Closed Thread
Page 49 of 258 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 7726
    Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sup

Haven't dared read 50 Shades of Grey yet, because I heard it was poorly written and that would just do my head in.

Originally Posted by HeBrewHammah View Post
    what's up?

What's up with these broke azz chicks thinking they deserve future CEO's while they work part time retail? lmao. It's rather amusing that they think they should be of consideration to a guy like that, yet painstakingly sad at the same time.
    I went for a cuppa with the cleaner at work the other week. She's mid-30s, overweight, still lives with her mum and is a cleaner. Nice girl and all, very kind hearted - but we were talking about men (as you do) and she wants a fit, muscular, handsome, funny career-minded guy etc etc. Mind was blown. Know your limits.

It's really hot (for England) - its over 80 degrees today! That's probably a mild spring day for most of you. But we don't have air conditioning. I have a cold air blower in the car but its sucking in the air from outside which is already hot so it doesn't help much.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Morning everyone!
    I am also IN on not buying each other presents, I also agree that if there's something he wants he can just buy it... or tell me what it is and i'll buy it and say it's a present.

Tiff, he needs to get that bish in check... shouldn't be on you... no need to fight clean if you know you're going to get your ass beat, fight dirty...

Edit: Ignore everything I've said... I was on the wrong page.
    Last edited by UgotItbad; 07-24-2012 at 10:10 AM.
    Every time you tell me how you should've, could've or would've it reminds me how I do, did and will. Your defeatist attitude and lack of willpower pushes me harder to not be like you.
    You can call me callous, egotistical, delusional or vain. I am fully aware that I am nowhere near perfect. But despite your detraction's and insults, the fact of the matter is that Im doing what you wish you were, to one day become your complete antithesis.

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Need 4 more reps for 8K............jus sayin.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    Sup

I went for a cuppa with the cleaner at work the other week. She's mid-30s, overweight, still lives with her mum and is a cleaner. Nice girl and all, very kind hearted - but we were talking about men (as you do) and she wants a fit, muscular, handsome, funny career-minded guy etc etc. Mind was blown. Know your limits.
    Do you consider that flawed logic? Cause I certainly would look at it like, why would that person want anything to do with someone who has no motivation to strive for better things for themselves and their lives? I haven't lived home since I was 17 years old. I have always been better off on my own. I feel like I learned a lot more at a quicker rate by doing such tbh.

People today don't make sense. Everyone thinks I'm crazy because I want to be with someone who legitimately can hold their own without me. I guess we'll find out in the long run when half these sorry men are having everything they worked for taken away from them in the end.
    *US Navy Vet*

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you consider that flawed logic? Cause I certainly would look at it like, why would that person want anything to do with someone who has no motivation to strive for better things for themselves and their lives? I haven't lived home since I was 17 years old. I have always been better off on my own. I feel like I learned a lot more at a quicker rate by doing such tbh.

People today don't make sense. Everyone thinks I'm crazy because I want to be with someone who legitimately can hold their own without me. I guess we'll find out in the long run when half these sorry men are having everything they worked for taken away from them in the end.
    Its totally flawed logic. She expects all that but what is she bringing to the table? She doesn't even have any hobbies aside from going out drinking - and she drinks pints.

NYY - sorry bro you're on spread.

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its totally flawed logic. She expects all that but what is she bringing to the table? She doesn't even have any hobbies aside from going out drinking - and she drinks pints.

That's the other thing that's huge over here. Apparently it's cool as all hell to go out and get smashed 6-7 days a week. lol. I wouldn't tolerate that from my chick. I don't act like that, so I'd expect her not to also.
    *US Navy Vet*

Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's the other thing that's huge over here. Apparently it's cool as all hell to go out and get smashed 6-7 days a week. lol. I wouldn't tolerate that from my chick. I don't act like that, so I'd expect her not to also.
    You sound like my ideal partner....we could always adopt?
    “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”

― Muhammad Ali

Originally Posted by UgotItbad View Post
    Edit: Ignore everything I've said... I was on the wrong page.
    Ignored. lol, though I have no clue what any of it was anyhow.

Originally Posted by Stix14 View Post
    You sound like my ideal partner....we could always adopt?

