Page 279 of 325 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,370 of 9750
    IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When do your seasons start? (If your on the off season)

Pre season starts in a few weeks for me and im so pumped. cant wait to get out on the field again

horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by IPlayRugby View Post

Pre season starts in a few weeks for me and im so pumped. cant wait to get out on the field again
    We had our last game of the season today, ended up unbeaten at home. Nice way to end senior year, but now it's time to start bulking up for uni
    "There is no such thing as staying the same. You are either striving to make yourself better or allowing yourself to get worse."

RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by pacman2012 View Post
    So I've been playing basketball for 8 years recreationally... I've friends with people who were on my local high school team (we had 2 of the nations top 25 players) and i could keep up with them so i'm actually pretty good.. My main problem is my jump shot is so erratic and idk what happens and why I cant be more consistent. If I'm having a good day i'll go 6-7/9 from 3 and my range seems unlimited.. And that opens up my driving ability and i finish well and i've got good court vision and passing ability.. The down side is, when my jumper is off it is OFF and then people play my drive and dont respect my jumper and it messes my whole game up.. any suggestions on keeping my jumper consistent? I do shoot about 100-200 jumpers a week and i realize i can boost that up quite a bit but i get bored shooting so many jumpers by myself in the gym.

Thanks!

Paul
    Fighting that boredom is what makes great players great - there are plenty of guys out there with a ton of raw talent who can't or won't put in the hours.

You'll have to find some drills that challenge you and keep you interested.

I'm guessing you need to do as many shots in a day as you are doing a week - 100-200/day, even if you have to do more than one session.

Practice your shot when you're fresh, practice it when you're tired, practice it falling backward, practice the pullup, practice with sweat in your eyes, practice with light in your eyes, practice off the backboard, practice swishes.....anything you can think of to match game situations.
    No shoes, no shirt, and I still get service.

Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by crowaan View Post
    Here is a link to the standards set by Rugby Canada for its players, if that helps. I'm sure the top Canadian players are lifting above the elite standards and I bet those are well below the standards of bigger international powers like New Zealand.

strengthtrainingforsports.com/2010/04/rugby-performance-standards/

(I don't have enough posts to put links on yet, so you'll have to do the work yourself)
    so dumb. a 10 needs to bench three plates? if they have the skills, it doesn't matter if they can only do 2 pressups...

crowaan is on a distinguished road. (+10) crowaan is on a distinguished road. (+10) crowaan is on a distinguished road. (+10) crowaan is on a distinguished road. (+10) crowaan is on a distinguished road. (+10) crowaan is on a distinguished road. (+10) crowaan is on a distinguished road. (+10) crowaan is on a distinguished road. (+10) crowaan is on a distinguished road. (+10) crowaan is on a distinguished road. (+10) crowaan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kinbote View Post
    so dumb. a 10 needs to bench three plates? if they have the skills, it doesn't matter if they can only do 2 pressups...
    I think everyone in here will agree with that statement. Its a pretty common theme through out this thread that it doesn't matter how much you can push around in the weight room if you can't do anything with it on the field. That's why I think I am going to start WS4SB when I get back from our spring break next week. I really like the idea of having a dynamic day for lower body, which should help me a lot cause I've noticed I don't have that explosiveness in my legs needed to drive through tackles and push in the rucks and scrums.

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    Being strong won't give you better rugby skills or instincts. It will, however, make you more of a presence in contact. It will also increase your potential speed.

But bench press for rugby is absolutely, completely, utterly worthless.
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

pacman2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RMBros View Post
    Fighting that boredom is what makes great players great - there are plenty of guys out there with a ton of raw talent who can't or won't put in the hours.

You'll have to find some drills that challenge you and keep you interested.

I'm guessing you need to do as many shots in a day as you are doing a week - 100-200/day, even if you have to do more than one session.

Practice your shot when you're fresh, practice it when you're tired, practice it falling backward, practice the pullup, practice with sweat in your eyes, practice with light in your eyes, practice off the backboard, practice swishes.....anything you can think of to match game situations.
    Thanks I appreciate the input.. I know i need to shoot more jumpers and i think gametime situations may possibly help keep me interested..

