Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    seriously just going to stop talking to women until i get done with boot camp which starts in december/january. tired of rarely getting layed and getting numbers, but fuarking up bc my txt game is wack. clubbing feels like a huge cock tease or i am blue balling myself with sh!tty game... either way i am tired of being broke as fuark and trying to always smash at there place...

brb disregarding women acquiring money

edit: also as a wm i am done talking to ww to many of them are fcked in the head.. from now on its strictly asians/latinas
    Last edited by Gris419; 04-24-2012 at 12:31 AM.

Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What if a girl says i love you to bits, but not in that way.... yet you raw dogged her and could potentially having a baby.

Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Qrome View Post
    What if a girl says i love you to bits, but not in that way.... yet you raw dogged her and could potentially having a baby.
    babynames.com (stuck in a relationship that makes unhappy) or abortion or single father child support..

pick one..

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gris419 View Post
    Okay say you game a bish and she comes on hard to you at the club (calls you hot/tall etc) and makes out with you (happened to me more then a couple of times) and then gives you her number. You text back and forth for a while, but then all of a sudden she stops and you leave one extra text and then you text her a couple hours later asking if she is going out (1 time) (sat night/next day saw her on fri) and she still doesn't text you.. so then I quit texting her a$$. Wtf does this bish expect me to try and chase, I never double texted and I am not going out of my way to wk her.

Does she expect me to continue to try and text her idk? I've had this happen 3-6 times at the club (drunk as fuark) some texted me back a while later a couple days/weeks down the road to comeback to the club/party and see them again, but I am like fuark that disrespectful kunt. My text game is atrocious to begin with, but I don't know how seal the deal for a re-date, am I better off trying to get with them at there place that very night?
    well girls gonna girl...

when did you txt her? next day/3 days later/1 week later?

did you just txt her or did you ask her out?

did you auto respond or did you wait a certain period of time with your responses?

don't double txt unless you're fixing a misspell
    who cares what SHE is doing, what are YOU doing (I'm going to XYZ place you should come....) if she replies cool if not - fuggitaboutit

if you're trying to accommodate your plans to her (by asking her what shes doing) thats not good. You're already conveying you dont do what you want and you want her validation on things.

usually the re-date or 1 week later txt are because the other guys they were also talking too fell off so guess who is left over.... you
    Originally Posted by RickyRousseau View Post
    I made a fool out of myself today. Girl said that she was gonna hang out with a gay friend. I thought she was lying and told her off. Wish I saw this a few hours earlier. I feel like such a tool.
    why do you care?
    **** happens at least you don't fuark up multiple times when it comes to texting
    if there were no texting and i could just call to spit game it would be over
    whats the difference between talking and txting? either way you're "gaming" her...

Registered User hight3chredneck's Avatar
    hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So you are saying i need to just wait for her to text me?

I met her online, trolling POF, actually found a girl i like.

Get her number, we start to talk. Have been following the ultimate texting guide because i haven't even kissed a girl in almost 2 years (stfu).

sexted til 330 am

next day, wait to text her "stop thinking about me, she responds with "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. " I reply with, "it's okay, I know you want me" she says "oh so cocky "

then some small banter after that, my game is on par with what the texting guide says.

The next day, she asks me to send her a picture so she can use it for my ID in her phone.

I ask her why can't she use one from the other night.

No response to that, that is midday. I send "coming over now" after dinner, no response.

Next day, i send "when are you going to take me out?" she responds with "lol you are so funny"

Then yesterday I texted her once, no response, do not plan on texting her at all today.

What do I do? seriously I have no idea what I am doing, I know your advice is spot on. Thanks for any serious input. Sorry for novel.

owner of saab factory kel_varnsen's Avatar
    kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Thy_Kingdom View Post
    Quality post Kinetic.

Gotta disagree with you on that, it's not necessary to treat all women like shiit. I've always followed the golden rule; "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you (Matthew 7:12).

