Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000)
    dont forget that women can initiate sex too. feelsbadman when your wife wont make sexual advances towards you.

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SuperShamou View Post
    dont forget that women can initiate sex too. feelsbadman when your wife wont make sexual advances towards you.
    THIS, nothing worse than feeling like you’re the only one who wants.
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    please dont ever say I love you during sex, its an instant mood kill for me. After is ok if u do actually love the person tho.

Be aggressive and dominant, dont ask if im ok or if you are hurting me, I will tell you if u are.

Lick your fingers before touching my pussy, dry fingers and sometimes even just the salts/oils on your skin can be irritating.

If you have a fantasy share it!!! regular sex gets boring and if there is something you have always wanted to try that the thought alone gets you rock hard, I wanna know about it!

If you want me in a certain position, put me there, throw me around, bend me over and hold me down. Dont just say "roll over" thats boring.

Lots of nipple play, lick em, bite em, play with em the more the better!

I like to be on top its my fav. But dont just watch me, touch me! Grab my hips, ass, tits, neck, hair, etc.
    Think about when you **** a girl and she just lays there in missionary, what do u do? Get bored and think of something else right? Guess what I do the same thing if im on top and you just lay there.

I dont get off from oral, I never have, dont take it personal. Id really rather get fingered. I love to give though and giving gets me wetter then any other foreplay.

Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Contribution05 View Post
    a delicate flower? humm, i rarely do that. I usually grope and grab, lick and suck, and even smack a woman's vag and enjoy that slight quiver through their body it sends.
    Originally Posted by TinaBee View Post
    Be aggressive and dominant, dont ask if im ok or if you are hurting me, I will tell you if u are.

If you want me in a certain position, put me there, throw me around, bend me over and hold me down. Dont just say "roll over" thats boring.

You two would get along together...just sayin

Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    please dont ever say I love you during sex, its an instant mood kill for me. After is ok if u do actually love the person tho.

Lick your fingers before touching my pussy, dry fingers and sometimes even just the salts/oils on your skin can be irritating.

If you have a fantasy share it!!! regular sex gets boring and if there is something you have always wanted to try that the thought alone gets you rock hard, I wanna know about it!

I like to be on top its my fav. But dont just watch me, touch me! Grab my hips, ass, tits, neck, hair, etc.
    Think about when you **** a girl and she just lays there in missionary, what do u do? Get bored and think of something else right? Guess what I do the same thing if im on top and you just lay there.

I dont get off from oral, I never have, dont take it personal. Id really rather get fingered. I love to give though and giving gets me wetter then any other foreplay.
    So much for no fap November...

Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
    wasn't going to post, but couldn't help it....LoL!!! last two posts were just too funny!!
    too soft...

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't stop yourself from cumming. I don't care if it's in the first 5 minutes. I have no problem making you cum multiple times but stopping yourself from cumming pisses me off.

Use your hand on blowjobs. Work that motherfukker like it owes you money. If you don't do it correctly I'll grab the back of your head and hold it on my cock while I jerk off in your mouth.

Grab the back of my head while I eat your pussy. Being noisy should go without saying but it really gets me going when a woman either tightens her legs around my head because it feels good or runs her hands through my hair while I'm eating her pussy.

Shave everything cuz I'm going to lick... EVERYTHING. If flip you over on all fours and go to lick you from your pussy to @sshole and it's not groomed I'm gonna be irritated.

When you're riding give me something to look at. Lean back on it and grab my ankles while you're grinding on it.

Last but definitely not least... Play with my balls while I'm digging it. That sh!t turns me on like crazy. If you want your man to bust grab his nuts and play with them while he's pounding it from behind.

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Originally Posted by hublife View Post
    Don't stop yourself from cumming. I don't care if it's in the first 5 minutes. I have no problem making you cum multiple times but stopping yourself from cumming pisses me off.

Use your hand on blowjobs. Work that motherfukker like it owes you money. If you don't do it correctly I'll grab the back of your head and hold it on my cock while I jerk off in your mouth.

Grab the back of my head while I eat your pussy. Being noisy should go without saying but it really gets me going when a woman either tightens her legs around my head because it feels good or runs her hands through my hair while I'm eating her pussy.

Shave everything cuz I'm going to lick... EVERYTHING. If flip you over on all fours and go to lick you from your pussy to @sshole and it's not groomed I'm gonna be irritated.

When you're riding give me something to look at. Lean back on it and grab my ankles while you're grinding on it.

Last but definitely not least... Play with my balls while I'm digging it. That sh!t turns me on like crazy. If you want your man to bust grab his nuts and play with them while he's pounding it from behind.
    Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
    lol
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I personally agree with this. and ORAL... omg.

plus there is a lot of generalizations in here... women: you can't make such blanket statements when referring about how "women like this but don't like that"

Best things for a guy to do is to EXPERIMENT. Different women like different things, test them out. Read their reactions to the different things you do to them and act accordingly.

Hopefully women do the same thing... It's rather rude to expect something from a man without being willing to reciprocate, ya no?
    ***Sweet Southern charm voice. Boobs of Mass Destruction.***

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    â•”â•â•â•—
    â•šâ•—â•”â•
    ╔╠LOVE
    â•šâ•â•Rugby

fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hai2dehfolks View Post
    I personally agree with this. and ORAL... omg.

plus there is a lot of generalizations in here... women: you can't make such blanket statements when referring about how "women like this but don't like that"

Best things for a guy to do is to EXPERIMENT. Different women like different things, test them out. Read their reactions to the different things you do to them and act accordingly.

Hopefully women do the same thing... It's rather rude to expect something from a man without being willing to reciprocate, ya no?
    angels walk among us
    *WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*

Starting weight - 389lbs 13/12/2011
    Goal: 185 Lbs at 12% bf

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Oh lawd
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Some cocks are too short to work with the hand without it being awkward, just sayin'....shawty.

