Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Caesar735 View Post
    ok i said dont RESPOND to her txts also

you didnt listen and you responded
    now you're fukced

now grow a brain and stop responding/txting/calling anything
    delete off fb

she WILL try to contact you again because bitches love attention

if you respond to her after that, youre dumber than jgamibi (srS)
    All this is cut throat but, you need to treat the situation like a game of COD and run up a absurd kill streak. Just start body slamming bishes. Your ex could get hit by a ****ing 16wheeler and not asingle****isgiven.jpg. Your too busy making $$$$$$, lifting, COMPETING + smashing aesthetic bishes to show up to said girl's funeral.

In a decades time, you will laugh at all this, and wonder the **** you were thinking? In before

Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tough92 View Post
    yes this is a diff situation but i have a hard head because when people say i can do something i believe i can do anything i put my mind to,I was a fat **** and got made fun of most of my life look at me now!So im sorry that im like this but you have to look at my POV
    Ok, now I know where you are coming from. You were a fattie with low self esteem and kids picking on you. Good for you for getting in shape but you probably went overboard and think everything is revolved around looks and now that you are beefed up everything should fall in your lap. But now you have learned you can't impose your will on a girl no matter what you do (well, you haven't learned yet but hopefully will). Shot in the dark but I'm saying this as that was my mindset at 19 after being fat till age 14. Bodybuilding will change your fat kid body but only social experiences will change your fat kid self esteem.

Please learn your lesson that women will come and go and move on. Better to learn this lesson now at 19 and enjoy your early 20s than be like some of us that learned several years later.

OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500)
    Strong haircut.

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Her nose is fcked up. Quit looking and some chick will fall in your lap.

Chaosfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaosfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaosfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaosfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaosfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaosfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaosfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaosfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaosfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaosfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaosfury is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sick mohawk haha. Don't worry about it bro you can easily get other chicks

OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Forget about relationships for a while and just smash as many sloots as possible. Also delete her from everything in your life and just blank her. You can get better than her (no homo)
    Sponsored by SpartanSupps
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167327441

danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You dont need a relationship brah, you got your friends to talk to. Delete this GIRL from your life stop post-phoning the healing process. Go out and meet new girls. I had the same thing, it took me a couple of months to realise that my ex was not special and many many girls are better. Look at it as a new chance to go and enjoy yourself. You look ALPHA, keep confidence high and bang many other girls.
    ***A State of Trance crew***

rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50)

now you're fukced

delete off fb

This, you are being beta. Man up and stop texting this girl who isn't hot and has issues.

Resident MTB crash expert MtnJax's Avatar
    MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dont have more pics but she was perfect,face tits and ass

I prob need to get this mindset off to fml im a wreck right now,I feel like i cant get hotter girls like honeslty its been a week and HAVENT SEEN ONE HOTTER girl yet not one
    then get off the fukin island!! go explore. move somewhere else. there are plenty of hot girls out there, but if you limit the pool that you arte choosing from, then don't expect great results

also, you're fuking 19!! stop acting like you're gonna want to fall in love with the next chick and wife her!
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

**Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    Rule #5: Harden the fuk up!

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄Official Misc Ski/Snowboard Crew❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

**KNEE DRAGGERS CREW**

rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MtnJax View Post
    then get off the fukin island!! go explore. move somewhere else. there are plenty of hot girls out there, but if you limit the pool that you arte choosing from, then don't expect great results

also, you're fuking 19!! stop acting like you're gonna want to fall in love with the next chick and wife her!
    Where do you live, in the hood? She's not hot at all. Nose is busted and too skinny.

deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    who cares bout your aesthetics op. you have a mentality of a pussy. you just spent a sum of your day making a thread to get attract attention like a pubescent kid.

man up *******

ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just skimmed the OP but seriously brah, what are you doing this for? you broke up with her because of all the reservations her behaviour instilled upon you and now you can't let her go? You need to think back to all the things that made you want to break up wih her in the first place and then realise that there are better looking girls out there with a ****load less of these personality flaws that she has, girls that you are perfectly capable of ****ing/dating if you want to.
    I've seen this **** before and Ive been in the same situation, guys who think they are in love or are infatuated with somebody look past so many flaws and blatant red flags just because they DON'T WANT to see them, they let girls walk all over them and still think she's all that. Wake the **** up OP, this girl cares about you a lot less than you think she does. I can almost garauntee she's not taking this anywhere hear near as hard as you are, so focus on yourself and your bodybuilding. This girl isn't going to be a part of your life in the future so you're only wasting time and energy thinking about her now, keep yourself busy brah.

maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Relationships at 19 ARE pointless, and you CAN pull much hotter girls than your ex.

Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think i just need more confidence(at this point in time) and replies from you guys so i can learn

Another think i feel like IT WAS MY FAULT AND I THINK IT WAS
    1.i acted like a beta ******* and was up her ass to much
    2,when i asked her if she was thinking about breaking up with me after i did she said"were not togther so i can tell u the truth no i wasnt"

so this makes me super sad
    dude I'm being completely honest here. I am 18 years old and i can 100% truthfully say that i do not have the slightest idea how someone like you can be so absolutely apologetic and submissive. I always imagined that when i achieve stats such as yours that id transform into a rugged male who wouldn't listen to a word that a women says, but you're giving me second thoughts. Honestly bro i know I'm younger than you, but for gods sake snap out of it. I used to act like you when i was 15-16. I don't even know how your this old/muscular yet still act like this. Haven't you ever been burned by a bitch before? Thats how i adapted my game.