Absolutely, in4 ghey marriage. I'm wearing the pants, I'm not asking, I'm telling you this now so there are no surprises later on in the decision. I want to adopt a cambodian also.
    *US Navy Vet*

Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Absolutely, in4 ghey marriage. I'm wearing the pants, I'm not asking, I'm telling you this now so there are no surprises later on in the decision. I want to adopt a cambodian also.
    That's fine, dresses are more comfortable, and that breeze...nice...

Down for a Cambodian baby too...
    “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”

― Muhammad Ali

Originally Posted by Stix14 View Post
    That's fine, dresses are more comfortable, and that breeze...nice...

Down for a Cambodian baby too...
    *US Navy Vet*

SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sup

Haven't dared read 50 Shades of Grey yet, because I heard it was poorly written and that would just do my head in.
    some missus on my fb was advertising she had the trilogy in PDF format & would email it... felt like telling her to forward it to my wife... but i thought about it, she wouldn't take sexual frustrations out on me, she would leave me for a rich guy with a big dick seeing as she is on a "break" to "find herself" already.

did enjoy the narration from gilbert godfried tho...
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***
    *used to weigh about treefiddy crew* (153KG/ 338lbs to be exact)

Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SuperShamou View Post
    she is on a "break" to "find herself" already.
    You and your wife are separated?

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Ecnewyx View Post
    Good looking multi-millionaires bang prostitutes all the time because it's a change of pace. See Charlie Sheen. See Hugh Grant. Now, if they happened to be awesome as well...

Julia Roberts has a dazzling smile, legs that go on for days, and 10/10 personality?
    Not disputing the idea that a millionaire would slam a hooker.... but he probably wouldn't be treating her like a damn queen and she wouldn't be staying the night lol... Think Tiger Woods treated his bishes like that?

As for Julia... overrated/1000 wouldnotevenlooktwice/100 hasahorseface/10

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Agreed with grandpa about Julia Roberts!

Ecn: I can tell you a few good schools but there is only one school that has always shined above the rest but is underated. The following for said school is growing at a huge pace though now. If you are interested shoot me a PM just know that it is going to be tedious and you will have to learn the timing/musicality to music. You will literally spend 5-6 weeks learning your basic steps and perfecting them so it is natural.

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any one seen new batman yet? I am so psyched...

Start actual RN work thursday and Friday two ina row working nights 7pm to 7am, money money here i come!
    I'm like maxed out on caffeine tolerance, it doesnt do anything hardly any more, sorta worried about my adrenals....
    Sig line can't be a novel

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by blinky99 View Post
    sht what do you do? love the attitude.
    Mostly proofreading agreements between Canada and Russia/China/India and making amendments before they go to various committees.

I stay for the pay, the summer interns are just icing on the cake.
    Last edited by Thy_Kingdom; 07-24-2012 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Misc detectives.

DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its totally flawed logic. She expects all that but what is she bringing to the table?

**Forever too picky crew**
    Irony

3 hours long and I never got bored. Bane is awesome
    "You and your weights can fuk off somewhere, I ain't liftin that shiit it's heavy!" - Kenny Powers

I admit there is an element of irony. But firstly, I'm not a cleaner, I have a job that requires intellect; therefore I am entitled to expect a man to be clever. I work out and have been wrestling for 10 years; therefore I am entitled to expect a man to work out and do some form of fighting. I bring more to the table than the cleaner does. Plus I'm hot, whether you think so or not. I live alone independently and can expect a man to do the same there too.

Besides, all it really comes down to is attraction. My ex had no job and no car when I met him but I still liked him so meh.

Edit: not desperate either. I can handle being single. Been single for at least 6 of the last 13 years.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NYY View Post
    Someone in the misc posted an excerpt from it. Seemed to me that it's written in the same fashion that a 5th grader would write.
    True story, my buddy was told to read it by some skank he just met. He had so happened to read it and went onto tell us guys to read it too. He proceeded to carry on with this skank and they embarked on drunken field sex. I swear, the man is a ****ing genius. It blows me away cause, he is on such a drunken rampage and bender so frequently yet, he manages to succeed with education or career moves despite his utter disregard for social standards. An FA ******* would die a happy man to live his life for just one day.
    what's up?