It's always worked out well for me, not just with women but with everyone.
    this.

why would you treat women like ****? it only makes you look like a butt hurt *******. just be unattached with a idgaf and bold attitude. if she ain't down, next her.

intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Using this info right now. Had a chick try to run games on me pretty bad and play me. Caught myself and have just straight up distanced myself and have been working 3-4 other girls.

I put out a real good effort for this girl but it's her loss if she'd rather get treated like **** by whatever other guys she's dealing with.

I felt like a pussy until I made myself sack up and respect myself and stop giving her attention, responding to her when it was convienent for her, etc etc. Ever since I have done that I feel like myself again. Letting someone disrespect you means you are disrespecting yourself.

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hight3chredneck View Post
    So you are saying i need to just wait for her to text me?
    What do I do? seriously I have no idea what I am doing, I know your advice is spot on. Thanks for any serious input. Sorry for novel.
    stop being needy - one thing to remember is that you gotta keep a playful mind/attitude with women almost all the time

if you responded why cant you use the one from the other night - she may have thought OMG what a dikk, you could have just kept it easy and said - hmmm well this time I'll send one with my collection of 57 cats - me covered in pu$$y or I have a pic of me and a zebra in the congo, doing zumba... dunno just mess with em - dont be so serious all the time... try to laugh at the txts before you send em - if you find em funny and so do they - keeper
    Originally Posted by kel_varnsen View Post
    this. why would you treat women like ****? it only makes you look like a butt hurt *******. just be unattached with a idgaf and bold attitude. if she ain't down, next her.
    I find there is more than one way to skin a cat, if Caesar prefers that way it works for him...
    Originally Posted by intense77 View Post
    Using this info right now. Had a chick try to run games on me pretty bad and play me. Caught myself and have just straight up distanced myself and have been working 3-4 other girls.

I put out a real good effort for this girl but it's her loss if she'd rather get treated like **** by whatever other guys she's dealing with.

I felt like a pussy until I made myself sack up and respect myself and treat her like the skank she is. Ever since I have done that I feel like myself again. Letting someone disrespect you means you are disrespecting yourself.
    how did she play you? I find this interesting when guys say this... was she just not responding or do you feel she was just using you for attention?

WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wise words from OP more threads like this and less oh emm geee wtf do I do forveraloneeeeeeeeeeee. We have stickies and a search engine for a reason.
    pls stay safe

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by intense77 View Post

I felt like a pussy until I made myself sack up and respect myself and stop giving her attention, responding to her when it was convienent for her, etc etc. Ever since I have done that I feel like myself again. Letting someone disrespect you means you are disrespecting yourself.
    Handling it like a Bawss.

...but what happened when you distanced yourself?

Update your thread Son.

Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    how did she play you? I find this interesting when guys say this... was she just not responding or do you feel she was just using you for attention?
    Search his last thread.
    You are witnessing a Brah who caught himself in time before sht coulda really gone downhill.

intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    stop being needy - one thing to remember is that you gotta keep a playful mind/attitude with women almost all the time

if you responded why cant you use the one from the other night - she may have thought OMG what a dikk, you could have just kept it easy and said - hmmm well this time I'll send one with my collection of 57 cats - me covered in pu$$y or I have a pic of me and a zebra in the congo, doing zumba... dunno just mess with em - dont be so serious all the time... try to laugh at the txts before you send em - if you find em funny and so do they - keeper
    I find there is more than one way to skin a cat, if Caesar prefers that way it works for him...
    She stopped putting out and was not making time for me after I had expressed interest in her. I had courted her and was hooking up w her after dates (everything but sex) in the beginning but then that stopped. We still hungout once a week or once every other week but always on her terms. I'd always get texts from her everyday etc but she wouldn't make time for me.

I don't need girls to text with, I hsve countless ones of those. If I court you and you tell me you see things going somewhere yet act the opposite them you will get nexted. Actions speak louder than words and wasting my time and effort on a girl who goes MIA every weekend isn't something I need in my pretty awesome life, especially when I have others asking me to hangout.

Originally Posted by Candees View Post
    Handling it like a Bawss.

...but what happened when you distanced yourself?

