Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    you sandal-less whore.
    what can I say, I am an egoist and I have needs.

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Day 50: cardio

I have not logged the past few days, but have gone to the gym. Workout quality has not been nearly as good afer that one very poor chest day and then a very good shoulder day. In the past few days I did a very light arms workout and a fairly poorly executed chest/back workout. I am now officially going on chillout mode for the next 6 days to get myself back on t rack. Reason for this is that I will be in Germany for two days next week so I might as well take this opportunity to fully deload since I wont be able to go to the gym on those days and have to get this deload period out of the way.

Appetite has not been very good this past week either. I always eat enough, but I generally dont struggle as I love food. It seems as though I cant be bothered to cook food and have to put in a lot of effort to get the food in.

Im probably not going to run the third bottles after I go see the endo. If this isnt the culprit then I can always get back on it later.

Workout was alright. I just did 2x20 mins on the bike to chill out and listen to some music.
    Last edited by justfive; 11-11-2011 at 12:19 PM.

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alecto42c View Post
    brother used bioforge for 2 cycles, took before and after blood work. before he was 700ng/dl after he was 1150ng/dl
    Even more impressive as his baseline was already high.
    Originally Posted by tronchoc View Post
    That's strange...I seem to remember you posting a series of bloodworks you had done in Italy prior to the V3 release. That wasn't your own? I don't have unrealistic expectations, but there was NO positive effect for me whatsoever (health, diet and training all in check before you ask and dosed per your protocol). I had positive results from V1, the only problem being the diarrhoea I suffered for the duration. I purchased my V3 bottles from the planet of nutrients. Will this pose a problem as it is not directly from the Biotivia website.
    You have to realize this isn't between you and me. At all. It's between you and thousands of other users, all extremely satisfied.
    You say it didn't work for you? Ok. What else can I say. Contact the vendor and get a refund.
    "No positive effect whatsoever" sounds utterly odd, to say the least. Some people experience ALL its positive effects, other users notice some features only but they ALL notice something(endurance/better body composition/sleep/mood/libido/strength/clean energy you name it).

Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    I don't know if his comment was specific to the test results showing a 50% drop, which if true would either indicate a serious medical condition or he started using birth control pills (which if the latter I can at least take comfort in knowing that JustFive can't get me pregnant )
    I obviously meant that these results raise some legit concerns. We aren't talking about some random obscure chinese crap believed to boost testosterone. We're talking about ingredients widely researched with plenty of large scale peer reviewed studies backing their effectiveness.
    So Triazole and BioForge aren't just not effective but even counterproductive? C'mon people, be serious.
    Last edited by THEHUGE; 11-13-2011 at 05:20 AM.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

So I have seen my endo in Germany, and I will be seeing another one who specializes in testosterone/estrogen in the UK on monday.

The guy in Germany prescribed me with a 250 x 2/week of test enanthate injections. I have trouble believing his conclusions though so I will not be starting anything until I am certain that I have to.

In the mean time I have stopped taking both BF and TZ. Coincidentally this is also about the time that I stop taking most of my other supplements too (creatine, BA, agmatine etc) so I am basically off of all supplements besides protein powder and my cissus.

voeslauer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WTF?

he wants to put you on HRT?! It can destroy your hormonal system forever - man your still young, and didn't experience any symptoms of low test, like weak libido or extreme difficulty to build muscles, why would you risk ****ing up your system - your test is also still in range, just at the lower end..

and before bioforge it was a lot better, which is very strange and changes my perception towards natty testboosters significantly.

also 250mg twice a week?! or did u mean every second week, because that would be a normale dose for HRT.

alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by justfive View Post
    So I have seen my endo in Germany, and I will be seeing another one who specializes in testosterone/estrogen in the UK on monday.

The guy in Germany prescribed me with a 250 x 2/week of test enanthate injections. I have trouble believing his conclusions though so I will not be starting anything until I am certain that I have to.

In the mean time I have stopped taking both BF and TZ. Coincidentally this is also about the time that I stop taking most of my other supplements too (creatine, BA, agmatine etc) so I am basically off of all supplements besides protein powder and my cissus.
    ach du scheisse

Originally Posted by voeslauer View Post
    WTF?

he wants to put you on HRT?! It can destroy your hormonal system forever - man your still young, and didn't experience any symptoms of low test, like weak libido or extreme difficulty to build muscles, why would you risk ****ing up your system - your test is also still in range, just at the lower end..

and before bioforge it was a lot better, which is very strange and changes my perception towards natty testboosters significantly.

also 250mg twice a week?! or did u mean every second week, because that would be a normale dose for HRT.
    chill pill my son. no one is injecting anything up my ass unless its a newl ine of Controlled Labs Accessories (Cmon.. Pink Penetration!) :P My results are also not within range, they fell below the lower bound of the generalized arbitrary range. Additionally, with this drop my well being has also suffered. I have always felt quite lethargic/clouded and with the BF/TZ cycle things were improving (such as raging morning wood, better sleep etc), but then things turned around for whatever reason and the past few weeks have been crap once again.

