Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Football/Life.... Need some serious help.

Hey guys,

This isn't a depressing thread don't worry, but I'm really stressed out about this
    and was looking to seek some help from people who may have been in the same position at one point.

Basically, I've been playing football since I was 10.
    i started out at like 215 pounds, obese as hell which was fine. They put me on offensive line and I loved it, I was one of the stars on my team until i was like 14 or 15 at which point I was tired of being obese and cut down to 175 somehow (eventually gained it all back though)

Fast forward to last season, first year of high school.
    I was 5'9, 190 pounds (pretty fat) so I ended up on Defensive Line.
    Prior to the season, my parents signed me up for NCSA, a Recruiting program designed to help get
    recruited to a college or university.

At first I had huge dreams, wanted to play for a top notch american school like USC or something, (lolololol.)
    well, I showed up to camp relatively out of shape and depressed, as right after the season started my grandad was diagnosed with lung cancer.
    I adopted the vision of family first, ended up skipping 12-15 practices to spend time with my grandad.
    I played literally less than 10 plays the ENTIRE season.
    I would've been a starter, but some kid (strongest in our entire league) who was like 5'11-6'0 and weighed in around 220-230 pounds, benched 185 x 35 i think it was, came in and tried out for the position I was playing (Defensive tackle, I had no business being there as I was tiny as chit though anyways)

My season turned into constantly getting trampled by that kid in practice,
    never playing when it came to game time, and constantly getting yelled at by the coach for skipping
    practice to see my grandfather.

Basically, the last year has changed me A LOT.
    I really don't even enjoy football anymore, after last season I pretty much lost interest.
    Not playing and busting your ass for no reason really kills your motivation, trust me

The only problem with all this is that my parents invested $3,000 into the NCSA thing.
    it would've honestly been a great investment if i had played last year and actually had some game footage, decent stats etc. with which to garner some attention from college scouts or whatever.

i think my BEST option if I keep playing football, is I might get lucky (if I even play this year)
    and get an offer from a D-2 school or something in my senior year, and that's IF I get decent grades and high ACT/SAT scores (I have to take them this spring in grade 11)
    even that is a long shot i believe since I didn't even play my freshman year and only have 2 seasons left.
    I think if I play this and next year and actually do good I could end up going to Acadia or St.Fx out here around where I live, and playing in the CIS (canadian interuniversity sport) and that's a joke tbh.
    I've trained with these guys and practiced with the university teams a few times, and their practices are easier than ours were when I was 13 or 14... it's ridiculous

Anyways, I seriously don't know what to do.
    I made a comittment to my parents to keep playing, but I'm not even interested in it anymore.
    I'm only interested in a few things (subjects in school wise) like biology and stuff,
    I like learning about the human body and such, it really interests me
    I couldn't see myself being a doctor or anything I don't think, but I like that, that's all I've got right about now.

CLIFFS :
    -Played football for years
    -Parents invest $3000 in recruiting program
    -I suck at football sort of and don't like it/not committed
    -No idea WatDo

oh and to top things off, if I wanted to play defensive line this year I need to start practice now, 9 days before tryouts.
    I said no (not committed at all lolwut) I'll just try out for something else, but I have no ****ing clue what as I'm 5'9 and 175 ish.
    Seriously,
    IDK.

Any help?

apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000)
    move on....

not going NFL, sorry brah

Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thats kinda rough, srs.

I would honestly just tell your parents. It sucks, and its a waste of money but its the best thing to do.

Ptosello4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ptosello4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ptosello4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ptosello4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ptosello4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ptosello4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ptosello4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ptosello4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ptosello4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ptosello4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ptosello4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    tell you parents you will never make it far in the sport anyway if you are 100% committed.
    ★★★Black Knights Crew★★★

★★★ Pics or Negs Crew ★★★

★★★ Quality Crew ★★★

★★★Team Silent Stars★★★

l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're not going to play college football as a lineman or another position. Probably a kicker but that's just about it.
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

**Forever Legend**

Competitions
    ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)

TMisc Bulking competition: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152133453

( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)

BTru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BTru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BTru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BTru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BTru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BTru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BTru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BTru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BTru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BTru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BTru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I lost interest in football my senior year as well. I hated practice and dreaded it every day. I started since sophomore, but it just wasn't the same senior year. If you dont enjoy it anymore dont play man. As simple as that.

Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Strong wtf on the 185x35

What kind of set is that?
    "it's never too late to be the person you should've been" -unknown

★★★Torn ACL Crew★★★

Bench Press: 290lbs 1x1
    Squat: 355lbs 1x5
    Deadlift: 360lbs 1x1

iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sick of seeing football threads and all they do is complain about it. quit it for phuck sake you dont have to do it

RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Arcos27 View Post
    Strong wtf on the 185x35

What kind of set is that?
    Combine set brah

You can't drown in sweat JesuitGrind's Avatar
    JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    they day you stop enjoying playing football is the day you should quit. Never force yourself to play for a scholarship