Update your thread Son.

Search his last thread.
    You are witnessing a Brah who caught himself in time before sht coulda really gone downhill.
    It hasn't been long since I flipped the switch. The decision was made over the weekend. Had another girl spend the night Friday. Saturday she texted me and we talked briefly. Did not talk Sunday and yesterday she texted me while at work and after i gave her a few brief and disinterested responses I stopped responding. Haven't heard from her today, hope I don't. Got a date tonight and a few others the rest of the week.

Tuesday's were the night we would mostly hang because our schedules were always open but she won't be hearing from me.
    Last edited by intense77; 04-24-2012 at 12:32 PM.

well girls gonna girl...

when did you txt her? next day/3 days later/1 week later?

did you just txt her or did you ask her out?

did you auto respond or did you wait a certain period of time with your responses?

don't double txt unless you're fixing a misspell
    who cares what SHE is doing, what are YOU doing (I'm going to XYZ place you should come....) if she replies cool if not - fuggitaboutit

if you're trying to accommodate your plans to her (by asking her what shes doing) thats not good. You're already conveying you dont do what you want and you want her validation on things.

usually the re-date or 1 week later txt are because the other guys they were also talking too fell off so guess who is left over.... you
    why do you care?
    whats the difference between talking and txting? either way you're "gaming" her...
    I texted her the next day after I saw her at the club asking if she was going out again.. and then it stopped...

*The other scenarios I got a little further and the girls looked better, but at this point IDGAF really fuark, I know I get eye fcked when I go out to places so I am not going to put a b1tch on a pedestal that's why I deleted her.

Okay when we texted I was at the gym then I stopped texting her for a while, because I drove home from the gym and I don't text and drive. When I texted her back I told her I got done working out and from there on she stopped texting. While I was at the gym she texted me though, regardless at this point I already deleted her number, but its just annyoning because this is like the third time this has happened. I didn't ask her what she was doing or what her plans were, but I did tell her what I was doing and maybe I was giving away too much info. Either way, I don't like being stood up and being the replacement guy so I deleted her number and her conversation in my smart phone. If she calls back or texts back, I usually just ask who is this? Also I think there is a huge difference between talking and texting, because when I am talking things come naturally to me where as texting feels weird as fuark (text anxiety srs) when I am talking, I say what is on my mind and I don't really care. Also I have an attractive/deeper voice (no homo)..

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    seriously just going to stop talking to women until i get done with boot camp which starts in december/january. tired of rarely getting layed and getting numbers, but fuarking up bc my txt game is wack. clubbing feels like a huge cock tease or i am blue balling myself with sh!tty game... either way i am tired of being broke as fuark and trying to always smash at there place...

brb disregarding women acquiring money

edit: also as a wm i am done talking to ww to many of them are fcked in the head.. from now on its strictly asians/latinas

"USMC PFC/Recruit"

yeah you might want to remove "PFC" until you finish boot..matter of fact remove "Recruit" also poolee. good luck in boot
    PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet

niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bump to save a few miscers
    S&P/Cologne/Raw Denim Crew

***Mod-Approved Splitter***

ATG Squat: 420 lbs
    Deadlift: 500 lbs
    COC #2.5 close

MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Excellent post!

thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    sucks when girls are constantly looking for reassurance from me.

Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    bump...because it's necessary..
    Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.

― Muhammad Ali

Supernatural .gif King DartBoard's Avatar
    DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Punisher1012 View Post
    "USMC PFC/Recruit"

yeah you might want to remove "PFC" until you finish boot..matter of fact remove "Recruit" also poolee. good luck in boot

jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is honestly a good post. Also, don't let women turn your friends into enemies by letting them start drama over nothing.

Unfortunately, it's hard to get this point across to dudes in relationships.
    You are your thoughts. Life is perception, thoughts are perception, perception is reality ergo thoughts are reality, I think therefore I am.
    ░▒▓█Team Dreamville█▓▒░
    08/08/2011. the day the aesthetics died. never forget.
    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。 ✧。*・゜
    What's a God to a non-believer?

OfficialMisc Gynecologist aaron416's Avatar
    aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nice
    Forever steps : jamestown0101, kineticforce

"Out of the ashes of the old world, a new world can then come into being." - Eckhart Tolle

IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wish I could have read this a few years ago, would have saved me some hassle.
    "THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR PERSISTENCE!"
    "Every time something get a little hard, you quit, you call momma. I dare you to take a little pain. I dare you!"

*Misc Photography Crew*

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/IgboMeso/

youcanever will become famous soon enough. (+50) youcanever will become famous soon enough. (+50) youcanever will become famous soon enough. (+50) youcanever will become famous soon enough. (+50) youcanever will become famous soon enough. (+50) youcanever will become famous soon enough. (+50) youcanever will become famous soon enough. (+50) youcanever will become famous soon enough. (+50) youcanever will become famous soon enough. (+50) youcanever will become famous soon enough. (+50) youcanever will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This stuff is gold !

OP when I started reading your post I was almost mousing over because I thought you are giving advise on how to get a girl after getting her phone number...... But.... NO! You gave the exact information that I needed when a guy is in a relationship.

I'm 23 year old and dating a 19 year old. When relationship started I thought she was so special, she was so angel, she was so caring and stuff.
    But when I started to know her I saw that she is not. She is like every other girl. She craves for attention and when she gets that attention she ignores you a lil bit.

She started to answer my texts late, she started to be busy and choised to spend her time with her girls besides me and she started talking about if we started relationship too early.

We are still in relationship now and thanks OP. I will use these info and put them in my life. Because I saw that being beta and being a puss doesn't help me in my relationship. The opposite, it kills it and kills me !

I hope I'm not going to need to open a "my gf broke up with me" thread soon.

Cheers!

Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so bro i get what your saying, but what if she is waiting for you to talk to her? and **** what if they want to be chased and you end up just blowing it......

also girl broke up with me i followed your advice
    get texts like i need you
    can we talk i dont want it to end like this
    calling me at 2am

how should i play this i want her again just for the sex since she already broke my heart

Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Text game master race checking in.

My friend hooked up with a girl a few years back, after texting back and forth for a while she told him that she didn't think they should see each other again. I told him exactly what to text word for word. Now they're married.
    PC Master Race

245/315/435 B/S/DL

CuriosityBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CuriosityBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CuriosityBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CuriosityBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CuriosityBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CuriosityBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CuriosityBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CuriosityBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CuriosityBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CuriosityBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CuriosityBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ronnie87 View Post

My friend hooked up with a girl a few years back, after texting back and forth for a while she told him that she didn't think they should see each other again. I told him exactly what to text word for word. Now they're married.
    lol thats awesome man, how did her to do a 180 for him
    Where the money @ doe

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ronnie87 View Post

you suckered him into a binding financial agreement with a woman who wanted to leave him and never see him again, you have doomed him to an eternity of pain and suffering you monster

LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Be responsive, not reactive. Apply it to most situations

EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LaVacaMoo View Post
    Be responsive, not reactive. Apply it to most situations
    thisx1000

this pretty much applies to all situations in life not just girls.

one thing i also want to add to this thread is that the way most people handle situations with girls is a reflection with how they feel about themselves..you feel crappy about yourself and your life..youre going to hang onto whatever you have because you think you can do no better...

so improve yourself guys! do not ever think a female will make things better because they wont. get yourself at a point so high that itd be a honor for any girl to want to be with you

Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CuriosityBrah View Post
    lol thats awesome man, how did her to do a 180 for him
    It was obvious she liked him, she was just playing games and he didn't realise that you have to do a bit of push and pull.

Originally Posted by Boffothe View Post
    you suckered him into a binding financial agreement with a woman who wanted to leave him and never see him again, you have doomed him to an eternity of pain and suffering you monster
    I dunno man he seems pretty happy, and she's actually attractive. He was previously a bit of a FA so I'm pleased for him.
    PC Master Race

245/315/435 B/S/DL