Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    sweet i am in - i missed this thread earlier

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    I was listening to helmet unsung when i saw this - talk about funny

try it

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SallyPalmer View Post
    Meanwhile at Bodyhards house just arriving home from purchasing new runners and jeans from JC penny. "I better log on to bb.com
    and let everyone including my haters know that I controlled myself from getting into a serious fight with the shoe clerk.

THREAD:
    Kept my cool in JC Penny, need help!
    bodyhard, 06-02-2012 05:31 PM

This is as real as it gets please I am sincerely looking for answers.
    Lately I have been getting really really angry for no apparent reason and it is worrying me.
    I don't know how to describe this but it is sheer anger that is just consuming me for no reason whatsoever.
    I almost destroyed this guy at JC Penny because when I was trying on my jeans he asked me if I even lifted.
    I kept my cool because my wife was there. I feel like I am losing control. What can I do.

IronCharles

Dat feel when you see dat ass.

Bodyhard

Huh? WTF does that mean?

2nd_chance

How many monsters are you drinking per day?

Bodyhard

WTF does that have to do with anything?

SP1966

I like where this thread is headed.

Meanwhile at Cowboybikers house. "Wholly gif motherload, I better share these with my peeps. Hmmm, I only have 8 new
    gifs today, I better be selective on the threads I put them in. Hmmmm, kept my cool at JC Penny, lets see now, oh, SP1966
    likes where this thread is heading, this one with baby chicks heading over a cliff would be fitting and hilarious at the
    same time.

cowboybiker

[img]babychicksoblivioustocliffahead[/img]

-=FLEX=-

Hai guise, what's going on in here?

JOHN GARGANI

Before responding in typical fashion to any question post, do people REALLY take the time to READ THE ENTIRE FRIGGIN' POST?
    ??????????? Bodyhard asked a question, look for RED FLAGS goddamnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mslman71

If you buy a bat and bash yourself in the head with it it is not anyone's fault but your own that you either did or
    didn't follow the advice given.

2nd_Chance

I can barely read this drivel, I am currently eating fresh sardines and toast.

latebloomingmom

oh I think you should eat lots of salads , drink diet coke and just go for walks...should help a lot
    oooooooh sorry I see your question was addressed only to bros..
    ^^^^^^disregard the above female's advice.

tmonkey

I benched 405 for reps.

bodyhard

So what? Hey these responses are not helping and making me really really angry. Some real advice please!!!

Dave76

Props to you for admitting your weakness. Keep at it, you'll get better.

thomashenry

John 14:6
    Romans 12 :2
    Ephesians 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

baker

Its Caturday

bodyhard

Its Tuesday you f'cking idiot, do you have something helpful or not? I am really tweaking here.

DAVEZILLA

Caturady bitches.

gbg

Sorry bodyhard.

Iceman18

I hear decaff helps

-=FLEX=-

In

JOHN GARGANI

why go ON AND ON about your personal theory of balancing pecs if you don't even know if the damn poster HAS a pec imbalance to begin with??????????

IronCharles

I consider myself an aspiring bodybuilder, and I've sat down for a coffee after training.

SP1966

Hmmm, I thought for sure this was going to be about Bodyhards thread's!

JOHN GARGANI

lol..nah, John doesn't ask questions.....

bodyhard

WTF are you talking about numnuts?!? I am asking for help from this group, is anyone listening?

Oceanside

awesome time..I fully endorse bb.com gatherings

LisaSkinnoble

I'm Mr Flexies protege and have big tits

Brackneyc

Any question here that cannot be answered with: Eat more/eat less, train harder and rest more.....is better left to the teen misc bodyhard.

Corbi

I'm an azzhole

Brackneyc

Sht, didn't realize we had a new troll. And to think I gave a srs answer in another thread to this non-muscehead
    LMFAO!!! That was awesome I especially liked this one :Its Tuesday you f'cking idiot, do you have something helpful or not? I am really tweaking here: That sh!t had me LOL IRL
    On the list for Bannukah

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Sally-Frank, do you actually workout or do you just go to the gym to watch other people workout? Or, do you even go to a gym at all?

