Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let's get this millionaire mormon into the white house!

jamesmadison will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesmadison will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesmadison will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesmadison will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesmadison will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesmadison will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesmadison will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesmadison will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesmadison will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesmadison will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesmadison will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ...Rousseau... View Post
    Might have been the best speech I've ever heard (srs)
    that's because it was at an 8th grade reading level....perfect for your mental state....

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2...el-112236.html

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution Sandman33's Avatar
    Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by StrongMeat View Post
    civil rights you say?

so more or less ive lost the right to be a terrorist if i so chose that illustrious path

you know what, RON PAUL 2012

clowns.

-StrongMeat-
    Just change your name to StrongRetard and get it over with.
    "Truth is treason in an empire of lies" - Ron Paul

StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by chevy72blu View Post
    Are you being that intellectually dishonest on purpose?

http://www.aclu.org/blog/tag/NDAA
    Thankfully we have three branches of government, and the final word on the scope of detention authority belongs to the Supreme Court, which has yet to rule on the scope of detention authority.
    If this is what you are so afraid of(which is understandable) then you should know that the Supreme Court will always defend your constitutional rights, regardless who is in power in the House/Senate/Presidency

but regardless, why should I fear the NDAA if I personally do not engage in terrorism or anything that could be construed as subversive? Do you? Why are you so upset? Relax

Originally Posted by Sandman33 View Post
    Just change your name to StrongRetard and get it over with.
    I repeat

"What LIBERTIES have i lost in 2012 that I had in 2008"

Ron Paul is about truth you say, then lets see it Sandman33

you can resort to insults if you want, but its a reflection of your ideology and thought process. Ill be waiting for a legitimate answer.

gldm

-StrongMeat-
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily." -Napoleon Bonaparte-

-~~ The Auburn University Crew ~~-

Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If this is what you are so afraid of(which is understandable) then you should know that the Supreme Court will always defend your constitutional rights, regardless who is in power in the House/Senate/Presidency

but regardless, why should I fear the NDAA if I personally do not engage in terrorism or anything that could be construed as subversive? Do you? Why are you so upset? Relax

I repeat

you can resort to insults if you want, but its a reflection of your ideology and thought process. Ill be waiting for a legitimate answer.

gldm

-StrongMeat-
    You lost your right to due process, if you are under SUSPICION of terrorism or 'associated forces'. Do you understand the implications of this? Removing your right to a lawyer if the president says so, has immeasurably abuse potential, I don't even know where to begin.

It has been stated before, that things like owning a lot of ammunition, stocking food for more than 6 days or missing a finger is enough to put your under suspicion of terrorism. If you take part in demonstrations/revolutions they can also label you as a terrorist (who is going to oppose them? Supreme court? You don't HAVE the right to go to court under NDAA. You just disappear. Or get killed. They can do that legally. If you don't understand why this is bad, then you have gone full retard.

Also, even if you trusted the current president to never abuse this legislation, it is now in effect forever, until someone repeals it. What insurance do you have, that future governments won't abuse the hell out of it? The NDAA is a strict violation of the 14th amendment, and is the first step toward fascist government legislature.

Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000)

I repeat

gldm

-StrongMeat-
    Originally Posted by Shoesfly View Post
    You lost your right to due process, if you are under SUSPICION of terrorism or 'associated forces'. Do you understand the implications of this? Removing your right to a lawyer if the president says so, has immeasurably abuse potential, I don't even know where to begin.

It has been stated before, that things like owning a lot of ammunition, stocking food for more than 6 days or missing a finger is enough to put your under suspicion of terrorism. If you take part in demonstrations/revolutions they can also label you as a terrorist (who is going to oppose them? Supreme court? You don't HAVE the right to go to court under NDAA. You just disappear. Or get killed. They can do that legally. If you don't understand why this is bad, then you have gone full retard.

Also, even if you trusted the current president to never abuse this legislation, it is now in effect forever, until someone repeals it. What insurance do you have, that future governments won't abuse the hell out of it? The NDAA is a strict violation of the 14th amendment, and is the first step toward fascist government legislature.
    That pretty much explains it. I don't see how you can't understand it.

OF COURSE YOURE NOT A TERRORIST. The problem is that now if your government wants to detain you for any reason whatsoever, all they have to do is say they suspect you of being a terrorist. A nice easy way to get around due process and all of your civil rights.

Do you not see how easily this can be abused?

Let alone SOPA and PIPA. Do you not value the freedom of the internet?

StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

thank you for a valid answer

as i stated however in the original post, the scope of defining this detention authority is still pending review by the Supreme Court

however other "terrorists" have been detained in Guantanamo or other facilities since 2001. How many of them fell under your circumstances? How many of them had muslim ties?(no theism just for sake of argument) and furthermore if they were detained prior to NDAA, what has really changed?

see where I am going with this?

either way while in premise there clearly needs to be guidelines for who can be detained(particularly American citizens) the law itself doesn't bother me. NDAA was passed in the House and Senate by large majorities by republicans and democrats(so much that apparently Mr Obama couldnt veto anyways) not defending him but clearly this wasn't a party thing. Which leads me to this.

Ron Paul is widely regarded by most normal people as a black sheep within the republican party. I dont take him seriously just like apparently most Repubs voting in the primaries don't either. EVEN if by some small lucky chance he became president. The majorities in both the Senate/House support NDAA. So it stands to question that regardless who is in office in the near future(President) will not have the power to repeal such a law. And unfortunately for those of you who fear it, the Supreme Court will have to make the final call. Which I believe will just be minor revisions and details

-StrongMeat-
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily." -Napoleon Bonaparte-

That pretty much explains it. I don't see how you can't understand it.

OF COURSE YOURE NOT A TERRORIST. The problem is that now if your government wants to detain you for any reason whatsoever, all they have to do is say they suspect you of being a terrorist. A nice easy way to get around due process and all of your civil rights.

Do you not see how easily this can be abused?

Let alone SOPA and PIPA. Do you not value the freedom of the internet?
    unfortunately Sandman I am not as prone to fear as you are.

I used to be a internet warrior/conspiracy theorist but i grew out of it and try to see everything from both sides before passing judgement.

Not that you are wrong in your views, but it isnt uncommon that when people feel strongly about something they will make up things/disregard facts in order to further their view

-StrongMeat-

devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Disclaimer: Did not read thread yet. Just went straight to quick reply.

The federal government has far too much control over everything. The recent state of the union address given by Obama will just give even more control over to them. The constitution is slowly meaning absolutely nothing in this country.

Ron Paul 2012. Restore America.

The only one who will make, or at least even attempt to make a TRUE change. Not to mention, the mans brain is incredible. So intelligent.

Edit - My CP is peppered for negs.
    Do I even cut? - IIFYM Abuser

Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thank you for a valid answer

as i stated however in the original post, the scope of defining this detention authority is still pending review by the Supreme Court

however other "terrorists" have been detained in Guantanamo or other facilities since 2001. How many of them fell under your circumstances? How many of them had muslim ties?(no theism just for sake of argument) and furthermore if they were detained prior to NDAA, what has really changed?

see where I am going with this?

either way while in premise there clearly needs to be guidelines for who can be detained(particularly American citizens) the law itself doesn't bother me. NDAA was passed in the House and Senate by large majorities by republicans and democrats(so much that apparently Mr Obama couldnt veto anyways) not defending him but clearly this wasn't a party thing. Which leads me to this.

Ron Paul is widely regarded by most normal people as a black sheep within the republican party. I dont take him seriously just like apparently most Repubs voting in the primaries don't either. EVEN if by some small lucky chance he became president. The majorities in both the Senate/House support NDAA. So it stands to question that regardless who is in office in the near future(President) will not have the power to repeal such a law. And unfortunately for those of you who fear it, the Supreme Court will have to make the final call. Which I believe will just be minor revisions and details

-StrongMeat-
    You don't understand how your government works at all. You probably should stay home when the time comes to voting.

Originally Posted by devinpb View Post
    Disclaimer: Did not read thread yet. Just went straight to quick reply.

The federal government has far too much control over everything. The recent state of the union address given by Obama will just give even more control over to them. The constitution is slowly meaning absolutely nothing in this country.

Ron Paul 2012. Restore America.

The only one who will make, or at least even attempt to make a TRUE change. Not to mention, the mans brain is incredible. So intelligent.

Edit - My CP is peppered for negs.
    I have a question for Ron Paul supporters

You regularly speak of people trashing and simply overlooking the constitution.

Do you not believe in the power of the Supreme Court? Do you assume because they don't repeal all these laws you believe that they are corrupt?

and finally, Why do you assume that Ron Paul would magically have the Supreme Court's power to deem a law unconstitutional and repeal it?(semi srs hopefully im awareing people)

either way, some of you guys need to put the tin-foil hats down and think with purpose.

-StrongMeat-

You don't understand how your government works at all. You probably should stay home when the time comes to voting.
    So you, from the Kingdom of Denmark, do? Congratulations

I'm assuming you have no more to say.

good luck on your US Politics discussion goals of 2012

-StrongMeat-

devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Do you not believe in the power of the Supreme Court? Do you assume because they don't repeal all these laws you believe that they are corrupt?

and finally, Why do you assume that Ron Paul would magically have the Supreme Court's power to deem a law unconstitutional and repeal it?(semi srs hopefully im awareing people)

either way, some of you guys need to put the tin-foil hats down and think with purpose.