What's up with these broke azz chicks thinking they deserve future CEO's while they work part time retail? lmao. It's rather amusing that they think they should be of consideration to a guy like that, yet painstakingly sad at the same time.
    Man, you think that is bad? I heard some bish talking **** about men that don't drive sports cars. the Bish in question has no car, has multiple kids from different men, and each of whom she has tried to have thrown in jail. Funny story, she actually out weighs us both on a scale combined.

Bishes like this should be locked up in cages. 100% CEREAL

Originally Posted by NYY View Post
    lol

(exchange with a girl who's number I got over the weekend)

Me: Hey what's up this is NYY(not posting my name)

Chick: Which NYY, lol?

I responded with the place we met at and got no response. Should had said don't worry about it. Story of my life as of late.

/facepalm
    Respect regardless brah. No shame in trying. Some bish asked for my buddy's number or business card recently. She still hasn't called. He just continues to pursue other girls.
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Thinking about hitting up Oktoberfest this year with some buddies (that or back to Barcelona).... figure that's GOTTA be a good time and it's something I'd like to do before I die. Heard that Carnival in Cologne is pretty crazy too.

Always wanted to visit Holland.... heard that the chicks there are tall as fook.

dowant/10

You know the saying, when in rome. I only managed parts of Holland and Amsterdam was definitely on point. I hear the next hang over movie will take place there. After the experience I had, I would not be shocked, and imagine, the sort of madness someone could get up to out there. It was definitely on my bucket list. Oktoberfest is not something I experienced. feelsbadman.jpg however, the next time I manage to get out to Germany, I will definitely have to experience it.

As for dutch bishes being tall, I did not notice though, most of the ones I hit on were on bikes that were 100% Dutch. Bishes I thought were dutch turned out to be German or more Europeans traveling. I usually find myself some fine Canadian bishes to pork.

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DERJEVPOO View Post

3 hours long and I never got bored. Bane is awesome
    3 hrs holy sht...

DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    3 hrs holy sht...
    Almost. 2:45 maybe
    "You and your weights can fuk off somewhere, I ain't liftin that shiit it's heavy!" - Kenny Powers

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    3 hrs holy sht...
    Now I understand why that guy went crazy and shot up the place.

Wait wut?

Almost. 2:45 maybe
    dont care im seeing that sht

dont care im seeing that sht
    Good, I recommend it

Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NoFXN View Post
    I don't dance salsa for the women, I do it for the pure fun of it. NY has the best Salsa scene in the states and the best part is we dance on 2 unlike the *******s who dance on 1. Chicks here at the events are smoking hot with amazing bodies and faces but really brutal if you can't dance on time.

I guess I am a salsa elitist cause I get annoyed teaching because it throws off my goddamn timing. brb girls intiating turns before I have signaled because they are offtime. Next time a bish does that she gonna get tripped lol

I am learning from one of the best Salsa dancers in the salsa world. Would reveal but would be TMI for the internet for my tastes.
    Aye I respect that but with all due respect I dont understand how people freak over minor details in salsa. I understand being on time, but who gives a fk if you dance on 1 or on 2. Boggles my mind how irate some people get, just dance and enjoy yourself. All the elitist in the ballroom world annoy the hell outta me and though im a decent ballroom dancer I would never pursue anything to do with ballroom because how of ****gy people are about perfect lines and precise form. Just dance and be an individual and enjoy yourself and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing.

Originally Posted by Thy_Kingdom View Post
    6/10. Also, I predict a dry spell coming this way.
    cool fking story.. 6'4 and dat face? GTFO
    ----
    As someone who drops nothing but pure unadulterated [b]TRUTH[/b] this had to be done. Now that you have been hit with a healthy dose of [B]TRUTH[/B] feel free to overdose. Voila!
    Positivity Crew!
    Staying Positive.

Lisa Ann.

"If its not for love, then why do it at all?"

adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Whats going on people?

