Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Niggy minaj
    Name fixed
    inb4 ban

wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit View Post
    Trying too hard.
    So much this. Would curb stomp that *******.

Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree so much with that post. The only pop singer i can still tolerate is Rhianna and even she is starting to get annoying.

fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by sizeNstrength View Post
    This you?

F*ck off with your gay self.

I like how you think "putting in work every single day" means sitting around while 3 different people write all the lyrics for a song that has no more than 30 individual words in it.

None of those people you mentioned actually make their own music either.

They are one in a million who won the lottery and had the record companies create them.
    why do you think you know more about music than talent scouts/music producers who do this as their job? honestly... every kid thinks they know all. like every kid thinks he knows more about sports that he can be the coach of a team or be the general manager "oh man, why did they draft him! what an idiot" wake the **** up sheep

MAKE NO MISTAKE about it. these kids are successful because their drive is unpararell, whether i like them or not, i can admire their work and art (if u wanna call it that). this is no accident 100%. go watch behind the scenes of michael jackson, usher, beyonce, nicki, beiber... they are perfectionists. **** it if u like their music or not, but their drive and their body of work is greatly admirable

sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fofm View Post
    why do you think you know more about music than talent scouts/music producers who do this as their job? honestly... every kid thinks they know all. like every kid thinks he knows more about sports that he can be the coach of a team or be the general manager "oh man, why did they draft him! what an idiot" wake the **** up sheep

MAKE NO MISTAKE about it. these kids are successful because their drive is unpararell, whether i like them or not, i can admire their work and art (if u wanna call it that). this is no accident 100%. go watch behind the scenes of michael jackson, usher, beyonce, nicki, beiber... they are perfectionists. **** it if u like their music or not, but their drive and their body of work is greatly admirable
    Athletes run their own routes
    Athletes catch, throw, kick their own ball
    Athletes hit, tackle, block, and stop their own opponents.

Those pop singers don't make their own music
    They don't write their own lyrics
    They don't choose their own images
    They don't book their own interviews
    They don't put together their own shows
    They sometimes don't even sing at their own concerts

No tell me how that is drive?

The ability to say yes or no to a question that is asked of you is not being a perfectionist. Plus, if the record company wants something done their way - that is the way it will be.

Michael Jackson and Beyonce (even though I do'nt like her) - should NOT be in the same group as Beiber and Minaj.
    Misc Scotch Crew.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=591771253&posted=1#post591771253
    ITT We drink like men

Cantchewbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantchewbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantchewbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantchewbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantchewbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantchewbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantchewbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantchewbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantchewbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantchewbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantchewbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...by_Nicki_Minaj

Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sh1f7 View Post
    this thread is now about Open Condom Style

295b | 425s | 495d

Our evolved natures should be treated with respect, but not with deference. We did not evolve to be happy; rather we evolved to be happy, sad, miserable, angry, anxious, and depressed, as the mood takes us. We evolved to love and to hate, and to care and be callous. Our emotions are the carrots and sticks that our genes use to persuade us to achieve their ends. But their ends need not be our ends. Goodness and happiness may be goals attainable only by hoodwinking our genes.

fortune favours the brave MonsterMorph's Avatar
    MonsterMorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterMorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterMorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterMorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterMorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterMorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterMorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterMorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterMorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterMorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterMorph will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pretty sure the guy is a miscer, check his page.

"angus peppered"
    "real life"
    "rustled my jimmies"

REVEAL YOURSELF
    hey i just met you
    and this is crazy
    but here's my post ^
    so rep me maybe?

on dat der 90 day no fap (day 1/90) [3rd attempt. fuk.]

sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Cantchewbrah View Post
    Totally irrelevant and thank you for proving my point. I randomly clicked on one of the songs, "Raining Men".

It was written by
    "Melvin Hough II, Rivelino Wouter, Timothy Thomas, Theron Thomas and Onika (niki) Maraj"
    Here is a random cut and past of a random part of the song

Eenie, meenie, minie, mo
    Catch a playa by the toe
    If ya want to let him go

Ladies don't worry cause they got plenty mo'
    They be falling like the rain so we aint running out
    Falling like the rain so we aint running out
    Falling like the rain so we aint running out
    Oh it's raining men girl what you worried 'bout

Oh-yeah-yeah
    Oh-oooooh
    Oh-yeah-yeah
    Oh-oooh-oh
    Oh-yeah-yeah
    Oh-oooh-oh
    Oh-yeah-yeah-yeah-oh-woah-woah-woooah
    Talent?
    Misc Scotch Crew.
    ITT We drink like men

Cantchewbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantchewbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantchewbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantchewbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantchewbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantchewbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantchewbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantchewbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantchewbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantchewbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantchewbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Talent?
    Dat talent.
    But no, the point wasn't about talent, it was that they write their own lyrics (which are indeed awful, I agree)

fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Athletes run their own routes
    Athletes catch, throw, kick their own ball
    Athletes hit, tackle, block, and stop their own opponents.

