pp301 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pp301 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pp301 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pp301 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pp301 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pp301 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pp301 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pp301 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pp301 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pp301 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pp301 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Working out duration

You hear a bit of junk on here on how much to work out. Theres a lot of say on this "cant work out for longer than an hour" (weight training)

I want to work out till failure, till I can't pick up the weights to put them back on the rack. Struggling to walk down the stairs. But sometimes this takes longer than 60minutes. Sometimes I'm still at it 1.5hours later at this point yeah I feel done and muscles are finished

Providing diet is on point is working out post 60minutes really detrimental? I try and keep the workout as compact as possible, no messing about on phone, no chatting to mates etc. In and out jobby but if it takes longer than 60mins is this an issue

Cheers !
    What do you call a "Quarter Pounder with Cheese" in Europe
    ......A Royale With Cheese...

Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Who cares how long it takes...just get your workout in and dont worry about the small stuff. Just make sure if you are doing a ton of volume to up your food intake big time!
    Ryan Rogerson

Dymatize Nutrition Regional Sales Manager

RyGuy14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyGuy14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyGuy14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyGuy14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyGuy14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyGuy14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyGuy14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyGuy14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyGuy14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyGuy14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyGuy14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hell my workout today lasted about 2 hours. Other days workouts only last 45 minutes. It really depends on the muscle groups your training. If you're working legs you're going to be pretty done after 4 sets of squats and maybe a couple other iso moves. On the other hand if you're working a pull-orientated workout like back and biceps that might require more iso moves, the workout might last 60-90 minutes (with cardio if you choose to do that).

Personally, I've not noticed and detriments from being in the gym for prolonged periods of time. Just be sure you're giving your body enough rest. If that means only working out 4x that week versus 5x then so be it.

JimTC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimTC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimTC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimTC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimTC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimTC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimTC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimTC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimTC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimTC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimTC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It varies from person to person. I've come across material that says after 1 hour, the catabolic hormone cortisol kicks in. Whatever -- my actual lifting sessions -- not counting pre- and post-lifting walks and stretches -- generally take 45-55 minutes.

My second trainer, a former state champion, said, "When you leave the gym for the day, you should still be hungry for more." When I first met with him and showed him my workout schedule, he told me I was definitely overtraining; but this was because of too little rest, not because of time spent at the gym per session.

He rearranged my schedule to give me an extra rest day, and he did help me make my workouts more compact and productive. Before long, I could feel and see improvement. "Less is more."

Gilcihirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It does't matter how much time taken by your exercise.Usually it takes 1 hour to 2 hours.We've to work out slow and with patience.Fast work out could b injuries for our health.Do properly and don't bother with extra time.

2BLAZERS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BLAZERS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BLAZERS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BLAZERS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BLAZERS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BLAZERS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BLAZERS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BLAZERS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BLAZERS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BLAZERS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BLAZERS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I give myself 30-40 minutes for doing Arms or my Shoulders workouts. I give myself 1 hour for doing, chest, back or Leg days. This is in the weight room time. As I am pretty busy with work and life I setup my schedule for this and do many of my workouts by taking a longer lunch break. I then usually do some form of cardio for 30-40 minutes after the weight room.

Before kids, house, wife, etc...I would be ''at'' the gym for hours Now I try to hit it hard and fast, get in, get out, etc....I don't take much rest between sets, I super set a lot of times and though I might say hi to friends I don't stand around talking to them and I don't bring my phone into the gym. I've done complete leg workouts in the time some people are just warming up their mouth and doing 50 texts.

GuidryJT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuidryJT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuidryJT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuidryJT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuidryJT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuidryJT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuidryJT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuidryJT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuidryJT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuidryJT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuidryJT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't even pay attention to the time. I go into the gym and go to work. A problem with trying to keep your workout under an hour (if you are trying to put on mass) is that you will start to burn a lot more calories and ultimately you will be working against yourself. Go in take your time and finish when you finish.
    May God have mercy on my enemies...because I won't.

You want me to do something?...Tell me I can't do it.

I am a shark, the ground is my ocean and you don't even know how to swim yet.

Don't ask for a lighter load, ask for broader shoulders.