Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1766
    MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2.4 liters of coke zero a day? I'm mirin. looking pretty ripped though! good luck on this home stretch
    xTUNAx CREW
    SOYBOY CREW

Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm in. Get it done mate

Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL you are LOVING That ice cream Andy. Gotta love it

andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MITCHAPAL00ZA View Post
    2.4 liters of coke zero a day? I'm mirin. looking pretty ripped though! good luck on this home stretch
    Thanks mate! All systems GO! 2.4 litres is minimum lolol! just put it in for piece of mind.

Originally Posted by Willgetnice View Post
    I'm in. Get it done mate
    yeah bro! Welcome, better late than never

Originally Posted by Shazriki View Post
    LOL you are LOVING That ice cream Andy. Gotta love it
    No more B&J.. becauseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    - <30 weeks out with 3DMJ & -Berto- to the 2014 Victorian INBA Victorian Titles.

- Also, join my log on ********: http://www.********.com/AndysNaturalJourney

andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Another UPDATE

Sent my log in to berto and he has made ONE change this week.

-20g of Fat and +25g of carbs on ALL days. That means, no more pop tarts but HELLO LOW FAT ICE CREAM AND SKINNY COW COOKIES!

Low days: 250P/275C/30F
    High days (one every 5th day): 200P/475C/30F

Also, after having spoken to Moses (shazriki), I suggested to Berto that I change my regimen after seeing how successful people have been on their strength routines. Also, my strength has taken a huge dip due to being in such a calorie deficit this prep. So, it will need some encouraging and I think my traditional split wasn't optimal for that. He's going to get back to me with one. Big home stretch and BIG off season coming right the fk UP!
    - <30 weeks out with 3DMJ & -Berto- to the 2014 Victorian INBA Victorian Titles.

Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by andyboi View Post
    Another UPDATE

Sent my log in to berto and he has made ONE change this week.

-20g of Fat and +25g of carbs on ALL days. That means, no more pop tarts but HELLO LOW FAT ICE CREAM AND SKINNY COW COOKIES!

Low days: 250P/275C/30F
    High days (one every 5th day): 200P/475C/30F

Also, after having spoken to Moses (shazriki), I suggested to Berto that I change my regimen after seeing how successful people have been on their strength routines. Also, my strength has taken a huge dip due to being in such a calorie deficit this prep. So, it will need some encouraging and I think my traditional split wasn't optimal for that. He's going to get back to me with one. Big home stretch and BIG off season coming right the fk UP!
    Net decrease of 80 cals but I'm gonna bet that you feel better on these macros than you did on previous ones just because of the extra carbs! Just make sure you get enough fiber because without the fat to round your meals out you will be going through some very, very easy to digest food.

Excited to hear about the new program, fill us in when you get it!

CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So proud man. I can really see what you're made of after all this dieting and hard work Andy... Never gave you enough respect One of the best attitudes and levels determination on the boards-- hands down. Keep up with the protocol.. and you're gonna MISS this when it's all done in the blink of an eye. ENJOY every day Cini.. This is gettin' REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    I'M ON A MISSION. OPERATION: 2013 PRO CARD. JOIN ME FOR THE RIDE ;) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139931113

snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    butternut squash. that is all
    AAU World SJ Powerlifting Champion, 2014

Owner/Founder of StrongerYou Personal Training

BTK-no excuses

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If I could go back and do it all over again, I would abandon my bro split, reduce my volume/frequency, and train relatively heavier in the 3-8 rep range. I think it's going to help a lot in terms of muscle retention.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ouch those are some damn low fats!

Still cranking out daily cardio?

Seems you and Eric Helms could write a stubborn fat loss book!! You must be permanent zombie mode now, yet taking it all in your stride, much respect.

Net decrease of 80 cals but I'm gonna bet that you feel better on these macros than you did on previous ones just because of the extra carbs! Just make sure you get enough fiber because without the fat to round your meals out you will be going through some very, very easy to digest food.

Excited to hear about the new program, fill us in when you get it!
    Will fill you in my man, enjoy those pop tarts on my behalf! haha I have a HUGE box of them and I can't even eat them anymore

To be honest, I started feeling better than I previously had. Lethargy wasn't as bad. Will be eating 36g of fibre on the daily, and for my body, that's a perfect amount. I had to give up oats and PB... bye bye overnight oats

Originally Posted by CHRIS925 View Post
    So proud man. I can really see what you're made of after all this dieting and hard work Andy... Never gave you enough respect One of the best attitudes and levels determination on the boards-- hands down. Keep up with the protocol.. and you're gonna MISS this when it's all done in the blink of an eye. ENJOY every day Cini.. This is gettin' REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    I agree I'll miss it, and I am enjoying the phuk out of seeing my body change daily. It's awesome!!! Having said that, though, I'm going to love off season mode for sure. I hate stress!