Those pop singers don't make their own music
    They don't choose their own images
    They don't book their own interviews
    They don't put together their own shows
    They sometimes don't even sing at their own concerts

No tell me how that is drive?

The ability to say yes or no to a question that is asked of you is not being a perfectionist. Plus, if the record company wants something done their way - that is the way it will be.

Michael Jackson and Beyonce (even though I do'nt like her) - should NOT be in the same group as Beiber and Minaj.
    why are you giving these people zero credit? you think the stars lined up magicially and bieber and nicki were chosen? no... these ppl are head and shoulders above their competition/peers. they sell millions... and have the ability to influence and mermersizes MILLLIONS.. and youre still sitting here saying they have no talent? im not even fans but i know just how much talent they have.

start being responsbile and be accountable for your actions. if i fail a test, is the thing im going to do complain about how bad my professor was? ahh no... its on me because i was dumb for not studying and preparing myself aquaiuteily. if i fail with a girl, is it bc she was a bitch (maybe, but thats not my 1st thought), it's because i was chicken and beta. i dont believe in god or "fate" or destiny. i just believe that individuals make things happen through their own actions and decisions and preparation

jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why does some neckbeard think he knows anything about music and talent? you guys are ****in idiots if u actually think ppl like nicki minaj or jusitn bieber dont have talent... you think its some sort of luck that they blew up? they put in work every SINGLE DAY. they make it happen... dont talk about it.. BE ABOUT it. these artists are POSSESED literally by their work. it was no accident they are where they are today.

brb selling millions of album... no talent

yeah okay stfu. tired of these ****in hipsters "herp derp no talent"
    What talent does nicki minaj posses? Can she sing? No. Every time you hear her voice its been modified by audio engineers. Can she play instruments or make music? No. Every melody in all of her songs is someone else's work, and the club music she has is just horrid, I don't care who you are if you think songs like "starships" takes hard work to make you're an idiot. There's a reason why pop stars like nicki minaj and lil Wayne seem to have a new song come out every week, that's because they can make a new song, start to finish, in a couple of hours. The beats can be made by a producer, or even premade and bought by the artist with no work involved, and the lyrics are that of a 3rd grader

So whsts left? Her image. Do you think her talent has made her who she is? No. She has been transformed by public relations to appeal to certain demographics. When she first came on the scene she was all about rap and lyrics, now her lyrics are dumbed down for 2nd graders to listen to and her image is that of a wild pop star, just like Madonna, rihanna, Britney spears, etc

Originally Posted by Cantchewbrah View Post
    Dat talent.
    But no, the point wasn't about talent, it was that they write their own lyrics (which are indeed awful, I agree)
    Lol. Eh, she is one of five writers for that crap. She probably contributed the word, "girl" or something... not what I call writing.

why are you giving these people zero credit? you think the stars lined up magicially and bieber and nicki were chosen? no... these ppl are head and shoulders above their competition/peers. they sell millions... and have the ability to influence and mermersizes MILLLIONS.. and youre still sitting here saying they have no talent? im not even fans but i know just how much talent they have.

start being responsbile and be accountable for your actions. if i fail a test, is the thing im going to do complain about how bad my professor was? ahh no... its on me because i was dumb for not studying and preparing myself aquaiuteily. if i fail with a girl, is it bc she was a bitch (maybe, but thats not my 1st thought), it's because i was chicken and beta. i dont believe in god or "fate" or destiny. i just believe that individuals make things happen through their own actions and decisions and preparation
    People win the lottery, bro. That is what happened with these losers. They did not create their image - they just help perpetuate what the record companies made.

Obviously you believe one thing and I believe another, which is fine - but I'm out of this thread.
    Misc Scotch Crew.
    ITT We drink like men

drjimmydrustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) drjimmydrustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) drjimmydrustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) drjimmydrustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) drjimmydrustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) drjimmydrustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) drjimmydrustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) drjimmydrustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) drjimmydrustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) drjimmydrustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) drjimmydrustle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    why does some neckbeard think he knows anything about music and talent? you guys are ****in idiots if u actually think ppl like nicki minaj or jusitn bieber dont have talent... you think its some sort of luck that they blew up? they put in work every SINGLE DAY. they make it happen... dont talk about it.. BE ABOUT it. these artists are POSSESED literally by their work. it was no accident they are where they are today.

brb selling millions of album... no talent

yeah okay stfu. tired of these ****in hipsters "herp derp no talent"
    it's like saying that the shake weight is a great product because millions of people bought it...LOL.

it's not that they work hard...it's because they look good and marketing works wonders. Minaj has absolutely no talent at all. A 12 year old with down syndrome can write better lyrics than she can. Shheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. srs.

lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100)
    why the cat tristan? why would you wanna punch the cat ...

Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000)
    Guys lettuce be real tea here to a minute maid...

No matter how good the song is
    how bad the song is
    what language it is in
    what message is portrays
    who the artist is
    what the music video is like

as long as it gets played on MTV/Radio people will listen to it.
    Just take a look at 'Somebody I used to Know -Goyte' that song was completely out of the 'style' which is getting played, but somehow it ended up mainstream and blew up.

CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hertog View Post
    lold at the lil wayne and drake part.
    explain how u look so joosy with only 158 lbs?

aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by EuropeanHammer View Post
    Probably be easier to just get rid of that loser. Who is he to tell someone who he's envious of their success that they aren't talented. He's mad because they are making millions and he's jackin off. Who cares. Why so much negativity man. Why waste time talking about people. If u don't like someone's music, don't listen to it. This guy is doin this because he knows he will get attention from people like you

aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by drjimmydrustle View Post
    it's like saying that the shake weight is a great product because millions of people bought it...LOL.

it's not that they work hard...it's because they look good and marketing works wonders. Minaj has absolutely no talent at all. A 12 year old with down syndrome can write better lyrics than she can. Shheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. srs.

How are we supposed to give your argument any credence when u say someone with down syndrome could write better lyrics when u know that's not true. They have a very limited vocab. We all know that's not true and it's not funny so how can we respect your argument at all. Another jealous rant

JoeBrahntana will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeBrahntana will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeBrahntana will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeBrahntana will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeBrahntana will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeBrahntana will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeBrahntana will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeBrahntana will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeBrahntana will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeBrahntana will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeBrahntana will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cloudstrife1218 View Post
    No modern musician makes good music. Simply look at the lyrics of today's music, and then look back even 15 years, and notice how much more in depth music used to be. The music of today is ****ty, 3-4 verses and a chorus, all of which has a simple rhyme scheme, and 3rd grade words. I listen to some bands, but most of the music out today is a complete waste of time.
    This is so unbelievably true. All the music i listen to, aside from EDM, is from 2005 or before. Except when it comes to Tech N9ne and a couple others on his music label, because his music is actually complex, and he doesn't just rap about smashing girls, but when he does, he's hella creative about it and its hilarious. (Listen to Bang Out by Tech N9ne).

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol wut

Too long didnt read. While he's on ******** writing out essays, Nicki Minaj is making millions and millions of dollars selling her chitty ass music. The jakes on all of us.
    Sig line can't be a novel

lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    fuuuark yeesss

Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol'd hard
    Seattlebrah

AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How dare he talk about drake like that.

bluffin with my muffin TurdMuffin's Avatar
    TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit View Post
    Trying too hard.
    this. if u like nicki minaj get you should get tested for an std because you might be retarded..... wait wut?
    ***always pick last option crew***
    ***Viking Crew***

Learn to cook healthy! Easy recipes in my thread.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144077261

stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lold @ ''your image is cancerous to this earth''

I'm always home alone MacaulayBulkin's Avatar
    MacaulayBulkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacaulayBulkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacaulayBulkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacaulayBulkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacaulayBulkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacaulayBulkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacaulayBulkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacaulayBulkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacaulayBulkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacaulayBulkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacaulayBulkin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this chit came up on my feed and i was tempted to leave a troll message, but everyone in it is mad enough already. tristan is just a massive ******* and i bet he would throw his morals out of the window give the chance of money and fame. the media being filled with talentless kunts has been going on for ages but you can't blame the artists; at fault are the masses of *******s who support and buy their product. without the demand there would be no supply.
    I'm always home alone.

Alpha58 is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha58 is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha58 is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha58 is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha58 is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha58 is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha58 is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha58 is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha58 is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha58 is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha58 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lets face it...she's a joke. She dresses up like barbie and makes weird sounds come out of her mouth.

Thats it, no big deal, just ignore the whale until one day no one cares about her anymore, no need to write that **** on ********.

As for wayne and drake, their music is 'catchy' but it has no meaning to it.

This was when rap was real

****Libertarian Crew****
    500+

DedSpesh is just really nice. (+1000) DedSpesh is just really nice. (+1000) DedSpesh is just really nice. (+1000) DedSpesh is just really nice. (+1000) DedSpesh is just really nice. (+1000) DedSpesh is just really nice. (+1000) DedSpesh is just really nice. (+1000) DedSpesh is just really nice. (+1000) DedSpesh is just really nice. (+1000) DedSpesh is just really nice. (+1000) DedSpesh is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont know why people are so mad. Modern pop artists are no musicians but artists or actors. They have charisma and they can mesmerize the masses - traits any good actor has.

The best musicians aren't often famous because they have incredible talent but aren't marketable (ofcourse there are really talented celebrities but I'm talking about the standard popstar).
    Example would be this girl, incredible voice but totally not marketable.

bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If only she had a dollar for every ******** *******s opinion on her,oh wait.....