Thanks for the suggestion.

That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Practices start March 3rd, then our first game is march 24th. It's our spring season though, so it doesn't count for our rankings. Just a way for us to play teams we don't normally play in regular season.

I think everyone in here will agree with that statement. Its a pretty common theme through out this thread that it doesn't matter how much you can push around in the weight room if you can't do anything with it on the field. That's why I think I am going to start WS4SB when I get back from our spring break next week. I really like the idea of having a dynamic day for lower body, which should help me a lot cause I've noticed I don't have that explosiveness in my legs needed to drive through tackles and push in the rucks and scrums.
    Agreed. Those strength standards generally set in stone though, it's more of a benchmark they set. They want you to aspire to that.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think everyone in here will agree with that statement.
    I know most people here know that strength isn't extremely important, but whoever wrote that seemed to pull it out of there ass. Why would a centre need to be able to bench 5kg more than an out half?

andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Our season was last fall, but the championships are in the spring (when the east and west coast teams have their seasons) Basically we play a bunch of friendly matches that don't count until the tournament starts in April.

Deadmonton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deadmonton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deadmonton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deadmonton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deadmonton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deadmonton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deadmonton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deadmonton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deadmonton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deadmonton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deadmonton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Holy ****ing **** I am tired. But I wasn't the slowest person on the team, and I didn't puke (did have the stomach cramp from hell though), and it was pretty fun. I hope that I make it.

IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here is a link to the standards set by Rugby Canada for its players, if that helps. I'm sure the top Canadian players are lifting above the elite standards and I bet those are well below the standards of bigger international powers like New Zealand.

strengthtrainingforsports.com/2010/04/rugby-performance-standards/

(I don't have enough posts to put links on yet, so you'll have to do the work yourself)
    Im 16 and I play hooker and these are the standards for my school

10m: 1.77 secs
    40m: 5.50 secs
    Beep Test: 12
    Bench: 105kg
    Prone Hold: 3min
    Chin Ups: 14

We dont have any standards for squats or deadlifts, but we probably will soon.

MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm sorry if this was asked already. I wanted to improve my vertical and I'm thinking of buying Vertical Jump bible. I only read about first 5 of the threads.

As for the question I'm having problem with shots after a dribble. I'm pretty ok when I take shots that are given to me when I stay in one position but I don't want to be a sitting duck and wait for the ball. Any drills I can use to improve my shot off the dribble?

zigurs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi

I am 16 years old basketball player. 184 cm and 85kg (sorry for european units, hope you will understand..)

I am training with weights, but I do not want to gain weight! Maybe even lose some weight!

I want to get stronger ( i am not VERY weak. ) and to get more ripped!

So, my question is - How much reps and sets I need to do?

JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good stuff

JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice!

Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How can I make my jump bigger? Thanks.

cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tino124 View Post
    Find me a 155lb flanker and I'll show you road kill
    I was a 150lb Hooker (I also played some flanker) at University of Michigan, and I was far from roadkill. I played for the Tampa Krewe and currently play for the Glendale Raptors in the front row, at a body-weight of 190. If you know American rugby, you will know that these three teams are not pushovers. I've even played a bunch of games for Glendale at Loosehead, and I haven't been pushed around.

Registered User Amphetaminesify's Avatar
    Amphetaminesify will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amphetaminesify will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amphetaminesify will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amphetaminesify will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amphetaminesify will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amphetaminesify will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amphetaminesify will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amphetaminesify will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amphetaminesify will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amphetaminesify will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amphetaminesify will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Kinda got drafted onto the rugby team at my high school, no positions assigned yet and im just learning the sport any idea's what would be a good role for me?

Deadlift:275x6
    Bench:155x8
    Squat:205x8(parallel)
    Touch with emotion. Love with condition.
    See with compassion. Smile with action.