His prescrption was more of a test cycle than HRT which was kind of funny. Either way, I am seing more doctors and getting to the bottom of this

ach du scheisse
    Last edited by justfive; 11-18-2011 at 02:18 AM.

dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I say get all juiced up with your ass injections and break some PRs
    Kenshin and Dbone's Nursing Home Adventures (ongoing) ... http://tinyurl.com/ns23wak

mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

holy sh*t @ that "TRT" dosage. what a doctor lol.
    Originally Posted by voeslauer View Post
    WTF?

he wants to put you on HRT?! It can destroy your hormonal system forever
    that's not true.

Lol yeah. It strangely resembled a typical test cycle. he even said "but make sure to actually go to the gym and train during ths time or else it wont work".

Originally Posted by mmaoz View Post
    holy sh*t @ that "TRT" dosage. what a doctor lol.

that's not true.
    the dosage was meant for a few weeks. Not sure what his long term strategy was.. He seemed hippyish to me

Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000)

hahahaha

in for more updates...

Hope you figure this out bro...
    ▪█───────█▪ Amat Victoria Curam
    �VFF-₢ew�
    �Denver Broncos Crew�

Originally Posted by Devil-spawn View Post
    in for more updates...
    Hope you figure this out bro...
    Despite the fact that I finished this log 1 bottle before I was supposed to, Ill still use this thread to update on my situation.

This experience has just confirmed by doubts about doctors - you need to spend money on atleast 3-4 before you can really get good advice. The others are likely to prescribe something that is going to make things worse. With my wrist, I had a guy tell me that I needed serious surgery on my wrist, which in the end turned out to not be necessary. Obviously he was a surgeon :P

INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just finished reading all 8 pages, seemed like you were making great gains bro. I will be starting my bf/tz cycle on monday and i couldnt be more excited, i hope to get the same positive results that you were showing. Hope everything turns out ok on your blood work. GOOD LUCK BRO

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL @ 500mg of Test Enanthate as TRT...TRT for an elephant?

BTW it's a shame you're not going to get more bloods and stopped taking Triazole and BioForge. You've experienced several effects that can NOT be placebo and make those lab test results suspicious, to say the least.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post

BTW it's a shame you're not going to get more bloods and stopped taking Triazole and BioForge. You've experienced several effects that can NOT be placebo and make those lab test results suspicious, to say the least.
    Well to be fair i would be pretty sketched out too if my results came back like this, not that bf/tz are to blame but better safe than sorry...

Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post

Im definitely doing more bloods. Next one being monday when I see the endo here in the UK.

The reason for discontinuing BF/TZ should be quite logical. I want to get to the bottom of what the issue can be. Simply cant continue with supplements which are supposed to infleunce test levels if I am going to see more endos in the near future as it will just make it more difficult to figure out what is really causing this drop.

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is like a movie with a sad ending
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    This is like a movie with a sad ending
    Endo today said that test numbers are unreliable, and that its normal for test levels to fluctuate up to 50% per day rofl. Other endo prescribed idiotic testosterone injection protocol

fuck doctors

dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Endo today said that test numbers are unreliable, and that its normal for test levels to fluctuate up to 50% per day rofl. Other endo prescribed idiotic testosterone injection protocol

fuck doctors
    So ignore doctors...but use injections
    Kenshin and Dbone's Nursing Home Adventures (ongoing) ... http://tinyurl.com/ns23wak

So ignore doctors...but use injections
    I dont know nearly enough about it to really make any use of it at this point in time :P Good to know that there are docs out there who will give you just about anything though

alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ich bin stolz mit euch gedient zu haben

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ich bin stolz mit euch gedient zu haben
    Your mumbling son, can you try again?

Donkey shern.
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

1000th post is for you sweetie
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

Your mumbling son, can you try again?

Donkey shern.
    haha 100$ and ill translate

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1000th post is for you sweetie
    woooo
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

haha 100$ and ill translate
    Band of brothers

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    woooo
    weeee
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

machoman3500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) machoman3500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) machoman3500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) machoman3500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) machoman3500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) machoman3500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) machoman3500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) machoman3500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) machoman3500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) machoman3500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) machoman3500 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im considering an 8 week triazole/BFV3 cycle, seems like it worked out pretty well for you! do you reccomend? (sorry i didnt have time to ready every post, only about the first page :P

ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10)

fuck doctors
    I'll be curious. I had labs done two weeks ago and total T came in at 318 with normal range of 250-110, and the forgot to do free, so I got a do-over. That came in at 436 with free of 86 (range 35-155) - all this 4 days apart. According to him morning and afternoon levels have HUGE fluctuation....and the 318 was at 2pm and the 436 at 9am...supposedly morning levels are higher.

Do-over in 4 weeks...we'll see what my BF+TZ story is...we've scheduled exact same time of day for comparison purposes.

PowerOutput will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerOutput will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerOutput will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerOutput will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerOutput will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerOutput will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerOutput will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerOutput will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerOutput will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerOutput will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerOutput will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In on this. Haven't really noticed any effects positive or negative with natty t boosters before.

I was considering V3 based on the sleep aid properties & mainly for some mental motivation. It seems to be marketed more towards an "overall" performance supp. I'm curious to see the results of some of these tests.

Could someone point me in the direction of non-bias bloodwork?
    Big Three: 375/515/575 - Belt Only

ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PowerOutput View Post
    Could someone point me in the direction of non-bias bloodwork?
    I have baselines....in just over two weeks I should have the 4 week numbers. Should be as non-biased as possible!