Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My legos are ready

The more that you read, the more things you'll know.
    The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149723023

djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I thought you were talking about this one:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=crossfit

where the person does a flip on a workout ball then a pullup.
    makes me lol.
    “You never won’t know what you can’t achieve until you don’t achieve it.”

drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by djansen View Post
    I thought you were talking about this one:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=crossfit

where the person does a flip on a workout ball then a pullup.
    makes me lol.
    that guys a *******

djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by drewzon87 View Post
    that guys a *******
    I C what you did there...
    “You never won’t know what you can’t achieve until you don’t achieve it.”

Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL. What's up, just doing the holiday thing and taking a little break (not out of here ). Hunter posted up the gif, I reversed it, then added the text a little later. It's on my photobucket page...I have the file on my computer with a date and time of 10-17-11, 7:11pm. Enough detail? Funny stuff.

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Andrew_S View Post
    LOL. What's up, just doing the holiday thing and taking a little break (not out of here ). Hunter posted up the gif, I reversed it, then added the text a little later. It's on my photobucket page...I have the file on my computer with a date and time of 10-17-11, 7:11pm. Enough detail? Funny stuff.
    This is what I thought. I'll tell the guy who claimed that he added the text to present his testimony - in this thread. Time to PM him & link him here.

hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by alan aragon View Post
    This is what I thought. I'll tell the guy who claimed that he added the text to present his testimony - in this thread. Time to PM him & link him here.
    In for the trial...
    **Hates stupid Hats crew**

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sh!t just got real up in here.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Sh!t just got real up in here.
    I went through the time & trouble of making sure that I wasn't gonna give him undeserved reps (but came up empty), so the least he could do is present his case. Hopefully he even has one.

AestheticLad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticLad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticLad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticLad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticLad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticLad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticLad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticLad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticLad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticLad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticLad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sup?

Okay, so going back a while (around 25 oct) I stumble upon a cross fit gif in my documents. Lol'd at it and mucked around with it. (adding txt and reversing it)

Then a couple day later I posted it on a project reality forum website (general fitness thread) for a laugh.

Any ways, I saw your (Alan's) post on bb.com and he quoted the gif (Andrew_s one) and said how it was one of his favorite gifs. Remembering back to the gif I made, I thought Alan was saying that he liked my gif.

I promise I'm not frauding - must've got gif's mixed up.

Apologies - Tom
    is not aesthetic

Originally Posted by AestheticLad View Post
    Sup?

Okay, so going back a while (around 25 oct) I stumble upon a cross fit gif in my documents. Lol'd at it and mucked around with it. (adding txt and reversing it)

Then a couple day later I posted it on a project reality forum website (general fitness thread) for a laugh.

Any ways, I saw your (Alan's) post on bb.com and he quoted the gif (Andrew_s one) and said how it was one of his favorite gifs. Remembering back to the gif I made, I thought Alan was saying that he liked my gif.

I promise I'm not frauding - must've got gif's mixed up.

Apologies - Tom
    Not to bust your balls more than necessary, but could you please link to where you posted the gif, showing that it indeed was posted a couple days after Oct 27th?

proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not to bust your balls more than necessary, but could you please link to where you posted the gif, showing that it indeed was posted a couple days after Oct 27th?
    3rd Year Doctor of Physical Therapy Student

Ron Paul 2012
    R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution