Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    garythesnail is not very well liked. (-100) garythesnail is not very well liked. (-100) garythesnail is not very well liked. (-100) garythesnail is not very well liked. (-100) garythesnail is not very well liked. (-100) garythesnail is not very well liked. (-100) garythesnail is not very well liked. (-100) garythesnail is not very well liked. (-100) garythesnail is not very well liked. (-100) garythesnail is not very well liked. (-100) garythesnail is not very well liked. (-100)
    god is real
    /thread

S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by strongname View Post
    pascal right?

on the op... i agree with it and I too don't believe but the problem is those are just words. sorta like either/or fallacy. we only have so many words we can use and there are tricks with those words we use to argue that never really allow us to achieve "truth", which really is just another word.

totally agree, but arguing about it is neither here nor there, believers gon believe
    actually its not pascals wager its einsteins static universe theory

pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ecnewyx View Post
    It's not really flawed. Just means you should pick something to believe. Believing in the flying spaghetti monster is STILL better than believing in nothing.

Unless you have a spiteful god. Then it's probably a push.
    It is not the case that atheist's "believe in nothing" - they just lack a particular belief (that a god, prime mover, or some supernatural entity was responsible for the cosmos). This lack of a belief can be, as it often is, replaced with numerous other theories about life and the cosmos - only these theories do not include a god. Arguing semantics about such a juvenile argument is almost as absurd as creating it. Srs.

jsanchez311 is just really nice. (+1000) jsanchez311 is just really nice. (+1000) jsanchez311 is just really nice. (+1000) jsanchez311 is just really nice. (+1000) jsanchez311 is just really nice. (+1000) jsanchez311 is just really nice. (+1000) jsanchez311 is just really nice. (+1000) jsanchez311 is just really nice. (+1000) jsanchez311 is just really nice. (+1000) jsanchez311 is just really nice. (+1000) jsanchez311 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Killamunkz View Post
    But, surely something so complex would have to be created? Don't give me that whole unmoved mover thing. I find it easier to believe that these things have come from probability and a infinite number of events.
    And that's fine, but who created the atoms to randomly bond with each other to make those infinite number of events possible? I have no problem believing that atoms had an infinite amount of time to bond and un-bond until humans came about, but my question lies in who made the atoms.
    Last edited by jsanchez311; 06-29-2012 at 12:13 PM.
    Misc fear boner crew
    raping back 1K+
    **Los Angeles MISC CREW**

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kharvok View Post
    People keep posting pascals wager. Its a very flawed argument.
    Actually I'm the only one to post it and everyone just quoted it
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by danimccoy View Post
    god has givien us free well
    And also bad grammar apparently.

Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jsanchez311 View Post
    And that's fine, but who creating the atoms to randomly bond with each other to make those infinite number of events possible? I have no problem believing that atoms had an infinite amount of time to bond and un-bond until humans came about, but my question lies in who made the atoms.
    What the? I don't even...

JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chlaxman View Post
    If you believe and you're wrong...nothing
    If you believe and you're right...awesome
    If you don't believe and you're wrong...

Even better argument

At any rate, I thought the idea was to believe because you thought it was true? Not because some magic man promises you

rewards.

jsanchez311 is just really nice. (+1000) jsanchez311 is just really nice. (+1000) jsanchez311 is just really nice. (+1000) jsanchez311 is just really nice. (+1000) jsanchez311 is just really nice. (+1000) jsanchez311 is just really nice. (+1000) jsanchez311 is just really nice. (+1000) jsanchez311 is just really nice. (+1000) jsanchez311 is just really nice. (+1000) jsanchez311 is just really nice. (+1000) jsanchez311 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Seldini View Post
    What the? I don't even...
    Aside from the typo in the first sentence, my statement makes a good amount of sense. Please, tell me what you don't understand and I'll gladly clarify.
    Misc fear boner crew
    raping back 1K+

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrHandTricks View Post
    You're right, there's no universal set of values. Which is why my values tell me that if there were a god similar to the generic christian version, it is a god I would reject.

But the concept of god is manmade in attempt to find cause and deeper meaning, also to extort and manipulate. Which is why I'm not worried about it.
    I was not even espousing my own personal beliefs, just pointing out the flaws in the original argument.
    Stern Crew

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And that's fine, but who created the atoms to randomly bond with each other to make those infinite number of events possible? I have no problem believing that atoms had an infinite amount of time to bond and un-bond until humans came about, but my question lies in who made the atoms.
    Subatomic particles make the atom
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by strongname View Post
    on the op... i agree with it and I too don't believe but the problem is those are just words. sorta like either/or fallacy. we only have so many words we can use and there are tricks with those words we use to argue that never really allow us to achieve "truth", which really is just another word.

totally agree, but arguing about it is neither here nor there, believers gon believe
    Words are not agents of truth or validity, they are simply instruments used to convey/symbolize points. If words truly failed in the sense that you are claiming, it is unlikely that we would be able to have any sort of productive discourse at all. Asking and assessing truth is a metaphysical question, so in some ways we may never entirely have holistic access to those answers. But by using epistemology, we can assess validity (based on the way a string of connected claims (strings of words) interact with one another), validity is a tool in our understanding of truth and thus, words are far more potent than you seem to be claiming.

JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Aside from the typo in the first sentence, my statement makes a good amount of sense. Please, tell me what you don't understand and I'll gladly clarify.
    The causal chain problem is not solved by God, because then we are asking who made God.

bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Its not on us to disprove that god exists, its on religious people to prove he exists. Which they can't.
    First immortality, then the bitches
    - Vegeta

drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Even better argument
    if you believe in a god too stupid to not know if you really believe or not
    blue checkered button up from banana and jeans <3

thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's not an argument for atheism perse. Deist beliefs point to God's existence (hence our creation, free will, etc) but then stepping back to let his creation run its course.

I may not believe in typical Christian ideals of thinking, but I do believe in a God. I see him as a master engineer. I look at a machine like a car. Thousands of complex parts engineered to fit together and achieve various individual tasks, coming together as a machine that does 0-60 in 7 seconds, provides 50 degree A/C, shifts gears automatically, can detect its own problems, and can play your favorite song.

Now look at a human body. Essentially the same idea, except trillions of times more complex. So complex that we have the ability to CREATE the car and machines like it. A man who engineers a car is a brilliant creator of a fantastic machine. The being that creates man is exponentially more brilliant for creating something exponentially more fantastic.

Take that idea and keep in mind that that being also created plants, animals, mountains, rivers, oceans, volcanoes, suns, moons, and other planets, and made them all fit so intricately together that it just WORKS, and try not to believe in a God. He may not be some holy, ever positive, love your neighbor, give up my son, bearded man wearing white like most people picture, but I believe that SOMETHING did this intentionally. It could be ancient aliens for all we know. But even so, who created the matter that makes THEM up?

We'll probably never know, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. Richard Buckminster Fuller said "Until the 20th century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see, and hear. Since the inital publication of the charted electromagnetic spectrum, humans learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear is less than one millionth of reality."
    Don't know if this is a copypasta, but it brings up some good points. As a believer/non you cant expect God to prevent everything evil that goes on in the world. And all the stuff that could have happened and didn't, we never hear about those. I'm a christian, and it might be a little unorthodox to say it, but I do see it as God sitting back and letting his little science experiment take course in laymans terms. Maybe he only interferes when he absolutely needs to. And when he wants a new start, he clears the slate and gives it another try (natural disasters).

Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chlaxman

Even better argument
    Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    Only if you actually believe God is dumb enough to not know when people are only believing in him to hedge their bets and doesn't see through your bullsht.
    This. It's not true 'belief' if this is your motivation....Although some religions do preach the fire and brimstone fear this so believe in Me stuff....

CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    why does an entire group of people, that even has a name for themselves, spend a lifetime trying to prove God is not real?
    Always desire to learn something useful. -Sophocles

iLiftAllNatty is just really nice. (+1000) iLiftAllNatty is just really nice. (+1000) iLiftAllNatty is just really nice. (+1000) iLiftAllNatty is just really nice. (+1000) iLiftAllNatty is just really nice. (+1000) iLiftAllNatty is just really nice. (+1000) iLiftAllNatty is just really nice. (+1000) iLiftAllNatty is just really nice. (+1000) iLiftAllNatty is just really nice. (+1000) iLiftAllNatty is just really nice. (+1000) iLiftAllNatty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thecheezman View Post
    And when he wants a new start, he clears the slate and gives it another try (natural disasters).
    lol no.
    ***MISC Strength Crew***

**MISC LIFTING CREW**

Originally Posted by CRUCIATUS View Post
    why does an entire group of people, that even has a name for themselves, spend a lifetime trying to prove God is not real?

Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't know if this is a copypasta, but it brings up some good points. As a believer/non you cant expect God to prevent everything evil that goes on in the world. And all the stuff that could have happened and didn't, we never hear about those. I'm a christian, and it might be a little unorthodox to say it, but I do see it as God sitting back and letting his little science experiment take course in laymans terms. Maybe he only interferes when he absolutely needs to. And when he wants a new start, he clears the slate and gives it another try (natural disasters).
    WTF!

If God created everything in existence I am pretty sure he would have the ability to prevent evil. Mind = blown at the stupidest thing I have ever read.

Sounds like a ****ing stand up guy.

Chakadap is a name known to all. (+5000) Chakadap is a name known to all. (+5000) Chakadap is a name known to all. (+5000) Chakadap is a name known to all. (+5000) Chakadap is a name known to all. (+5000) Chakadap is a name known to all. (+5000) Chakadap is a name known to all. (+5000) Chakadap is a name known to all. (+5000) Chakadap is a name known to all. (+5000) Chakadap is a name known to all. (+5000) Chakadap is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's like telling someone why you're a certain political party. When someone asks you why you're that belief/party, you have to give an explanation, otherwise "because/ I have my reasons" will lead to them annoying the f~ck out of you.

Killamunkz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killamunkz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killamunkz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killamunkz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killamunkz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killamunkz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killamunkz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killamunkz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killamunkz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killamunkz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killamunkz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JustSaiyanBro View Post
    The causal chain problem is not solved by God, because then we are asking who made God.
    This. A deity just adds a infinitely complex piece to the puzzle.

Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong knowledge of Atheism/science in this one.

Genital Warfare Penile_Dementia's Avatar
    Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you think this is synonymous with "why do atheists provide arguments in favour of atheism?", you are very wrong, if not outright disingenuous. I have regularly made arguments in favour of atheism, but never have I tried to "prove God is not real", which anyone who was bothered to do honest learning on the subject will understand without contradiction.

Hardly any atheists try to prove God is not real, so what name are you referring to... "Gnostic Atheists"? "Strong Atheists?"

Now, to answer "Why do atheists provide arguments in favour of atheism?" (Which is crucially different from the - probably inadvertently - off-topic question you asked -

- Because I care about what's true.
    - Because I care about what can be known.
    - Because I care about what is done based on perceived truth and knowledge.
    Feathered Nether Regions

Originally Posted by JustSaiyanBro View Post
    Thanks, Didn't know there was a name for it. I still choose to believe there is a maker instead of believing in nothing.

Subatomic particles make the atom
    Ok, but then who was subatomic particle?

Not a copypasta, it's just a really slow day at the office. I know I spend too much time on the internet when I'm almost honored that my argument was thought to be a copypasta.
    Misc fear boner crew
    raping back 1K+

Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just don't understand why you have a question about who made the atoms... We know how atoms are made, and how the subatomic particles of the very early universe would have eventually cooled and formed hydrogen atoms, in term forming stars which went nova and dispersed heavier and heavier elements in turn. I don't see what the question is?

Dollabill7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dollabill7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dollabill7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dollabill7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dollabill7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dollabill7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dollabill7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dollabill7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dollabill7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dollabill7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dollabill7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Aliens
    Heil Fitler

iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Evil still exists but I think Life is a test to see what you'll make of it. Wether you'll choose to help people and give back to the world or be selfish and degrade society. In the end you'll be judged for the decisions you make and how you live.

It's good everyone has there own beliefs

XxmartinixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxmartinixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxmartinixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxmartinixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxmartinixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxmartinixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxmartinixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxmartinixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxmartinixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxmartinixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxmartinixX will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Even better argument
    Im curious, guys that share this opinion.
    Couldn't that be interpreted then that your faith isn't true. If you're doing it 'to be safe' surely you're essentially just doing it to cover your own ass and not because you genuinely believe..which could almost be seen as worse than outright not believing, to 'God'
    I mean imagine a real life situation if you're in charge of employees...you would rather someone told you if they disagreed as opposed to lieing just to reap the benefits when it suits?
    ☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆

български брат