Closed Thread
    GiantSilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GiantSilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GiantSilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GiantSilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GiantSilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GiantSilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GiantSilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GiantSilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GiantSilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GiantSilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GiantSilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lesnar is going to do his 1 year stint get big n jacked..

Come back to the ufc.. and become the new ufc super heavyweight champion.. and that is when I will make my debut to the ufc.
    I don't like **** talkers. If you talk **** to me, be lucky your behind a screen and not in a cage with me.

I train wrestling and muay thai.. But when I spar I spar with 2-3 heavyweights at a time due to my size and athleticism. I am 0-0 in mma until they make a super heavyweight division in the ufc, there is no point in competing if I can't hold a ufc title.. Facts are Facts I am the best fighter in the world.