Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by EAE
    What's really throwing me off is the fact that Christian's condom was at the crime scene. The Carver wouldn't have planted it if he wants credit for what he's done. A part of me thinks that Kimber might have done the last carving to save Christian, because she's just a little nuts.
    I thought Sean's reaction to Christian getting out was a little odd.
    He acted pretty pissed about Christian calling the TV station.
    I think Sean did it just to get Christian out of prision.

I have NO idea what is going on - I don't think it can be Christian or Sean because there would be no 4th season?

NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pharm
    I thought Sean's reaction to Christian getting out was a little odd.
    He acted pretty pissed about Christian calling the TV station.
    I think Sean did it just to get Christian out of prision.

I have NO idea what is going on - I don't think it can be Christian or Sean because there would be no 4th season?
    Sean was pissed at Christian for calling the station because he sacrifised another victim just to get him out of prison.

I dont think its any of the 2 main characters either.

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NicktheRoofer
    Sean was pissed at Christian for calling the station because he sacrifised another victim just to get him out of prison.
    I probably would have done the same thing if I were in Christian's shoes. Christian was facing a life sentence or death while the victim would just get cut and then come in for surgery. The only harm would be to the business, and they've been able to survive a sudden loss of clients before.

AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    I thought Nip Tuck was shown on thursdays. What's this talk about Christian going to prison? The last episode I saw ended with Sean cutting himself after having a harsh conversation with Matt.
    "Knowing is not enough, one must apply" ~ Bruce Lee

Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^Speaking of which, is it just me or did they just totally skip over that part on last nights episode? I mean the guy did cut himself open at the end of the previous week. You'd think someone would be like "what's up with your arm dude?"

Im getting bigger!!!! heavylifter954's Avatar
    heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    carver has to be kimber or someone close to her if its not christian....how else would his condemn get there? but there could be 2 carvers...this whole thin is confusing...for all we know there could be a carver gang.lol...but the whole condemn thing threw it off...liz could have done it to stop getting business to stop making people prettier... confusing season

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by heavylifter954
    carver has to be kimber or someone close to her if its not christian....how else would his condemn get there? but there could be 2 carvers...this whole thin is confusing...for all we know there could be a carver gang.lol...but the whole condemn thing threw it off...liz could have done it to stop getting business to stop making people prettier... confusing season
    Either the condom was planted by someone who wasn't the Carver or the last carving wasn't done by the Carver.

Im getting bigger!!!! heavylifter954's Avatar
    heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    since i got hit by hurricane wilma and havent seen nip/tuck 2 episodes in a row can sombody please tell me what they were about? what major things happen and such

Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm still thinking that it's going to be Christians biological father. I think a lot of people might say Quentin, but that too me is too obvious. But who knows.

pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    last 2 episodes, no mention of the Carver??

^ I think, from watching my season 1 and 2 dvd sets that that is kind of the norm. To focus on one subject, leave it for a couple weeks, and then come back to it. That way the show isn't based around so many things at once. I don't know if that makes sense, but just what I have noticed.

Location: Florida... where the thermostat is always set on HELL
    FullMetalJacket will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullMetalJacket will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullMetalJacket will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullMetalJacket will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullMetalJacket will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullMetalJacket will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullMetalJacket will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullMetalJacket will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullMetalJacket will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullMetalJacket will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullMetalJacket will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow... Christian's Mom is a real c*nt.

R0ND0GG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R0ND0GG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R0ND0GG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R0ND0GG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R0ND0GG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R0ND0GG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R0ND0GG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R0ND0GG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R0ND0GG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R0ND0GG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R0ND0GG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Now there you go FullMetalJacket! lol

Um...I think she's still seeing Christian's dad........?

Location: Florida... where the thermostat is always set on HELL
    FullMetalJacket will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullMetalJacket will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullMetalJacket will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullMetalJacket will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullMetalJacket will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullMetalJacket will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullMetalJacket will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullMetalJacket will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullMetalJacket will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullMetalJacket will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullMetalJacket will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    /\ No way.

D33P THINK3R will become famous soon enough. (+50) D33P THINK3R will become famous soon enough. (+50) D33P THINK3R will become famous soon enough. (+50) D33P THINK3R will become famous soon enough. (+50) D33P THINK3R will become famous soon enough. (+50) D33P THINK3R will become famous soon enough. (+50) D33P THINK3R will become famous soon enough. (+50) D33P THINK3R will become famous soon enough. (+50) D33P THINK3R will become famous soon enough. (+50) D33P THINK3R will become famous soon enough. (+50) D33P THINK3R will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    New episode in 6 minutes... previews looked awesome!

