devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Intermittent Fasting Love

I'm extrememly impressed at how easy it is to cut on IF! For those of you considering it, DO IT! I have to literally force feed myself 1800 calories. I feel so full and satisfied. Normally I can put away food like its nothing. It makes counting calories so ridiculously easy cause you only have to do it once or twice a day, instead of spread out through multiple meals.

tl;dr if you're considering IF, definitely give it a go.
    Do I even cut? - IIFYM Abuser

yesbuddie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yesbuddie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yesbuddie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yesbuddie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yesbuddie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yesbuddie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yesbuddie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yesbuddie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yesbuddie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yesbuddie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yesbuddie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by devinpb View Post
    I'm extrememly impressed at how easy it is to cut on IF! For those of you considering it, DO IT! I have to literally force feed myself 1800 calories. I feel so full and satisfied. Normally I can put away food like its nothing. It makes counting calories so ridiculously easy cause you only have to do it once or twice a day, instead of spread out through multiple meals.

tl;dr if you're considering IF, definitely give it a go.
    Just started it yday. How long before I see results?

I'll be hitting the gym 3 times week.

daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Intermittent Fasting is pretty awesome and works well if you are experienced and dedicated but for me it left to much room to be complacent and cheat.

I found doing IF i leaned up more then i lost huge amounts of weight might do it when im down at my goal.
    Cutting to 170 Log - 90's bodybuilders, hot bishes & sometimes lifting

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149272843

MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by yesbuddie View Post
    Just started it yday. How long before I see results?

I'll be hitting the gym 3 times week.
    It doesn't make you lose weight faster; IF helps with hunger pangs and never feeling satisfied after eating "a small meal."

If you are staying with in a deficit, you'll see results. If you are over-eating, not counting calories correctly - you won't be seeing any scale drops. You might start looking better in the mirror, buuut....
    Mo' thigh and legs than the Colonel!
    ~~~

April to August 2014
    http://i.imgur.com/UDGsbqj.jpg

\m/ (>_<) \m/

devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinpb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It just feels so right eating a ton of protein post workout. & pre workout is when I break my fast, maybe with some eggs or a peanut butter sandwich.

I just started the other day, but so far I see it by far being my favorite approach to a diet.

StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not sure how some of you are able to be to finish 1800 and be full even on IF. I switched to eating breakfast and dinner. I felt hungry the whole morning and thinking about food isn't normal. So I'd rather eat breakfast be full, get it over with, maybe a snack during the day if time, and then eat dinner an hour or so before bed somewhat as satisfied as IF but less calories, but less headache about timing, more convenient, and less worry about food through the day. I think we should all remember that we should eat when we want to, not follow a certain protocol because calories determine weight loss in the end anyways. I don't think it's magic honestly.

Originally Posted by StacksItRich View Post
    Not sure how some of you are able to be to finish 1800 and be full even on IF. I switched to eating breakfast and dinner. I felt hungry the whole morning and thinking about food isn't normal. So I'd rather eat breakfast be full, get it over with, maybe a snack during the day if time, and then eat dinner an hour or so before bed somewhat as satisfied as IF but less calories, but less headache about timing, more convenient, and less worry about food through the day. I think we should all remember that we should eat when we want to, not follow a certain protocol because calories determine weight loss in the end anyways. I don't think it's magic honestly.
    Where does it ever say its "magic"? It's just one of the best methods I've used. If you fill your calories with filling foods and meet your macros as close as possible for the day, you feel so satisfied. I guess some people just dont have the focus for it.