Originally Posted by snrygo View Post
    butternut squash. that is all
    Never tried squash bro. I'd love to load up on pumpkin on the daily but cbf cutting it all up. Would get Libby's canned pumpkin puree but it's so expensive here and I can only get it from one store haha

Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    If I could go back and do it all over again, I would abandon my bro split, reduce my volume/frequency, and train relatively heavier in the 3-8 rep range. I think it's going to help a lot in terms of muscle retention.
    Yup, this all around. Too late for me, but it's going to be awesome for next time that's for sure. Volume/frequency is way too much and is definitely contributing to my overall fatigue.

Originally Posted by domingochavez View Post
    Ouch those are some damn low fats!

Still cranking out daily cardio?

Seems you and Eric Helms could write a stubborn fat loss book!! You must be permanent zombie mode now, yet taking it all in your stride, much respect.
    Yup, cranking out that cardio like it's my b1tch! haha Not quite zombie mode. Only when in the gym and trying to lift my off season numbers lol good luck to that!

snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Voluminous OOs should be a godsend for you.

And butternut is not canned lol.

BTK-no excuses

UPDATE - 5 weeks out

I weighed in this morning after front loading my re feed numbers in the EARLY EARLY am. So yesterday's food + majority of today's food = New weight LOW of 81.8kg - 179.96lb! Wtf? My mind is full of phuk! Busy day today, so I'll smash out a big work out in a couple of hours, do my cardio then have to start packing my bag for the week's work trip interstate. It's funny, going to be eating ice cream in the office daily. People are going to think why I am doing so while dieting lol! So I'll eat at lunch today and then make meals for the AM before I fly out. Too easy!

Berto got back to me with a new regimen, MAX-OT style! I loved the look of JP's and it was in and out without any fuss. Volume is so much less than what it has been, whoa! Might get at least 30 minutes of my life back haha! Split looks like:

Day 1: Back
    Day 2: Chest
    Day 3: Arms/Abs/Calves
    Day 4: Legs
    Day 5: Delts
    Day 6 & 7: Off
    Today I'll start with Chest, as it's been a week since I have worked it and start from there. I'll take Monday & Thursday off during the week, just because they're my busiest nights after work.

Rep ranges are from 4-6, using somewhere between 75%-90% of 1RM. My 1RM would SUCK right now so this will be interesting to see where I am at.

Chest:

Flat Barbell Bench Press
    Incline Barbell Press
    Incline Dumbbell Press
    Weighted Dips

Progressively Overloading Incubusfan18's Avatar
    Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You like cream of wheat (farina) man? That stuff is pretty filling and has no fat!
    Bulking Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145737171&p=900538741#post900538741

Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fat to Fit to Fat to Bodybuilder

2011 OCB Presidential Cup:
    1st in Debut
    1st in Novice Lightweight
    2nd in Open Middleweight

Originally Posted by areya2005 View Post
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...4095851&page=1

brb moving to the USA.

Originally Posted by Incubusfan18 View Post
    You like cream of wheat (farina) man? That stuff is pretty filling and has no fat!
    That stuff I'd only be able to pick up from the USA specialty store. Perhaps I should get down there STAT!!!!

Voluminous OOs should be a godsend for you.

And butternut is not canned lol.
    haha that's it, I can't prep food this week because of no access to a kitchen. hence why everything will be store bought and stored in work's freezer
    Hope no one steals my ice cream! haha

KimDuce will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimDuce will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimDuce will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimDuce will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimDuce will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimDuce will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimDuce will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimDuce will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimDuce will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimDuce will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimDuce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was thinking of what you said while I was eating my ben & jerry's. I was like "come on JP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" hahahaha it' AMAZING stuff!!!!!

yeah buddy! Just trying to catch you bro!!!!!!!!

how'd chobani? hurry n try itttttttttttttttttttt!!
    haha not yet baybeeeeeeeeeee I buy greek yogurt from Fruitologist store across the road!! they make their greek yogurt in house and it's to die for!! With the fresh fruit mmmmm actually had it for breaky!! I am going to Bondi Junction later so will probs pick some up then! Woop woop! <3

areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OK...I know you're in need. If you want to pay for shipping and the product itself, I'd be happy to ship it to you. I do think it's kind of expensive to ship oversees though, so it's your call.
    Fat to Fit to Fat to Bodybuilder

2011 OCB Presidential Cup:
    1st in Debut
    1st in Novice Lightweight
    2nd in Open Middleweight

Originally Posted by KimDuce View Post
    haha not yet baybeeeeeeeeeee I buy greek yogurt from Fruitologist store across the road!! they make their greek yogurt in house and it's to die for!! With the fresh fruit mmmmm actually had it for breaky!! I am going to Bondi Junction later so will probs pick some up then! Woop woop! <3
    wait til you try Chobani mmmm!!! I'm sure the home made one would taste epic too haha

Originally Posted by areya2005 View Post
    OK...I know you're in need. If you want to pay for shipping and the product itself, I'd be happy to ship it to you. I do think it's kind of expensive to ship oversees though, so it's your call.
    How would you send through ice cream to Australia? Probably couldn't because it's a dairy product, either thx anyway, was DYING to try some!!!