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    I actually thought it was pretty funny and laughed through the whole thing. But I'm tired and it's been a long weekend...

I didn't see it as hating on anyone...just poking some harmless fun!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just posting in this one again cause I was not mentioned in his other thread and because I like looking at my avi.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    LOL.
    I honored that I made such an impact on the OPs life.
    IRL

I have rustled some jimmies for sure.

He clearly got rustled O.o
    How about natypes decides your sig for eternity...

* KENKONG is the greatest mod of all crew *

DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just posting in this one again cause I was not mentioned in his other thread and because I like looking at my avi.
    Such an attention whore;-p
    How about natypes decides your sig for eternity...

* KENKONG is the greatest mod of all crew *

cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DABIGNASTY86 View Post
    Such an attention whore;-p
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your new avi is hawt. .
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

Nalu is just really nice. (+1000) Nalu is just really nice. (+1000) Nalu is just really nice. (+1000) Nalu is just really nice. (+1000) Nalu is just really nice. (+1000) Nalu is just really nice. (+1000) Nalu is just really nice. (+1000) Nalu is just really nice. (+1000) Nalu is just really nice. (+1000) Nalu is just really nice. (+1000) Nalu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by paolo59 View Post
    They eat them!
    I had a more vulgar finale..I'm in construction, what can I say??

Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    Your new avi is hawt. .

Nalu is just really nice. (+1000) Nalu is just really nice. (+1000) Nalu is just really nice. (+1000) Nalu is just really nice. (+1000) Nalu is just really nice. (+1000) Nalu is just really nice. (+1000) Nalu is just really nice. (+1000) Nalu is just really nice. (+1000) Nalu is just really nice. (+1000) Nalu is just really nice. (+1000) Nalu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    I actually thought it was pretty funny and laughed through the whole thing. But I'm tired and it's been a long weekend...

I didn't see it as hating on anyone...just poking some harmless fun!
    Great perspective given by the hottest woman on the Internet!..sh*t..the wife heard that..gotta go!

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Notice how Bodyhard is mentioned the most
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Notice how Bodyhard is mentioned the most
    Showoff

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP's in da red?? who got mad?

nope wasn't me.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    OP's in da red?? who got mad?

nope wasn't me.
    Somebody with no sense of humor.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Somebody with no sense of humor.
    There are people with no sense of humor here? Seriously? Nooooooooooo...
    I'm a sad little man

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    There are people with no sense of humor here? Seriously? Nooooooooooo...
    I know....shocking, right?
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    maybe it was someone who did not get mentioned by name?

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well I did not get mentioned soooooooooooo.

Srs. It was not me. I thought this thread was done in good humor.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

maybe it was someone who did not get mentioned by name?
    Maybe it was someone who was not mentioned in his other thread.

Although I've been on r/c since yesterday.

C'mon already.
    I've got people to neg er.. um rep

Maybe it was someone who was not mentioned in his other thread.

Although I've been on r/c since yesterday.

C'mon already.
    I've got people to neg er.. um rep
    sorry..what is r/c?

sorry..what is r/c?
    Recharge.
    5 reps or negs in a 24 hour period.

Recharge.
    5 reps or negs in a 24 hour period.
    ahh gotcha
    thought maybe it was radio controlled

ahh gotcha
    thought maybe it was radio controlled
    Keep your battery operated toys out of this.

heeeheeee...what an idiot you are

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    heeeheeee...what an idiot you are
    Yeah, you dummy! You should know that She-LBM only uses the kick start variety!
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Yeah, you dummy! You should know that She-LBM only uses the kick start variety!
    Would that be a two-stroke?

wait ...what?

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Would that be a two-stroke?

wait ...what?

Turbocharged Power Stroke, running on bio-diesel!