-StrongMeat-
    He would be better than sticking a sheep into office, who just smiles and nods, and says what people want to hear. He is not a middle of the road president. He will at the very least TRY to make a change for the overall better of the country. NO, nothing any president will do will be a magical wave to fix everything. However, it is a step in the right direction.

Edit - & when he does TRY, he will do it while abiding to the constitution that this country was founded on. Like I said, the federal government has far too much control. They've dabbled far too much into things that should not concern them.
    Do I even cut? - IIFYM Abuser

unfortunately Sandman I am not as prone to fear as you are.

I used to be a internet warrior/conspiracy theorist but i grew out of it and try to see everything from both sides before passing judgement.

Not that you are wrong in your views, but it isnt uncommon that when people feel strongly about something they will make up things/disregard facts in order to further their view

-StrongMeat-
    I'm not prone to fear. I study history. I see just how the worst things in history like Mao, Stalin, and Hitler got started. I see how free republics and democracies are eaten away from the inside out like cancer.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist either. I'm a realist. And the reality is that every republican candidate except Ron is bought and paid for by the same handful of bankers and corporations in the end. Namely the CFR as well.

Ron is the ONLY one up there that is seriously talking about ending war and cutting spending. Everyone else is the same. Thats just a plain fact not a conspiracy theory.

NDAA is real, it removes your civil rights and you should be very upset about it.
    SOPA and PIPA are real, they will censor the last bastian of free speech we have, the internet, and you should also be very upset about it.

Obama signed them all in, and Mitt Romney said he would have too. More of the same, more of the same. Support Ron while you have a chance at a real candidate that actually gives a fuk about personal liberty.

-StrongMeat-
    The supreme court didn't do shyt when Bush unconstitutionally sent us to war with Iraq. Or when Obama unconstitutionally bombed Libya.

Are you familiar with the term executive order and how that has been abused? And how Ron wants to fix it.

Aware me

What are things he plans to do in office that he could not do as a representative?

Do you believe him when he says he would try to end the fed? And also do you think the president has that power?

America obviously has enumerous foreign interests and business which extort other countries. Do you believe him when says he would "end" that?

That one man who claims he could fix our economy by allowing other countries to seize our foreign assets. You realize that is the sole reason our military is out there in "peacetime" right?

But wait everyone thinks our military is only after oil? Do you believe that?

The supreme court didn't do shyt when Bush unconstitutionally sent us to war with Iraq. Or when Obama unconstitutionally bombed Libya.

Are you familiar with the term executive order and how that has been abused? And how Ron wants to fix it.
    So would you say the Supreme Court is the problem?

-StrongMeat-

EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EN0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm not prone to fear. I study history. I see just how the worst things in history like Mao, Stalin, and Hitler got started. I see how free republics and democracies are eaten away from the inside out like cancer.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist either. I'm a realist. And the reality is that every republican candidate except Ron is bought and paid for by the same handful of bankers and corporations in the end. Namely the CFR as well.

Ron is the ONLY one up there that is seriously talking about ending war and cutting spending. Everyone else is the same. Thats just a plain fact not a conspiracy theory.

NDAA is real, it removes your civil rights and you should be very upset about it.
    SOPA and PIPA are real, they will censor the last bastian of free speech we have, the internet, and you should also be very upset about it.

Obama signed them all in, and Mitt Romney said he would have too. More of the same, more of the same. Support Ron while you have a chance at a real candidate that actually gives a fuk about personal liberty.
    Gods! I want to use this as a status/copypasta good post brah. Measlies at ya

Mountaineers R Alwys Free Retarted's Avatar
    Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kingback View Post
    pretty disturbing how socialism has been turned into a dirty word by the right wing
    strong this is strong.

i saw some retard on here post that socialism=terrorism.

Mao gained power because the previous government was being controlled by numerous foreign interests. Do you believe the US is controlled by foreign powers?

Stalin didnt seize power in the USSR, Lenin did.

Hitler didn't seize power, he won it off the strength of his party(National Socialist party) without them he would have had nothing. Do you feel Obama(for the sake of argument) has such a party? Are bleeding heart liberals the new Nazis?

NDAA removes your civil rights if you are suspected of terrorism and its scope currently being reviewed by the Supreme Court, not upset about it.