Scones for PWO Carbs foreverascone's Avatar
    foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Relationships at 19 are pointless, and you can pull girls hotter than your ex.

Miring physique - what are your lifts like?
    No longer foreveralone, but always foreverascone because scone is a great food

wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You again? **** man, why do you keep texting this girl? You say you did no contact for two days, and then texted her to contact you when she wants to? You realize not only is this not no contact, it's pathetic.

Look, every guy needs to go through a rough break up so he can look back at what a bitch he was. Quit talking to her, making passive aggressive twitter posts etc. This is that break up for you.

You shouldn't be this broken up about this. Here are the facts, it was only three months, you are a very good looking dude (you look like Zack Efron, but go back to your normal hair) and your ex wasn't even that good looking! First thing I thought seeing her picture was, "strong nose".

Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yea you guys are right i was just talking to some freind and looking on the txts i sent her i look more beta than ever,Im actually laughing at the crazy txt's i sent her idk wtf i was thinking lol

now you're fukced

delete off fb

If she contacts me again should i ignore the txt or be like bish leave me alone?I feel like saying leave me alone would kill her then not answer her after that.
    "The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do"

maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yea you guys are right i was just talking to some freind and looking on the txts i sent her i look more beta than ever,Im actually laughing at the crazy txt's i sent her idk wtf i was thinking lol

If she contacts me again should i ignore the txt or be like bish leave me alone?I feel like saying leave me alone would kill her then not answer her after that.
    Ignore her brah. Don't say anything. Move on.

Ignore, don't say anything. Better yet, block her #

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This is the exact reason I stay out of serious relationships and recommend all guys do the same. That heartache and drama is not worth it, especially when they can forget about you at the drop of a dime and have a dozen guys lined up to date.

scientist genius pimp Caesar735's Avatar
    Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000)

it might be my fault for assuming you knew what ignore meant, let me define for you

ig·nore/igˈnôr/
    Verb:
    Refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally: "he ignored her question".
    Fail to consider (something significant): "satellite broadcasting ignores national boundaries".
    Everyone betrays everyone

Ҋ

want to change your life? -------------------- watch these videos (srs)
    read this >>>>>>> http://i.imgur.com/j2LcU.jpg <<<<<<<<<<<<
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwfvtXaIb4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMP41Rphzc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7E7G7G8IU

OP you are beyond frustrating.

IGNORE
    IGNORE
    IGNORE
    IGNORE
    IGNORE
    IGNORE
    IGNORE
    IGNORE
    IGNORE
    IGNORE

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

are you slow or something? i mean that honestly, do you have an especially low IQ or a learning disability or something?

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, definitely tell her that, say "leave me alone you big meanie! my heart is broken you are so cruel, please just leave me alone!", that will really cut deep. Oh, and you should probably ask her for your balls back because apparently you gave them to her and she is now wearing them as the world's smallest, ugliest earrings. You phucking nob.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

6 Foot Mental Manlet KingGordias's Avatar
    KingGordias will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingGordias will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingGordias will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingGordias will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingGordias will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingGordias will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingGordias will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingGordias will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingGordias will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingGordias will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingGordias will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bro, no offence, but you sound like a fukin big ball of estrogen
    If i was 200 pounds and ripped as fuk, I'd destroy every sloot in my way and disregard relationships.

You still have the fat kid mentality, but alpha look/aesthetics.
    Sounds like you don't value yourself very highly and it's time to change that.
    Arsenal FC | Gooner till I die

][Former Beta ******* Crew][
    ][Facial Aesthetics/No DP Crew][

*Fap with the speakers turned on and back door open so the neighbours think I'm smashing sloots crew*
    *Don't add bishes on ******** because they'll expect me to hit on them but I don't want to crew*
    *Do no fap then get a chubby while grinding on bishes in the club crew*

Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it might be my fault for assuming you knew what ignore meant, let me define for you

ig·nore/igˈnôr/
    Verb:
    Refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally: "he ignored her question".
    Fail to consider (something significant): "satellite broadcasting ignores national boundaries".
    What is the origin of the word. And I'm still confused, can you use it in another sentence please.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*Go to theme parks and sit with strangers in rides. To get social pics for Tinder Crew*
    *Phone the talking clock just to hear someones voice Crew*

Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "i wanna be with you but, not in a relationship" Keep in mind she said that! You can either keep wasting your time trying to get her to want to be in a relationship with you or you can find someone who wants to.

And for the will I be able to find a girl as hot as her. Any girl you consider going into a relationship you should find hot/appealing to you.
    -52 books in 52 weeks challenge (12/12/11- 12/12/12):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140440553

Finished book 4.

Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50)

She gave you the friendship option it's up to you if you want her as a friend, but I would blow her off....
    -52 books in 52 weeks challenge (12/12/11- 12/12/12):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140440553

Finished book 4.

Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol **** dude you can do way better

scientist genius pimp Caesar735's Avatar
    Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bracket199 View Post
    What is the origin of the word. And I'm still confused, can you use it in another sentence please.
    1610s, "not to know, to be ignorant of," from Fr. ignorer "be unaware of," from L. ignorare "not to know, disregard" (see ignorant). Sense of "pay no attention to" first recorded 1801 (Barnhart says "probably a dictionary word"), and not common until c.1850. Related: Ignored; ignoring.
    Everyone betrays everyone

Ҋ

want to change your life? -------------------- watch these videos (srs)
    read this >>>>>>> http://i.imgur.com/j2LcU.jpg <<<<<<<<<<<<
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwfvtXaIb4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMP41Rphzc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7E7G7G8IU