Stay safe

Premium quality miscer. IndigoKing's Avatar
    IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Right I had a really good session last Thursday, although smashed through a tackle at the end and got a really bad dead leg, it's got quite a lot better now after soaking it and applying deep freeze (magic stuff) but is there anything else I can do just to be 100% sure that it'll be okay for my game Sunday, which brings me on to my next question... I've been put at 12, never played here before so need help!! Always been on the wing in the past. We're playing a really good team from what I understand so any help is really appreciated, thanks.

Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How can I increase both vert and speed?

Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    First game back after my Hamstring + Dislocated Shoulder incident 6 weeks ago. Shoulder still feels a little weak at times so we'll find out soon :/

Amph, you're tall and lean, i'd probably go second-row Second-row are generally giants

horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Braveheart91 View Post
    First game back after my Hamstring + Dislocated Shoulder incident 6 weeks ago. Shoulder still feels a little weak at times so we'll find out soon :/

Amph, you're tall and lean, i'd probably go second-row Second-row are generally giants
    what sort of rehab did you do for your hamstring? I tore my hamstring a few weeks ago, it's a lot better but it's still nagging quite a bit when i sprint
    "There is no such thing as staying the same. You are either striving to make yourself better or allowing yourself to get worse."

Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by horan View Post
    what sort of rehab did you do for your hamstring? I tore my hamstring a few weeks ago, it's a lot better but it's still nagging quite a bit when i sprint
    Just did alot of stretching and kept it strapped up for a good 3-4weeks when I did any sort of running (can get leg straps that slide on and keep the hamstring tight)

RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MikeBuyco View Post
    I'm sorry if this was asked already. I wanted to improve my vertical and I'm thinking of buying Vertical Jump bible. I only read about first 5 of the threads.

As for the question I'm having problem with shots after a dribble. I'm pretty ok when I take shots that are given to me when I stay in one position but I don't want to be a sitting duck and wait for the ball. Any drills I can use to improve my shot off the dribble?
    Basically the same stuff I gave to PacMan, but with a dribble preceding the shot.

I haven't seen this drill anywhere, but it seems to me that you could get something to block your path/shoot over, it would be a pretty nice drill.

Something like a room divider or even a standing punching bag might work well - just dribble up to or around the blocking device and then pull up and shoot over it.

If you've got a partner, it's easy, but training alone makes things a lot harder.

Originally Posted by zigurs View Post
    Hi

I am 16 years old basketball player. 184 cm and 85kg (sorry for european units, hope you will understand..)

I am training with weights, but I do not want to gain weight! Maybe even lose some weight!

I want to get stronger ( i am not VERY weak. ) and to get more ripped!

So, my question is - How much reps and sets I need to do?
    Look on the Main forums - there's a sub-forum called "Workout Programs". Search there, then ask for help there.

Originally Posted by Jim101 View Post
    How can I make my jump bigger? Thanks.
    Search the Sports Training sub-forum for increase vertical or improve vertical - it's been discussed to death.

MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RMBros View Post
    Basically the same stuff I gave to PacMan, but with a dribble preceding the shot.

I haven't seen this drill anywhere, but it seems to me that you could get something to block your path/shoot over, it would be a pretty nice drill.

Something like a room divider or even a standing punching bag might work well - just dribble up to or around the blocking device and then pull up and shoot over it.

If you've got a partner, it's easy, but training alone makes things a lot harder.
    Thanks man for the tip. Yeah training alone is harder. I notice during games when someone pass me the ball and my opponents know I can shoot then they go after me to block so I have an option to drive them but when I get passed them and take an open shot, I seem to lose my balance. What workouts do you recommend for footwork?

SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey guys, I just had another rugby game today, check the photos. I scored twice too.

I'm all bruised up though x_x
    Knee Pops Every Step I Take Crew
    Eats Ice Cream with a fork crew
    ♦ Bay Area Crew ♦
    ~Sleep Paralysis Crew~
    Rugby Crew
    ***MISC Strength Crew***
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    *WetBreast is gonna make it crew*
    Motorcycle Crew

LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Got the 2nd round of the Towns cup today...looking forward to it.

Page 279 of 325 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 ... LastLast