kylebrate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wheyology/Iso-ology

I was wondering if anyone has any opinions on the taste and consistency of either. I like the profiles of both and was thinking of picking up a container of the Jamocha.

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I prefer Trutein to both. Thicker consistency, which I like.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Corey_Ellis View Post
    I prefer Trutein to both. Thicker consistency, which I like.
    ^^ Agreed! Taste is amazing in Unsweetend Almond Milk.
    IForce Nutrition Compete Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145939303

asmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kylebrate View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has any opinions on the taste and consistency of either. I like the profiles of both and was thinking of picking up a container of the Jamocha.
    Jamocha and CPB were my favorites of the wheyology/isology line, not that the other flavors were bad or anything like that. The wheyology tastes creamier and just overall richer compared to the isology. Consistency is about the same, but the creaminess just made it more of a dessert compared to the isology. As far as macros, they are close enough, so get the wheyology unless you are lactose intolerant.

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They are not as thick as Trutein but still good flavors. I've had the Jamocha and Choco pb

neza86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neza86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neza86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neza86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neza86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neza86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neza86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neza86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neza86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neza86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neza86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i have wheyology jamocha and id give it a 9/10. creamy and strong but not overpowering. cant taste the leucine either. mixes well too and well priced compared to other whey these days

GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    jamocha is such an awesome flavor. It's easily one of my favs.
    Body Nutrition - The Best Protein in the World!
    Magic Pudding & Trutein Now available on the bb.com store: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/body-nutrition.html

"The supplement business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
    -- Hunter S. Thompson