Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    bakedNOTfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakedNOTfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakedNOTfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakedNOTfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakedNOTfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakedNOTfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakedNOTfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakedNOTfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakedNOTfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakedNOTfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakedNOTfried will become famous soon enough. (+50)

pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As one who considers himself to be so outstandingly and incredibly above the level of those he communicates with,the above belies the truth of your insecure and petty mental capabilities.I tire of this menial and quite belittling exchange.You are most definitely a sub standard adversary,and,I feel I am better suited to responding to those here that actually respond in a reasonable manner,through words.By not trying to communicate through what you perceive to be on a cryptic level that is just actual childish and petulant.Kro...I mean BnF,I truly hope you leave,as I have seen no actual positive input here from you to date.

Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pvsampson View Post
    As one who considers himself to be so outstandingly and incredibly above the level of those he communicates with,the above belies the truth of your insecure and petty mental capabilities.I tire of this menial and quite belittling exchange.You are most definitely a sub standard adversary,and,I feel I am better suited to responding to those here that actually respond in a reasonable manner,through words.By not trying to communicate through what you perceive to be on a cryptic level that is just actual childish and petulant.Kro...I mean BnF,I truly hope you leave,as I have seen no actual positive input here from you to date.
    Just wait, he's only getting started.
    " ----------I`m your Huckleberry......'"

John Adams

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by lunchbreak View Post
    I believe it is usually resentment. You become a mirror for their own faults and failed ambitions. When faced with that most people look for something other than themselves to blame.
    very nice^^^^^

OP..kinda doing my own thing here at home. Ya get to a point in life when you do this for you anyhow..

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by paolo59 View Post
    Brother, that's some serious stuff!
    my husband and father in law both had this surgery and have to be careful of blockages and take heavy duty iron supps. They also both exercise and watch what and how much they eat.

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oxford concise dictionary definition:

Lodger
    noun
    chiefly Brit. A person who pays rent to live in a property with the owner.

Useful while I'm single, he pays enough to cover all my mortgage and bills so I can waste my dosh on other things.
    ha ha! Thanks. Always good to learn new things.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oxford concise dictionary definition:

Lodger
    noun
    chiefly Brit. A person who pays rent to live in a property with the owner.

Useful while I'm single, he pays enough to cover all my mortgage and bills so I can waste my dosh on other things.
    Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    ha ha! Thanks. Always good to learn new things.
    DOSH. British slang for a head louse.

Just kidding

lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by itsagoodday View Post
    DOSH. British slang for a head louse.

Just kidding
    moolah, sheets, quids, wad, wedge, beer tokens, bob