebody who can personal train them over the internet for money. this website is for people to share their progress and ask questions about fitness. This website is not the place to be advertising your small business.

Originally Posted by Latex69 View Post
    Mhk im going to listen to professional bodybuilders who are on juice and listen to them even tho im natural and there advice wont help.And there is plenty of pro bb/pl on this site.
    all you kids think about steroids is that it is some magic injection or pill. do you know the sacrifice and ridiculously strict diets they follow to put on that mass? I'm almost positive you don't because if you did you would be amazed. you can't just go online and spend however much you want on supplements or steroids or whatever and sit on your couch eating chips all day. its all about your nutrition, your dedication, and your training. Yeah they might be on steroids but steroids won't do **** without a diet and proper training.

do your research.

BECOME BUILT TO LAST

Originally Posted by theWhiteMamba17 View Post
    Your stuff looks good man, but nobody comes on bodybuilding.com looking for somebody who can personal train them over the internet for money. this website is for people to share their progress and ask questions about fitness. This website is not the place to be advertising your small business.
    i understand where you're going from and all, but my question to you is then why have i gotten email responses to this? half of the ids just starting on this website are afraid to ask questions cause all people do on this website is hate on them for not being as knowledgable.

BECOME BUILT TO LAST

spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah they might be on steroids but steroids won't do **** without a diet and proper training.

Do your research.

KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have a feeling OP's diet mostly consists of brown rice, chicken, and protein powder.
    Squat - 385x7 // 445x1
    Deadlift - 385x11

Bodyweight OHP for reps!

★★ Buddhist Crew★★
    "How is it possible that a being with such sensitive jewels as the eyes, such enchanted musical instruments as the ears, and such fabulous arabesque of nerves as the brain can experience itself as anything less than a god?" - A.W.

Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how do i get muscle on my toes?
    Long live Visagex

Originally Posted by KrazyEyezKillah View Post
    I have a feeling OP's diet mostly consists of brown rice, chicken, and protein powder.
    a lot more than that, but the diet you just posted will still work.

BECOME BUILT TO LAST

Originally Posted by spiderman997 View Post

Do your research.
    lol you go load up on test and deca without a diet and a proper training program....get back to me when your cycle is up and let me know how much weight and muscle mass you kept on after your pct. i train with a former mr.universe, my research is done....everyday actually.

do your research

BECOME BUILT TO LAST

lol you go load up on test and deca without a diet and a proper training program....get back to me when your cycle is up and let me know how much weight and muscle mass you kept on after your pct. i train with a former mr.universe, my research is done....everyday actually.

do your research
    Counter peer-reviewed research with "I train with a former Mr. Universe". Neato story bro.

do your research
    And so begins the great **** storm of our time.

1st.
    Squat - 385x7 // 445x1
    Deadlift - 385x11

Bodyweight OHP for reps!

★★ Buddhist Crew★★

Counter peer-reviewed research with "I train with a former Mr. Universe". Neato story bro.
    ...but your argument has ended. exactly.

BECOME BUILT TO LAST

BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    all you kids think about steroids is that it is some magic injection or pill. do you know the sacrifice and ridiculously strict diets they follow to put on that mass? I'm almost positive you don't because if you did you would be amazed. you can't just go online and spend however much you want on supplements or steroids or whatever and sit on your couch eating chips all day. its all about your nutrition, your dedication, and your training. Yeah they might be on steroids but steroids won't do **** without a diet and proper training.

do your research.
    He's not saying they're a magic pill, spastic. He's saying the training for someone on gear and someone who isn't is completely different.
    Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168292533&p=1378041213#post1378041213
    ---
    ☢☢☢☢ Tall Guy Crew ☢☢☢☢
    ☆☆☆MISC INK CREW☆☆☆

...but your argument has ended. exactly.
    My argument:
    http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056...99607043350101
    http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/283/6/E1214.full
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1421286/

HMMM, that must be why they give steroids to burn victims and AIDS patients suffering from muscle atrophy, because they have a bitchin' training program and a spot on diet.

Originally Posted by BradCathie View Post
    He's not saying they're a magic pill, spastic. He's saying the training for someone on gear and someone who isn't is completely different.
    kinda, not exactly. these pros are use far more dedicated to the sport than most of us. spending their time in the gym, then the rest of the time in the kitchen. but as far as workouts they train insaneeeeeee

BECOME BUILT TO LAST

kinda, not exactly. these pros are use far more dedicated to the sport than most of us.
    No ****? When you do something for a living, you tend to do it a lot?

Mind = blown.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP: Do you prefer brown or white rice for dat PWO insulin spike?

grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000)

do your research

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    In with the force of 1,000 suns.

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    white rice increase insulin, so i use white.

BECOME BUILT TO LAST

No ****? When you do something for a living, you tend to do it a lot?

Mind = blown.
    except they don't? they have other jobs?
    ex: steve kuclo is a firefighter

BECOME BUILT TO LAST

Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Afk disregarding studies
    Long live Visagex

My argument:

HMMM, that must be why they give steroids to burn victims and AIDS patients suffering from muscle atrophy, because they have a bitchin' training program and a spot on diet.

...you proved my point thanks. if they give steroids to people who are injured and even give testosterone to males with decreasing test levels.....then why aren't they ****in huge? BECAUSE THEY ARENT TRAINING AND DIETING PROPERLY. my point exactly you can trust take steroids and expect to get massive just sitting there...without putting in insane work and on a strict diet and eating like an animal its simply not gonna be effective. same for a person not using steroids, you eat according to your goal. someone training hard as **** and eating according to their goals is gonna have much quicker and better results than someone train hard as ****, but just eating at random times and eating whenever they want. thanks for your time bro. glad i taught you something.

BECOME BUILT TO LAST