degz32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) degz32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) degz32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) degz32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) degz32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) degz32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) degz32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) degz32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) degz32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) degz32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) degz32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Can anyone get abs?

I know that abs have a lot to do with genetics, but I feel that I have a decent build. I am 5 '10 175 lbs..I know for my height I should be about 160 lbs according to averages. My question is, how much weight do I have to loose until my abs are shredded? I don't want to become a toothpick either. Lately I have been weight lifting while doing cardio, and not eating junk food..I even cut back on my drinking. I just hope its not in vein. I had ripped abs back in high school but that was 4 years ago. I'd post a pic of my build but I dont know how to on this thread. So I'll post one in my pics.

devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Depends on your bodyfat percentage. Get sub 10%, and you're bound to see them.
    Do I even cut? - IIFYM Abuser

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes if you put in the hard work and dedication.

mikecrocop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikecrocop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikecrocop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikecrocop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikecrocop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikecrocop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikecrocop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikecrocop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikecrocop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikecrocop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikecrocop is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    it takes time and consistency, the abdomen are is the last one to show clear definition in males, therefore you need to have less than minimal fat and water levels in order to display shreadded abs, diet is the key, cardio and high intensity weight trainig will get you there faster, and avoid carbs cause they keep you body to burn stored fat as sourse of energy.
    Remember, it takes months of hard work to get there but only 3 bad chosen meals can make ripped to cut in 24 hours

StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    All body fat really

working out may increase size/definition but you wont "see" them unless BF% is low

-StrongMeat-
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily." -Napoleon Bonaparte-

-~~ The Auburn University Crew ~~-

roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    10-11% you should see Abs bro, keep cutting the bodyfat
    -80 kgs in 15 months.
    -100 kgs goal (75kgs bodyweight)

Abs on a skinny guy is like a fatgirl with big tits, it doesn't count.