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Max-OT What what! It'll be good for you this last month or so! Push hard EVERY work out!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

KimDuce will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimDuce will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimDuce will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimDuce will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimDuce will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimDuce will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimDuce will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimDuce will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimDuce will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimDuce will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimDuce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wait til you try Chobani mmmm!!! I'm sure the home made one would taste epic too haha
    Off to buy it NAO! It better be there! haha xx

ch3v3ll3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ch3v3ll3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ch3v3ll3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ch3v3ll3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ch3v3ll3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ch3v3ll3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ch3v3ll3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ch3v3ll3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ch3v3ll3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ch3v3ll3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ch3v3ll3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    should be a cool new split bro. Interested to see what you think of it!

Gotta get me some of dat arctic zero....
    "I've walked across the surface of the sun, seen events so tiny and so fast that they hardly can be said to have occurred at all. But you, Adrian...are just a man. And the world's smartest man poses no greater threat to me than does its smartest termite."
    -Dr. Manhattan

Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn mate 170s.. isthisreallife. Routine change looks good and I'm interested to see how the change to your macros works out, fingers crossed that additional CHO gives you that extra bit of energy to push through these last weeks without experiencing too much of the ill effects of such a low fat intake, either way I can tell nothing is getting in your way and your drive and determination to give this prep your absolute best is admirable Andy.

LETTTTSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    WWW.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.COM

TEAM 3DMJ

New routine looks good, so what are we talking about like 2 sets per movement? Also if you feel good will you try and lift progressively or are you just focusing on hitting the same numbers week to week at this point?

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Max-OT What what! It'll be good for you this last month or so! Push hard EVERY work out!
    This week is just getting a feel of what weights I need to work with, either way, still pushing every single darn rep bro!!!!

Originally Posted by KimDuce View Post
    Off to buy it NAO! It better be there! haha xx
    I know you love it

Originally Posted by ch3v3ll3 View Post
    should be a cool new split bro. Interested to see what you think of it!

Gotta get me some of dat arctic zero....
    Jelly of dat arctic zero!!!!

Originally Posted by Ryanmckd View Post
    Damn mate 170s.. isthisreallife. Routine change looks good and I'm interested to see how the change to your macros works out, fingers crossed that additional CHO gives you that extra bit of energy to push through these last weeks without experiencing too much of the ill effects of such a low fat intake, either way I can tell nothing is getting in your way and your drive and determination to give this prep your absolute best is admirable Andy.

LETTTTSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    Such a light weight lol!!!! AHH! I reckon 175 I need to get to to be peeled to the bone. fuark! Oh well, need to shut up and keep pushing. Not long left bro!

New routine looks good, so what are we talking about like 2 sets per movement? Also if you feel good will you try and lift progressively or are you just focusing on hitting the same numbers week to week at this point?
    2 working sets per movement. I am doing warm ups which I don't count. At this stage I will work progressively, trying to get my lifts back to off season numbers and then some!

Just something I picked up today!

Just packed my bags for the next few days. Eating my ice cream at work will be funny lol

Taking posing trunks to see if I can take some nudez for you guys sometime this week in my hotel room. Gym at the hotel room... fail lol but it's going to have to do!

Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just something I picked up today!

Haha that's what I'm talking about bro! I love cream of wheat because it's good sweet or savory. I like it really thick (increased satiety), so I would start out with more than the recommended amount of water then just cook it for awhile until it's the right consistency. Throw in some WF pancake syrup, caramel syrup, or marshmallow dip and it's soo good! Or sometimes I would save my fat macros and add in some butter and cheese haha.
    Bulking Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145737171&p=900538741#post900538741

Thanks for the tip mate! hhaha I don't have a stove top to cook them with, can I just cook them in the microwave for a bit with pumpkin?

Thanks for the tip mate! hhaha I don't have a stove top to cook them with, can I just cook them in the microwave for a bit with pumpkin?
    Yeah that's what I always did, but you have to make sure you take it out every minute or so and stir with a wire whisk to prevent it from clumping up. Pumpkin sounds like a great add-in idea!

i remember pounding bowls of that stuff with spoons of brown sugar as a kid. so good!

BTK-no excuses

i remember pounding bowls of that stuff with spoons of brown sugar as a kid. so good!
    Yeah dude, splenda and cinnamon for me!