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Alex2010 View Post
    im down for all of that except the chocking. have heard some bad stories.
    Light choking's just fine ... always have a safety though. Tapping, a safe word, something of the sort.

Originally Posted by Candees View Post
    Need more input on this fellas ^.
    Well... mine are sensitive, and it's felt odd when they're played with. Almost hesitant, like I'm not sure if she's going to squeeze just a bit too hard or what. Guess it depends on the person.

Oh this this this this this this this. Fukk off, the point of sex is to GET OFF... If you get yours before I get mine, then IMDOINITRITE. Don't take that away from me.

Hub... I platonically <3 you, brohim. Srs.

Everything here. Nuts, still kinda iffy on that one personally, but yes. Everything.
    Proud member of Team Ogre

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Currently running: Wade's program
    Currently reading: Nothing. Suggest something for me to digest with my eyes
    Currently playing: Clicker Heroes and Diablo 3

roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    - make some fukking noise, damn it. Moan out loud, scream, ell me how it feels, talk dirty, whatever. No bigger turn off than a mute bish.

- Bounce, grind, thrust, push, pull or whatever. Dont lay there like a board and make me to do all the work.

- I hope you like to give as well as receive oral.....Random fact: 69 is my favorite number.

- When Im eating your pussy my tongue "may" at some point find your bunghole....just let it happen.

- If you suck my dick while Im cumming.

...I'll take you to Red Lobster.

Some cocks are too short to work with the hand without it being awkward, just sayin'....shawty.
    oh lawd.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Fuk! One of my exes did this to me one time! I was like "Are you KIDDING me????"

It's a double-standard that you ladies should enjoy....

If YOU get off in 5 min we = studs

If WE get off in 5 min we = making excuses as to why it happened lol

MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    1) When you givn a blowjob, use your hands and your mouth. Also keep a consistent rhythm to your ****. Nothing is more annoying than when a chick has a good rhythm goin, get you to the point of ejaculation then switches to a slower pace. FUUUUU-CK u bitch I was about to cum!

2) When Im hitting from the back, turn your head as if your trying to look at me while I plow u. Dunno why, but its ****in hot when a chick does that.

3) Enthusiasm and comfort are key. Bitch if you aint into it, I aint into it. Would rather go bust to XVideo than have that boring lame sex.

4) When on top ride the dick like its the last one you'll ever ride. Work the hips and everything

5) Talk dirty.

shayla143 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shayla143 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shayla143 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shayla143 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shayla143 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shayla143 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shayla143 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shayla143 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shayla143 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shayla143 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shayla143 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

hmm

Is that really true that girls can actually "cum"? I thought it was just guys...Don't guys just ejaculate and girl's just get "moist"?

Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by shayla143 View Post
    Is that really true that girls can actually "cum"? I thought it was just guys...Don't guys just ejaculate and girl's just get "moist"?
    Is it just me or does this seem like a troll account?

roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by hai2dehfolks View Post
    I completely agree, love watching a womans body language when finding something new.
    --Active--

WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    They can come make me a sammich...
    --Active--

Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol you serious? Do girls never watch porn? Or have you never heard of a girl being a "squirter"?

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How long should it last Boss?

Am I the only one who likes them long?

I like watching him squirm while trying to hold his load.
    i doubt your that good at head. more like him squirming trying to think of all the nasty **** he has ever seen just so he can bust. Nothing like telling a girl to stop sucking ur cock because she sucks at it.

but if you really are that good props.
    Last edited by Danger_Close; 11-09-2011 at 06:13 PM.
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Danger_Close View Post
    i doubt your that good at head. more like him squirming trying to think of all the nasty **** he has ever seen just so he can bust. Nothing like telling a girl to stop sucking ur cock because she sucks at it.

but if you really are that good props.
    Strong this.
    *WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*

Starting weight - 389lbs 13/12/2011
    Goal: 185 Lbs at 12% bf

shayla143 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shayla143 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shayla143 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shayla143 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shayla143 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shayla143 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shayla143 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shayla143 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shayla143 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shayla143 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shayla143 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Contribution05 View Post
    lol you serious? Do girls never watch porn? Or have you never heard of a girl being a "squirter"?
    I had some guys ask me if I "squirt" but, I have never had anything squirt out of my vag so i said no. I don't watch porn, and yes I'm serious..I never knew a girl can cum..maybe i have never came before, I don't know.

I had some guys ask me if I "squirt" but, I have never had anything squirt out of my vag so i said no. I don't watch porn, and yes I'm serious..I never knew a girl can cum..maybe i have never came before, I don't know.
    I mean i don't think every girl can, just some girls can release so much of that lubrication when they orgasm that it can actually squirt out

Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    When I ask how your day went, I'd like to hear a "good, bad, okay" and maybe a concise run-through of the day's events lasting no more than 10 minutes. I'm not looking for a 1-hour bitch-fest on how much you hate your co-workers, what they said about you, how much your mom annoys you, how much my parents annoy you, how you think you're sick and how bad your headache is (which you had the day before, and the day before that, and the day before that, etc.).

Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do NOT play with the guys nipples if he is on Cell Tech.... it is by far the worst feeling and a boner dropper.

Originally Posted by Captain Harris View Post
    When I ask how your day went, I'd like to hear a "good, bad, okay" and maybe a concise run-through of the day's events lasting no more than 10 minutes. I'm not looking for a 1-hour bitch-fest on how much you hate your co-workers, what they said about you, how much your mom annoys you, how much my parents annoy you, how you think you're sick and how bad your headache is (which you had the day before, and the day before that, and the day before that, etc.).
    You do this during secz brah?
    --Active--

Bump Scoop!
    --Active--