Latin Thunder Stallion FerrariFreak's Avatar
    FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by D33P THINK3R
    New episode in 6 minutes... previews looked awesome!
    I miss watching it with my G/F, now she just tapes them for me. I think it really sucks how christian was left at the alter like that, that's some cold hearted shi!t. But then again, he did trade Kimber (I think it was Kimber) for a Lamborghini Diablo/SV!!!!
    Current stats:

6'4"
    245 lbs.
    14% bf

-I hate Murphey and his stupid law.

-I have excellent bow staff skills.

-Your momma has a wooden leg with a kick stand mutha f****r !!!

-I know I'm fat...you know why? 'Cause every time I f*** your mom she gives me a biscuit !!!

AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FerrariFreak
    I miss watching it with my G/F, now she just tapes them for me. I think it really sucks how christian was left at the alter like that, that's some cold hearted shi!t. But then again, he did trade Kimber (I think it was Kimber) for a Lamborghini Diablo/SV!!!!

It doesn't seem like Kimber left intentionally. There was a person who knocked on her door. It could be be the carver.

maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100)
    this show is sooooo wwhhhhhaack!

FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AJbuilder
    It doesn't seem like Kimber left intentionally. There was a person who knocked on her door. It could be be the carver.
    I dont think it was the carver, I think it was just someone telling her to get ready. Do you rememebr how she was nervous about the whole wedding thing because she thought christian still had feelings for Sean's ex-wife (I cant rememebr her name) I think she just couldnt make up her mind.
    Current stats:

6'4"
    245 lbs.
    14% bf

-I know I'm fat...you know why? 'Cause every time I f*** your mom she gives me a biscuit !!!

maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100)
    its prolly someone just telling her to get rdy

OMG what a pric. the bag

Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000)
    its the carver

Originally Posted by FerrariFreak
    I dont think it was the carver, I think it was just someone telling her to get ready. Do you rememebr how she was nervous about the whole wedding thing because she thought christian still had feelings for Sean's ex-wife (I cant rememebr her name) I think she just couldnt make up her mind.

If it was someone telling her to get ready then they would've showed it. But that knock became a transitional scene. In movies and tv, transitional scenes like that are used very often.

Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think the Carver is Matt. It would bring back the episodes of the pressure of his DWI accident which led his friend to rape the victim. He didn't mark Christian's face as that is his father. He's focussed on victims mostly in the two main character's lives. What do you think?

D33P THINK3R will become famous soon enough. (+50) D33P THINK3R will become famous soon enough. (+50) D33P THINK3R will become famous soon enough. (+50) D33P THINK3R will become famous soon enough. (+50) D33P THINK3R will become famous soon enough. (+50) D33P THINK3R will become famous soon enough. (+50) D33P THINK3R will become famous soon enough. (+50) D33P THINK3R will become famous soon enough. (+50) D33P THINK3R will become famous soon enough. (+50) D33P THINK3R will become famous soon enough. (+50) D33P THINK3R will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It was the carver... I got it right, of course.

Originally Posted by Andrew99
    I think the Carver is Matt. It would bring back the episodes of the pressure of his DWI accident which led his friend to rape the victim. He didn't mark Christian's face as that is his father. He's focussed on victims mostly in the two main character's lives. What do you think?
    Sounds good to me.
    Current stats:

6'4"
    245 lbs.
    14% bf

The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Andrew99

doesn't seem right.........
    If birds use their pecs to fly........do gargoyles use their traps?

I went from 95 lbs to 280 RIPPED in 5 weeks eating ONLY eggs, so don't talk to me about hard gainers! (PS: I can deadlift 3 cars and a bus AND I can squat Roseanne)

kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    did you see him bang the chick with the bag over her head. Im gonna try that

JCGangspt2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JCGangspt2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JCGangspt2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JCGangspt2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have a feeling the carver is christian and quentin. chrsitian is rightfully accused and he called queiitin from jail. just my theroy

if im wrong maybe its matt i hate that little fcuk. he couldnt cut christians because hes his dad.

LOL, the bag was classic.

Anyhow, one thing that I've never fully understood is what exactly happened to make Sean/Christian dislike Quinten so much and vice versa?

Also, when is the season finale suppose to be? I've heard that we'll finally see the carvers face at the end.