I do not like SOPA or PIPA but the fact is if a company owns the rights to certain media/content and that content is being pirated they legally should be able to protect it, the same way you would if you owned meaningful intellectual property. Its a shame, but I believe in capitalism and the free market will adapt.

If you were a realist, you would understand that Ron Paul's is an idealist...not a realist. Just listening to him talk its clear even he doesnt see the true scope of the American economy(killing the fed, ending foreign interests etc IE The Dole Corporation owning more land in the Central Americas than the sovereign countries there)

So what youre saying is because he says things that you like, is why you support him? Doesnt sound any different than Obama supporters in 2008 imo.

-StrongMeat-

UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Obama signed them all in, and Mitt Romney said he would have too.
    More of the same, more of the same. Support Ron while you have a chance at a real candidate that actually gives a fuk about personal liberty.
    I agree with just about everything you're saying, just wanted to point out that this is false, SOPA and PIPA have not been signed into law, and have been shelved by congress for the time being.
    👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

Originally Posted by devinpb View Post
    He would be better than sticking a sheep into office, who just smiles and nods, and says what people want to hear. He is not a middle of the road president. He will at the very least TRY to make a change for the overall better of the country. NO, nothing any president will do will be a magical wave to fix everything. However, it is a step in the right direction.

Edit - & when he does TRY, he will do it while abiding to the constitution that this country was founded on. Like I said, the federal government has far too much control. They've dabbled far too much into things that should not concern them.
    How is this any different than what Bush said in 2000, and Obama in 2008?

What are words when at the end of the day the President doesn't write laws? So Ron Paul will veto more bills? Is that the plan?(Bush Jr was a master vetoer)

-StrongMeat-

Aware me

What are things he plans to do in office that he could not do as a representative?

He will actually END these costly wars that the U.S. citizens don't want and the rest of the world does not want either. He has the power to do so and he will. Unlike Obama who promised to then lied and pushed MORE war in 3 different countries, working on a 4th.

Do you believe him when he says he would try to end the fed? And also do you think the president has that power?

No, he can't end it himself and he has SAID that. He can push hard for more auditing. It will ultimately take an angry populace to demand their Senators and Representatives vote WITH Paul instead of with the Fed

America obviously has enumerous foreign interests and business which extort other countries. Do you believe him when says he would "end" that?

Yes, he will end ALL foreign aid and use that money to better the citizens of THIS country first. We will freely trade with everyone however. Make friends and foster a free market instead of producing nothing but bombs and forcing other countries to loan us money to push an empire we cant afford and the U.S. citizens do not want.

That one man who claims he could fix our economy by allowing other countries to seize our foreign assets. You realize that is the sole reason our military is out there in "peacetime" right?

Our Foreign assets? They aren't OUR assests, they belong to the countries we are illegally and unconstitutionally invading. BRB killing 1.4 million Iraqi's so Halliburton can make a new pipeline and you can call it a U.S. asset....There's a reason Ron Paul gets more donations from the military than all the other candidates combined, and this is it.

But wait everyone thinks our military is only after oil? Do you believe that?

Of course not, there's trillions of dollars in Afhani mineral rights let alone the ability to set up key military bases right next to Russia and China. Nothing like saber ratlling and causing more tension right! WW3 here we come...or we can just go home and mind our own business.

So would you say the Supreme Court is the problem?

A supreme court that has members in the CFR or taking money from the same bankers and corporations that buy your presidential candidates is the problem. But the largest part of the problem is the abuse of Presidential Executive Order to circumvent issues that congress is supposed to vote on and approve instead of just getting rammed through at the whim of the president.

-StrongMeat-
    See bold.

FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if Obama wins the election again...I'm moving to Mexico
    -= BLACK AND GOLD =-
    => PITTSBURGH STEELERS <=
    => PITTSBURGH PENGUINS <=
    => PITTSBURGH PIRATES <=

Mao gained power because the previous government was being controlled by numerous foreign interests. Do you believe the US is controlled by foreign powers?

Stalin didnt seize power in the USSR, Lenin did.

Hitler didn't seize power, he won it off the strength of his party(National Socialist party) without them he would have had nothing. Do you feel Obama(for the sake of argument) has such a party? Are bleeding heart liberals the new Nazis?

NDAA removes your civil rights if you are suspected of terrorism and its scope currently being reviewed by the Supreme Court, not upset about it.

I do not like SOPA or PIPA but the fact is if a company owns the rights to certain media/content and that content is being pirated they legally should be able to protect it, the same way you would if you owned meaningful intellectual property. Its a shame, but I believe in capitalism and the free market will adapt.

