Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    go0ber will become famous soon enough. (+50) go0ber will become famous soon enough. (+50) go0ber will become famous soon enough. (+50) go0ber will become famous soon enough. (+50) go0ber will become famous soon enough. (+50) go0ber will become famous soon enough. (+50) go0ber will become famous soon enough. (+50) go0ber will become famous soon enough. (+50) go0ber will become famous soon enough. (+50) go0ber will become famous soon enough. (+50) go0ber will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We'll this sure made it an easy choice for me! I was contemplating buying the swole stack for awhile now, and I couldn't pass this up. Just placed my order!

tacomam is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacomam is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacomam is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacomam is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacomam is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacomam is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacomam is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacomam is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacomam is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacomam is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacomam is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by go0ber View Post
    We'll this sure made it an easy choice for me! I was contemplating buying the swole stack for awhile now, and I couldn't pass this up. Just placed my order!
    this wasn't a easy choice for me.. I have never tried any of al products and just spent a alot of money recently. But I said to a hell with it and took up crowler on his offer.

CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ok GREAT!

PROMO is over as it is no longer Cyber Monday

Thank you to ALL the people who did this.

Don't forget to forward the order confirmation you received in your email from BB.com
    I will then call BB.com to confirm you placed an order.

Then when you receive your shipment take a picture and email it to me.

My email is down below in my signature.

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!

* * * * * FREE SAMPLES * * * * * *|

Just go here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136099081

michaelp [at] AISportsNutrition.com

bobbyanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbyanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbyanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbyanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbyanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbyanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbyanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbyanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbyanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbyanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbyanh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Ok GREAT!

PROMO is over as it is no longer Cyber Monday

Thank you to ALL the people who did this.

Don't forget to forward the order confirmation you received in your email from BB.com
    I will then call BB.com to confirm you placed an order.

Then when you receive your shipment take a picture and email it to me.

My email is down below in my signature.

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!
    when I had started using supplements I wanted to try free samples from different company to see which product would I enjoy. The only company that had sent me a free sample kit was from AI. It was quick and I was surprise how many different kind of samples they had for me to try out. Ever since then I've been eyeing the SWOLE STACK and there behold 50% off. I couldn't pass this deal up at all. One thing I regret is that I didn't order Maniac and recoverpro. Talk about great tasting product that only gets better each time you take a sip.

CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bobbyanh View Post
    when I had started using supplements I wanted to try free samples from different company to see which product would I enjoy. The only company that had sent me a free sample kit was from AI. It was quick and I was surprise how many different kind of samples they had for me to try out. Ever since then I've been eyeing the SWOLE STACK and there behold 50% off. I couldn't pass this deal up at all. One thing I regret is that I didn't order Maniac and recoverpro. Talk about great tasting product that only gets better each time you take a sip.

WHOA Great to hear!

Thank you for taking the time to post about this.

* * * * * FREE SAMPLES * * * * * *|

Just go here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136099081

michaelp [at] AISportsNutrition.com

tacomam is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacomam is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacomam is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacomam is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacomam is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacomam is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacomam is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacomam is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacomam is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacomam is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacomam is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sent you a email crowler

dboozie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I also sent an email a while ago, haven't heard back or received anything. Just wondering if anyone from AI is still around...