Thread: Craze + Hemavol

reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Craze + Hemavol

Has anyone tried this? Is it ok to stack
    Above all supplements, the key to success lies in your own willingness

RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You definitely do not have an innovating idea there,

if you took 3-seconds to place your title in the search bar you would know this.
    Seek truth and reason

Good-Bro Original DiabeticLifter's Avatar
    DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    youll be fine.
    You ain't nothing but a piece a cheese without the corners. In other words, you ain't never gonna be a slice, bitch

kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RugbyTank View Post
    You definitely do not have an innovating idea there,

if you took 3-seconds to place your title in the search bar you would know this.
    Agreed, Please search before you post.

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dont think its been ever done before. i would wait for studies to come out before trying this novel idea

GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    GENIOUS IDEAAA!

Op, Many have done stacked them and it's known to stack very well together. This is my current Pre-workout stack. Do reccomend,,
    IForce Nutrition Compete Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145939303

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    As mentioned earlier I'd wait for peer reviewed scientific journals to come to light for this innovative idea.
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As others said (mildly abrasively), it's a very popular stack.
    Driven Sports

kmkcomputing will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmkcomputing will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmkcomputing will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmkcomputing will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmkcomputing will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmkcomputing will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmkcomputing will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmkcomputing will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmkcomputing will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmkcomputing will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmkcomputing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It is okay to stack dude. The citrulline mallate in hemavol may make you nauseous, but it works great for me at one scoop craze, one scoop hemavol, both taken at the same time. Give it a shot and see for yourself!

benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by reCreate View Post
    Has anyone tried this? Is it ok to stack
    I have tried taking 1 scoop of each at the same time and did not get good results...made me tired. Yesterday I took 1/2 scoop craze 1 hour before my workout and 1 scoop hemavol 10 mins before my workout. It helped a little bit, but I'm still not sold on it. Try it for yourself, some people love it, others dont...everyone's different.
    How's your burger, bro?

TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by benburger View Post
    I have tried taking 1 scoop of each at the same time and did not get good results...made me tired. Yesterday I took 1/2 scoop craze 1 hour before my workout and 1 scoop hemavol 10 mins before my workout. It helped a little bit, but I'm still not sold on it. Try it for yourself, some people love it, others dont...everyone's different.
    I have the same problem. I think that I'm in the minority when I say that I get extremely fatigued after my workout if I stack both Craze and HemaVol, though each is a solid supplement on its own. I'm also fairly sensitive to stimulants. Anyway, it's best to try it yourself and see how it goes.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I just ordered some samples of Hemavol to try this stack. I am a total Craze fan boy at the moment.

kmkcomputing will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmkcomputing will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmkcomputing will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmkcomputing will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmkcomputing will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmkcomputing will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmkcomputing will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmkcomputing will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmkcomputing will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmkcomputing will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmkcomputing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    On craze + hemavol I drink way more water than with White flood + hemavol. Maybe you are getting dehydrated.

GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Curious,,What didn't you like about it?
    IForce Nutrition Compete Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145939303

Jdm9499 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdm9499 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdm9499 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdm9499 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdm9499 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdm9499 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdm9499 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdm9499 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdm9499 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdm9499 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdm9499 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yup, made me very tired as well. I switched two weeks ago to Neurocore+Hemavol, and the results were completely different (in a very good way). I only use Craze alone, on day's I'm not stacking for pump.

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheUbermensch View Post
    I have the same problem. I think that I'm in the minority when I say that I get extremely fatigued after my workout if I stack both Craze and HemaVol, though each is a solid supplement on its own. I'm also fairly sensitive to stimulants. Anyway, it's best to try it yourself and see how it goes.
    Originally Posted by Jdm9499 View Post
    Yup, made me very tired as well. I switched two weeks ago to Neurocore+Hemavol, and the results were completely different (in a very good way). I only use Craze alone, on day's I'm not stacking for pump.

To be honest, Craze + Hemavol is a hit or miss... For many (including a PM I just got) it is an AWESOME stack but for some, they get fatigued. One of the strong components of Hemavol is its ability to provide users with longer endurance. So with that being said, for some people Craze + Hemavol MAY NOT work.

I have not tried it yet. My tub of Craze just arrived yesterday so I will be using it on its own and stacking it with Hemavol. I'll report back my results as soon as I can. Im hoping for epic things!!!

reCreate, try it and see how it goes. If it works well then awesome!!! If not then, for you, Craze and Hemavol are to be taken separately.

Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP, please drink 4 gallons of water, and please... stay safe

benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I drink +1 gallon of water daily so I do not think dehydration was the issue. Like others have said, the combo just makes me very fatigue. After taking the craze, I can feel when the hemavol kicks in because i go from being extremely focused, to feeling tired and less focused....kind of a weird feeling actually. Definitely don't mix well for me. Has anyone that felt fatigue with this stack had success with timing/dosage? For the moment, I have gone back to taking just craze because it is an expensive stack if it is just going to make me fatigue haha. I am going to try hemavol by itself tomorrow. Will 1 scoop do it for me?
    How's your burger, bro?