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Atlas_Army View Post
    Aye I respect that but with all due respect I dont understand how people freak over minor details in salsa. I understand being on time, but who gives a fk if you dance on 1 or on 2. Boggles my mind how irate some people get, just dance and enjoy yourself. All the elitist in the ballroom world annoy the hell outta me and though im a decent ballroom dancer I would never pursue anything to do with ballroom because how of ****gy people are about perfect lines and precise form. Just dance and be an individual and enjoy yourself and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing.
    The irony is you are in a thread that prides itself on being elitist lol

Timing and musicality are very important in dancing salsa if you want to do it RIGHT. Girls here are so brutal if you are even a little bit off time they will walk away from you. Understanding timing and musicality helps you dance better and keeps your partner in check. For example, if timing is off with a partner they may intiate a turning pattern on the wrong count when you aren't ready and trip over your giant clown feet. The school of thought in salsa that I am part of stresses timing from day one. I do this because I have passion for it and it isn't just something I do to bag girls.

Listening to the music extensively and understanding everything to the point that you don't even really need to keep count just know from the music.

I have met some of the artists who are huge in the salsa world right now like EL CANARIO and others thanks to my teacher. Too bad most salsa these days sucks compared to back in the day.

This guy is legit though and his perfomance live is 100525435 times better.

Also lol @ everyone trying to speak Spanish to me at these events and then mind blown that I am not hispanic.

Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    true story: I got a cd that had counting on it to get better....

Bello... i believe was the name of the guy...

yelp Mike Bello salsa counting

shtt would I listen to that thing...
    I struggled with timing the most because eastern music is more improvised and timing is very different. So my ear wasn't really tuned for such structure and I struggled like crazy. I used to listen to salsa for hours and hours to finally be able to tune my ear perfectly that now it just comes natural.

In this show they actually spend most of their time getting the eastern classical music in tune with western music to create fusion. You can see the huge difference though, I grew up listening to this thanks to my grandparents.

Some of the songs are done on 12 count for example or even 13 count.

I became so obsessed with timing I used to have dreams with 123....567 voice and then the numbers crashing down behind me. lol lullzy dream
    Last edited by NoFXN; 07-24-2012 at 08:26 PM.

Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NoFXN View Post
    The irony is you are in a thread that prides itself on being elitist lol

Timing and musicality are very important in dancing salsa if you want to do it RIGHT. Girls here are so brutal if you are even a little bit off time they will walk away from you. Understanding timing and musicality helps you dance better and keeps your partner in check. For example, if timing is off with a partner they may intiate a turning pattern on the wrong count when you aren't ready and trip over your giant clown feet. The school of thought in salsa that I am part of stresses timing from day one. I do this because I have passion for it and it isn't just something I do to bag girls.

Listening to the music extensively and understanding everything to the point that you don't even really need to keep count just know from the music.

Calm down bro. I never said I do it for the women, you think id be giving up my military career for a dance scolarship to L.A. if it was for chicks? Most guys who take up ballroom do it for the women. This I know to be 100% true, youve seen my emo posts about my current relationship with women. I dont even enjoy getting laid so why would I learn how to dance for them?

That being said timing is important, timing is one thing. You need to dance to the music to be dancing, if youre off youre not listening. No musicality = you not dancing.
    However whether you dance on 1 or on 2 isnt a big deal imo. People make it out to be but it really isnt.

But you are right the first part, this is an elitist thread lol.
    ----
    As someone who drops nothing but pure unadulterated [b]TRUTH[/b] this had to be done. Now that you have been hit with a healthy dose of [B]TRUTH[/B] feel free to overdose. Voila!
    Positivity Crew!
    Staying Positive.

Lisa Ann.

"If its not for love, then why do it at all?"

3 hours long and i never got bored. Bane is awesome
    This. Blink, the movie was fukkin sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. I'm seriously probably going to see it again. Bane was bada$$.

Start actual RN work thursday and Friday two ina row working nights 7pm to 7am, money money here i come!
    I'm like maxed out on caffeine tolerance, it doesnt do anything hardly any more, sorta worried about my adrenals....

I would recommened 10000000000/10. Great movie.

What's up everyone?
    *US Navy Vet*

Closed Thread
Page 49 of 258 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast