Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by anonymous123 View Post
    ONLY and I mean ONLY exception to the rule is if you were raised by your dad to like his team

None of that "well as long as I stick with them, I'm not a bandwagon fan, right? right?!". NO! If you're not cheering for your hometown team, you're a bandwagon ***got. Don't give me that crap like "my aunt's accountant's doctor's next-door neighbor went to school with Kobe so I'm a huge Lakers fan" crap. You're a bandwagon fan. End of it.

And the worse is people that "follow a player"..... wtf does that even mean? You're allowed to LIKE a player. But if you're a Heat fan simply because you're a "LeBron fan".... cheer for someone else because us ACTUAL Heat fans don't want you taking credit for our championship.

/rant
    loled, the only credit for any championship is for the players

ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by anonymous123 View Post
    You should WANT to root for those teams.... Who are you cheering for instead? Picking the best team at the time makes you a bandwagon fan. Picking your hometown team makes you a sports fan.

God you suck at sports
    loled @ bandwagonng the browns

charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    everytime i see OP post i think it's a female. SOooooooooo
    THAT'S
    like omg

Rog crew
    TB Lightning

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Example: I was born in raised in Houston. Always have been a Rockets, Texans, and Astros fan. My dad was an Oiler fan. Once the Oilers were moved to Tennessee, he became a Titans fan. He always resented the Texans. Does that make him a bandwagon *******? Probably. Do i hate him for it? No. He was an Oiler fan for so long, I understand his frustration with the team being moved. I understand him being upset that he was just supposed to forget about the Oilers once the Texans were created. Me on the other hand, I was too young to actually be an "Oilers fan". As soon as the Texans came to town, I was on board. Its the same thing with the Rockets. I was too young to remember the 94 and 95 championships, so in my opinion, I am not a bandwagon Rockets fan. I began following them in 2001. In my opinion, the great thing about growing up in a certain city all your life and becoming a fan of that team is that you get to experience the rivalries, you get to experience the hate that you have for certain teams (Jazz, Mavs, Spurs.), the love that you have for certain players( Yao). Just my two cents guys
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im from buffalo, if I only cheered for those teams id have killed myself by now. u mad i bandwagon to stay alive?
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jayohthatman View Post
    im from buffalo, if I only cheered for those teams id have killed myself by now. u mad i bandwagon to stay alive?

hahahahahaah! strong fuking crews. but yall nikkas got mario williams, things might be turning around for you nikkas
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

whoisthisguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthisguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthisguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthisguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthisguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthisguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthisguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthisguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthisguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthisguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthisguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    there is no longer any NBA team in Vancouver. who am i allowed to cheer for?
    vancouver brah.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GrecoRoman View Post
    lol @ florida sports fans trying to talk down to anyone

lol at your "sports".. go back to schnitzel eating contests brah, while i see LeClutch light it up
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

Originally Posted by whoisthisguy View Post
    there is no longer any NBA team in Vancouver. who am i allowed to cheer for?
    the heat

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You guys realize you don't have to rationalize your fandom to OP right?

There is no rule saying you have to be a fan of your home team. If you grow up in a big sports family you're likely to follow the teams your parents follow, and yes if you grow up in a certain place usually most people become fans of the home teams so they can be similar to everyone else. However there are plenty of people out there whose parents moved so they grow up following those teams rather than the home teams or some people prefer to root for another team just so they can be different.

You want to root for your home team, more power to you. It certainly makes things easier - local news, watch all of the games on local tv(unless they're blacked out) just stick with whichever team you choose.

ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So if I move, do I have to pick all new sports teams? Because that would really suck.

Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    You guys realize you don't have to rationalize your fandom to OP right?

There is no rule saying you have to be a fan of your home team. If you grow up in a big sports family you're likely to follow the teams your parents follow, and yes if you grow up in a certain place usually most people become fans of the home teams so they can be similar to everyone else. However there are plenty of people out there whose parents moved so they grow up following those teams rather than the home teams or some people prefer to root for another team just so they can be different.

You want to root for your home team, more power to you. It certainly makes things easier - local news, watch all of the games on local tv(unless they're blacked out) just stick with whichever team you choose.
    I think it helps if you actually attend the games...whether it be your a Giants fan in Dallas and go to Cowboys v Giants or the team is a couple hours away and you go there for a home game.

Or at least buy some team gear from the team's website to contribute money to the organization.
    Last year I spent more money on spilled liquor in bars than 99% of miscers make in a year.

El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Nothing more satisfying than seeing your home team win it all

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Future24 View Post
    I think it helps if you actually attend the games...whether it be your a Giants fan in Dallas and go to Cowboys v Giants or the team is a couple hours away and you go there for a home game.

Or at least buy some team gear from the team's website to contribute money to the organization.
    Attending games isn't something everyone can afford tho. Personally I've only been to one pre-season niners game just cuz it's kinda tough getting out there for games. Actually been to a lot more Pats games cuz of work. I don't think going to the game or buying up a ton of team gear makes someone more of a fan.

I've been to plenty of red sox games - I can't even tell you how many of those "fans" show up in the 3rd inning and leave by the 7th. That applies to all sports. Tickets to football games usually aren't cheap and travel can be a bitch to the stadium. If I'm looking at a good fan I respect a person who loves the team, knows all about them and the players and can't get a chance to see them live over a guy who doesn't know who the backup QB is and goes to games because his dad has the hookup at work or something like that.

I do get what you're saying contributing to the team financially obviously helps but plenty of people buy team gear just to act like they're fans. Once again I hate to put down fellow Boston fans but when the Bruins won the cup last year 90% of people were in stores right after buying gear. I'd say half had no idea who the goalie was...including Boston's Mayor.

Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Attending games isn't something everyone can afford tho. Personally I've only been to one pre-season niners game just cuz it's kinda tough getting out there for games. Actually been to a lot more Pats games cuz of work. I don't think going to the game or buying up a ton of team gear makes someone more of a fan.

I've been to plenty of red sox games - I can't even tell you how many of those "fans" show up in the 3rd inning and leave by the 7th. That applies to all sports. Tickets to football games usually aren't cheap and travel can be a bitch to the stadium. If I'm looking at a good fan I respect a person who loves the team, knows all about them and the players and can't get a chance to see them live over a guy who doesn't know who the backup QB is and goes to games because his dad has the hookup at work or something like that.

I do get what you're saying contributing to the team financially obviously helps but plenty of people buy team gear just to act like they're fans. Once again I hate to put down fellow Boston fans but when the Bruins won the cup last year 90% of people were in stores right after buying gear. I'd say half had no idea who the goalie was...including Boston's Mayor.
    Actually you do have a point. The bandwagoners probably spend the most on shirts and jerseys to convince themselves they are true fans.
    Last year I spent more money on spilled liquor in bars than 99% of miscers make in a year.

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by El Fuerte View Post
    Nothing more satisfying than seeing your home team win it all
    What? I can think of so many things that are more satisfying than celebrating someone else's accomplishment.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Someone put itching powder in your tampon OP?

I haven't seen a bitching fest this bad in a while

tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So c*ck sucker by your standards I should be going for my local highschool team? There's no pro team in my home town. WOOHOO COME ON VARSITY BOBCATS WE HAVE A CHANCE AT THE SUPER BOWL BECAUSE THE ONLY DICK HEAD THAT KNOWS SPORTS SAID SO!

Matt.Miller.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt.Miller.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt.Miller.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt.Miller.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt.Miller.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt.Miller.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt.Miller.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt.Miller.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt.Miller.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt.Miller.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt.Miller.S is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Panthers fan from Iowa... Picked them before Cam (B.C)... Am I the exception since Iowa has no team? I have suffered through many bad years cheering for this team, which is more than most fans of teams with true franchise qb's can say. NFC Champs this year!
    **I Always Rep Back**

Tunechii is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tunechii is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tunechii is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tunechii is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tunechii is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tunechii is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tunechii is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tunechii is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tunechii is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tunechii is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tunechii is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I live in San jose, I like san fransisco giants and sharks. i always mired clay mattews and aaron so i like the packers. heat was my second fav team growing up and i looked up to lebron ever since he was drafted, so i like the heat. you can eat me out cus i couldnt give 2 fu'cks what you think brah

Originally Posted by Matt.Miller.S View Post
    Panthers fan from Iowa... Picked them before Cam (B.C)... Am I the exception since Iowa has no team? I have suffered through many bad years cheering for this team, which is more than most fans of teams with true franchise qb's can say. NFC Champs this year!
    No you're a dirty bandwagoner! Probably weren't even a Panthers fan prior to 1995!

Originally Posted by Tunechii View Post
    I live in San jose, I like san fransisco giants and sharks. i always mired clay mattews and aaron so i like the packers. heat was my second fav team growing up and i looked up to lebron ever since he was drafted, so i like the heat. you can eat me out cus i couldnt give 2 fu'cks what you think brah
    Are you like 15 brah?

North Country's Finest brockm97's Avatar
    brockm97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brockm97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brockm97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brockm97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brockm97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brockm97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brockm97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brockm97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brockm97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brockm97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brockm97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well by distance of each team, I'm a Ottawa Senators fan (Which I am), Toronto Raptors and Blue Jays fan, and a Buffalo Bills fan. I'm like 5.5 hrs from NYC, I'm not gonna like a team just because they're in my state. I have reasons why I'm a Denver Broncos fan, a Yankees fan, and Oklahoma Sooners fb fan.

orlandobills will become famous soon enough. (+50) orlandobills will become famous soon enough. (+50) orlandobills will become famous soon enough. (+50) orlandobills will become famous soon enough. (+50) orlandobills will become famous soon enough. (+50) orlandobills will become famous soon enough. (+50) orlandobills will become famous soon enough. (+50) orlandobills will become famous soon enough. (+50) orlandobills will become famous soon enough. (+50) orlandobills will become famous soon enough. (+50) orlandobills will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my only hometown team is orlando and i love them. the ravens and o's my family all lives up there and i go to games every year. The avs are the only team i like that i dont have any connection to, joe sakic was fav player growing up so i stuck with them.

BTW op i was down in miami yesteday and saw the heat parade, feels bad man
    Baltimore Ravens~Baltimore Orioles~Orlando Magic~Colorado Avalanche

phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I grew up in Philly and I'm a die-hard Eagles' fan... I will root for individuals that I like to do well. I was a big Ladainian Tomlinson fan so I liked seeing the Chargers do well. I like the structure and direction that the Detroit Lions have went with their team so I like to see them do good as well. Huge Calvin Johnson fan, big fan of Jahvid Best, Ndamukong Suh, and others. I mean, if they're playing the Eagles I couldn't give a F about them, but in a meaningless game, let's say I'd rather see the Lions win than the Bears.
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm a bears,giants,pirates,thunder, and suns fan. Mean while still in sports my favorite boxer is Saul canelo alvarez but I'm not a f**king team golden boy fan.

jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you like 15 brah?
    this

brb clay matthews drafted in 2009

brb aaron rodgers starting in 2008~

so fan for 3 years

BRB was like 6 years old when Lebron was drafted

jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    uhm, yeah.. disregard players, coaches, owners, and how you feel about them.. and acquire just liking your hometown team. Inb4 I should be a Penn State fan.

buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im from a small town that doesn't have a pro team. blow me op
    █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█
    UWO Alumni '12
    Canadian Crew
    Dallas Stars Fanatic

ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bandwagon means you become a fan of a team when they start winning

/thread
    "Audentes fortuna iuvat" - Virgil