Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

One month progress, what bf and how long till abs ?

Been working out for a month, doing a 5 day split:
    T-Legs
    Th-BackBis
    Fri-Chest Tris
    Sat- Shoulders
    Sun-Abs/Cardio

Ran a mile before every workout. Just need some guidance and a timeframe for my goals, thanks.
    Attached Images

BigNasty100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNasty100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNasty100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNasty100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNasty100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNasty100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNasty100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNasty100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNasty100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNasty100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNasty100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bro, I was in the same position as you a few summers ago. If you put in the effort, you can have abs in 2 months. The best tip I can give you, assuming you are on a cut, is to watch your carbs after 7. That's what makes you fat. Otherwise, focus on protein and veggies, limit carbs, and space out your meals during the day. Also, add explosive exercises, such as explosive squats and power cleans to help maintain mass. Also, if you want to be able to pec bounce in a month or so, do pullups to failure every couple of days. Most guys focus on bench press to pec bounce, but it needs to be complimented with wide grip pull ups so you can power the side of your pec down. Just a little tip
    Other than that, great progress. repped

JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Assuming you're cutting you're not far off. Good job bra

Location: Haverfordwest, Wales, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I been going for a month now same as you and my abs are just a little bit visible, but when I flex, they show a little..but I've got more fat than you.

Bodyfat is like 13% in my opinion. Don't be dumb by doing about 300 situps a day. Use weight, so that they actually get stronger and don't neglect your obliques. I do about 60-80 situps with an ab-roller for full movement. There's tons of little things to try.

BigNasty is right about the carbs, though I stop the intake about 6PM and my intake is about 50-60g a day. Get in heavy cardio like interval running to burn big calories, and some longer distance runs. I do about 40mins twice a week, on the road, plenty of inclines.

Basically, get running a lot lolz.
    I have a good joke about water retention. But I'm going to hold onto it for now.

jakeb820 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakeb820 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakeb820 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakeb820 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakeb820 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakeb820 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakeb820 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakeb820 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakeb820 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakeb820 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakeb820 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol at dont eat carbs after a certain time..If you want results track your calories it doesnt matter when you eat them as long as you fit your calorie target and macros and dont go over.

Registered User casticonstantinescu's Avatar
    casticonstantinescu is on a distinguished road. (+10) casticonstantinescu is on a distinguished road. (+10) casticonstantinescu is on a distinguished road. (+10) casticonstantinescu is on a distinguished road. (+10) casticonstantinescu is on a distinguished road. (+10) casticonstantinescu is on a distinguished road. (+10) casticonstantinescu is on a distinguished road. (+10) casticonstantinescu is on a distinguished road. (+10) casticonstantinescu is on a distinguished road. (+10) casticonstantinescu is on a distinguished road. (+10) casticonstantinescu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BigNasty100 View Post
    Bro, I was in the same position as you a few summers ago. If you put in the effort, you can have abs in 2 months. The best tip I can give you, assuming you are on a cut, is to watch your carbs after 7. That's what makes you fat. Otherwise, focus on protein and veggies, limit carbs, and space out your meals during the day. Also, add explosive exercises, such as explosive squats and power cleans to help maintain mass. Also, if you want to be able to pec bounce in a month or so, do pullups to failure every couple of days. Most guys focus on bench press to pec bounce, but it needs to be complimented with wide grip pull ups so you can power the side of your pec down. Just a little tip
    Not sure if trolling

Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ran for two miles today, did my chest and tris, and then had steak and eggs for breakfast with a protein shake, sitting on 1000 calories for the day so far, worked last night so went to sleep and just now got up =D

Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    leave 2 days between chest and shoulder workouts. Shoulders are trained when u hit chest and need to recover.
    Running 5/3/1
    Competing in a Natural Bodybuilding show in 2015 :)
    Youtube.com/Libthetics <- Subscribe & Follow me on my journey :D

tatherton23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tatherton23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tatherton23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tatherton23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tatherton23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tatherton23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tatherton23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't know how you can do shoulders day after Chest/Tris. I'd try switching Saturday and Sunday.

ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500)
    Strong broscience.

Brb, bulked from 119-157 and my abs are still visible and i'm 10% bf. Yet I eat f*ck loads of carbs after 7.
    Space out meals? Frequency isn't that important, as long as he gets all his macros and eats quality sources. So callec cheats don't matter at all, as long as guidelines are met and not exceeded greatly.
    Explosive exercises? LOL the f*ck. Dont you explode up, slow on the negative on any exercise?
    Power cleans to maintain mass? So they are made to maintain mass? Swear to god power cleans of exercises to train power.

I acctually cbf going further... negged.
    Last edited by ATeeGee; 02-17-2012 at 05:27 PM.
    *Licks the angus first crew*
    *Loves hbb girls heiny holes crew*
    *Used to eat slugs as a kid crew*
    *Wrestled a lepar crew*
    *Collects hbb's farts in peanut butter jars crew*
    *Cleans my feet with sandpaper crew*
    *8" inch dink but 2" girth crew*
    *Only clean dink every 2 weeks crew*
    *Made a necklace pendant out of smegma crew*
    *I take oral of Jackie Stallone crew*
    *I will live in Mia Malkovas ass crew*

ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Rule of thumb for 15% is seeing top 2 abs flexed. I can't clearly see them in the pic but maybe you can in your mirror. A few more as a guide, at 12-13% you'll see all abs flexed. At about 11 you'll see them all unflexed (see my avi).

So by that I'd guess I am about at 17%.

Yeah Iv been lifting kinda lightweight so it hasn't mattered much but i see your point, thing is Sundays I play football and have a cardio class so that takes up that day, and I like to keep legs as far from sunday as possible.
    T Legs
    Thur Chest/Tris
    Fri Back/Bis
    Sat Shoulders
    Sun Abs/Cardio

Maybe I can switch Thurs and Tuesday, still two days to recover

thanks everyone for the replys

Update!!!, working on a perfect diet, why bust my ass in the gym without giving my body the proper building blocks
    Attached Images

matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I accidentally gave you a possitive rep when I meant to neg you. eating carbs after 7 isnt going to make anyone fat. A surplus of calories will. The sad thing is anither guy actually agreed with you.
    Crappy broscience like that is the reason so many people struggle with diets and fail

You can't drown in sweat JesuitGrind's Avatar
    JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    nice progress on the abs

feebslayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OP you done amazingly well

feebslayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice job man!

Been sick for the last week, like walking pneumonia sick but feeling better now, i wanna get this ****ing six pack, should I up the cardio, and add a ab workout everyday?

jolanar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jolanar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jolanar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jolanar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jolanar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jolanar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jolanar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jolanar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jolanar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jolanar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jolanar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I can see definite progress with that third pic.

BigNasty100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNasty100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNasty100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNasty100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNasty100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNasty100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNasty100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNasty100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNasty100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNasty100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNasty100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by matt1942 View Post
    I accidentally gave you a possitive rep when I meant to neg you. eating carbs after 7 isnt going to make anyone fat. A surplus of calories will. The sad thing is anither guy actually agreed with you.
    Crappy broscience like that is the reason so many people struggle with diets and fail
    Hey guys, sorry, my little bro wrote the earlier post with the autologin and all. However, he's right on the limited carbs in the evening part. Your body isn't as efficient at burning them at night, so it can definitely slow down your progress. Matt1942, I completely agree with you that as long as you're on a calorie deficit, you will lose fat; however, I can guarantee you limiting carbs in the evening speeds up the process. Macros

I know that earlier post seemed trollish, but he actually did cut down to 9% bf while maintaining his lifts a few years ago. I think he cut something like 20lbs of fat in 2 months, so he must have been right on some level, lol.

TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Everyone saying about carbs in the evening is bull in this instance! if your cutting then your calories are in a deficit so timing doesn't matter. maybe on a bulk or maintaining it would be a problem
    [img]http://i52.tinypic.com/2v8raeg.gif[/img]

Mitchhhh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Red677 View Post
    Update!!!, working on a perfect diet, why bust my ass in the gym without giving my body the proper building blocks
    What's your perfect diet?! I need help cutting! hahaha
    My Cutting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142890401

Start:220lb
    Goal:180lb
    Current:205lb

flash234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great progress!

Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd say about 14-16% BF
    Starting weight(28/01/12): 190lbs obese
    Weight at end of cut: 145lbs