If you were a realist, you would understand that Ron Paul's is an idealist...not a realist. Just listening to him talk its clear even he doesnt see the true scope of the American economy(killing the fed, ending foreign interests etc IE The Dole Corporation owning more land in the Central Americas than the sovereign countries there)

So what youre saying is because he says things that you like, is why you support him? Doesnt sound any different than Obama supporters in 2008 imo.

-StrongMeat-
    Strictly obeying the constitution and protecting U.S. citizens civil rights and liberty is not "idealist" It's what our elected representatives are SUPPOSED to do. There's nothing idealistic about following the constitution.

Ending the Fed and Ending the IRS would do more to help this country and it's economy than continuing to PAY a private corporation to print our currency into destruction.

threadjacker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) threadjacker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) threadjacker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) threadjacker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) threadjacker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) threadjacker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) threadjacker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) threadjacker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) threadjacker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) threadjacker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) threadjacker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by BigDawg69 View Post
    he will do nothing
    ...whats comin' out on Powerball tomorrow?

Why do you say "your" government and "your" presidential candidates...are you not an Ameribrah? If so this convo is pointless because foreign posters support the weakening of the American brand period for the most part.

To your statements above, 1 of 2 costly wars has been ended(by Obama), We may or may not leave Afghanistan due to tactical positioning

everything else our military is involved with isnt a costly war(we spend a pretty penny though on it)

letting go of our foreign assets drives up the costs of countless imported goods(not just commodities either), thus hurting american buying power, thus hurting the dollar(far more than war would), probably #1 reason noone voting takes Ron Paul seriously

we are paid back for almost all foreign aid we give(See Thailand when we offered them aid for the tsunamis and their leader said something along the lines of "Whatever we accept from you, you will force us to pay back. No thanks" Dont believe the hype, america didnt get rich being chumps. We make money on foreigners including china.

they are very much our assets, and many have belonged to us going as far back as the Teddy Roosevelt days, once again, a pipe dream. Even if it went through our economy would suffer. Sweatshop labor works for us because half the time we are the bosses in the factories(overseas) or own the factory that produces the products(will still say Made in Belize regardless)

If those countries want War, im not in the least bit afraid and am ready and willing to enlist. Also dont underestimate the American nuclear arsenal and anti-missile systems...its alot more sophisticated than most people think. A very large percentage of military budgets have gone into missile defense that MSM will never mention. We are safer than you think

CFR and the rest of that is youtube warrior/conspiracy theorist babble. Do i believe large corporations directly influence politicians? Yes. Do they support Ron Paul? no, and because of this he has no chance.

Idealism =/= realism

America is an empire. We live the way we do because of our extortion and foreign tactics. When you consider how little we manufacture when it comes to base typical goods you have to think we are getting it for cheap by other means. It took me a long time to put 2 and 2 together but we really are the scumbags of the earth, and I'm perfectly fine with it.

-StrongMeat-

Strictly obeying the constitution and protecting U.S. citizens civil rights and liberty is not "idealist" It's what our elected representatives are SUPPOSED to do. There's nothing idealistic about following the constitution.

Ending the Fed and Ending the IRS would do more to help this country and it's economy than continuing to PAY a private corporation to print our currency into destruction.
    so putting more money into the same banks and corporations you just said control the government would obviously fix things?(by them paying less taxes than as is)

edit your post my man.

-StrongMeat-

travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jamesmadison View Post
    that's because it was at an 8th grade reading level....perfect for your mental state....

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2...el-112236.html
    I'm embarrassed for you, for taking that seriously...LOL

travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ClownToucher View Post
    Pretty awesome you mean. Socialism is a plague as dangerous as AIDS. In fact, both diseases start out with good feelings but end up with widespread death and misery. The danger with these diseases is that the symptoms take a long time to show up. By the time you realize something is wrong, its too late. At least with aids modern medicine can curb the progression.
    LOL. tell that to the most economically stable countries in the world.

jamesmadison will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesmadison will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesmadison will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesmadison will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesmadison will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesmadison will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesmadison will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesmadison will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesmadison will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesmadison will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesmadison will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by travellingbrah View Post
    LOL. tell that to the most economically stable countries in the world.
    you really are an ignorant fool....these "most economic stable countries" you speak of....tell me how they would pay for their socialist welfare states if US tax dollars werent paying for their defence budgets....you phucking scumbag phuck....

let me tell you something else loser...your generation better wise up and accept these truths:

E Pluribus Unum/Individualism is a SUPERIOR VALUE to multiculturalism/collectivism

In God We Trust is a SUPERIOR VALUE to secularism

Liberty is a SUPERIOR VALUE to equality

Stop being duped by emotional appeals to fairness and accept American values as superior to others.....scumbag punk