Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seems like you didn't get a lot of sleep. Shame you're body is so achy. I wouldn't even know what to suggest, since you have some of the best recovery methods I've ever seen. Those muffins look incredible though.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BobisMighty View Post
    Seems like you didn't get a lot of sleep. Shame you're body is so achy. I wouldn't even know what to suggest, since you have some of the best recovery methods I've ever seen. Those muffins look incredible though.
    I def need more sleep!! I don't know what's causing the odd muscle aches right now.. hopefully it'll just pass. It's weird doesn't feel like overtraining or standard soreness.. It feels like tension, like the muscles want relax and so far the only thing that helps is moving so it's hard to sleep.

I'm pushing really hard on a low calorie diet right now though so discomfort is to be excepted. LOL, I would worry more if I felt good right now!!

I think those muffins were amazing!! I just have no first hand knowledge of it!! They were gonna by breakfast this morning so one liked them!

Dieting over Thanksgiving will suck.

BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ooh yeah, you can't diet on thanksgiving! You'll miss all the best parts! Well you should have a special thanksgiving style dinner when you're done dieting.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ooh yeah, you can't diet on thanksgiving! You'll miss all the best parts! Well you should have a special thanksgiving style dinner when you're done dieting.
    Most of it I can make healthy versions of for me... it staying away from pies that's the problem!!! LOL

Date: Wednesday, Nov. 2,2011
    Sleep: 3 maybe 4
    Mood:

Supplements:
    Multivitamin – extra c – ALA – biotin – lycopene – fish oils – fiber - cinnamon -

Rest Day

I did have a little lifting to make up... I kept it light.. circuits.. with double banned bar. 4x10 each..

Sumo deads
    zerchers
    Bulgarian split squats
    GM's
    pull throughs
    ball crunches
    ab roll outs
    sled pulls...

Daisy hiding in the laundry basket..

a lot of good exercises in that circuit. cute pic as well.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log

a lot of good exercises in that circuit. cute pic as well.
    It was ok.. be happy to be doing some ME agin next week. My hearts always in the ME work.

Date: Thursday, Nov. 3,2011
    Sleep: 7
    Mood:
    Blood pressure: 110/70
    Resting Heart Rate: 54
    Hydration: 40
    Energy levels:good..

Supplements:
    Multivitamin – extra c – green tea – ALA – biotin – lycopene – fish oils – fiber - cinnamon

*I did cut out the stims and that has really helped with the tenseness ect.. so I'm not gonna add those back.

Daisy with a mouth full of tomatoes.

Recovery Methods:
    Dry skin brushing w/ joint compression, hot shower w/ light stretching, followed by a 30 min light massage.

Running: Fasted
    45 mins of sprint & hurdles
    30 min easier run

Cycling: Indoor VO2
    10 min warm up
    6 (6 x 4 mins @ high & low intensities)
    10 min cool down

Yoga & shoulder prehab
    1 hour..

Weightlifting: all band work so no numbers.
    5x10 on all
    Lunges
    reverse hypers
    band pull ins
    hanging leg raises
    decline sit ups

Notes: Normally I do sprints & speed work on Friday but I have a very long training weekend agin so it was moved to today.. Hopefully I'll be back to ME work on the lifts next week.

This has become my favorite stand by meal for cooking when I'm short on time or don't feel like cooking.

White fish breaded in Italian herb panko & grated Romano cheese .. bake on parchment paper so I don't have to wash the pan... at 425 for 12 mins. I like it with crushed pineapple mixed with sweet hot chili pepper sauce.

If you but the fish fillets individually wrapped they you can keep them on stand by in the freezer and they defrost in like 10 minutes or about as long as it takes for the oven to preheat.
    Last edited by grace_ou; 11-03-2011 at 06:33 PM.

accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice to see you Grace!
    It's so refreshing to be reading your log.

Your still going strong with your training
    Accelerative Nutraceuticals
    MUSCLESPEED (TM)

Store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/accelerative/musclespeed.html

http://www.musclespeed.net

Corporate:
    http://www.accelerative.net

accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by grace_ou View Post

Date: Thursday, Nov. 3,2011
    Mood:
    Resting Heart Rate: 54
    Energy levels:good..

Supplements:
    Multivitamin – extra c – green tea – ALA – biotin – lycopene – fish oils – fiber - cinnamon

*I did cut out the stims and that has really helped with the tenseness ect.. so I'm not gonna add those back.

Daisy with a mouth full of tomatoes.

Recovery Methods:
    Dry skin brushing w/ joint compression, hot shower w/ light stretching, followed by a 30 min light massage.

Running: Fasted
    45 mins of sprint & hurdles
    30 min easier run

Cycling: Indoor VO2
    10 min warm up
    6 (6 x 4 mins @ high & low intensities)
    10 min cool down

Yoga & shoulder prehab
    1 hour..

Weightlifting: all band work so no numbers.
    5x10 on all
    Lunges
    reverse hypers
    band pull ins
    hanging leg raises
    decline sit ups

Notes: Normally I do sprints & speed work on Friday but I have a very long training weekend agin so it was moved to today.. Hopefully I'll be back to ME work on the lifts next week.

This has become my favorite stand by meal for cooking when I'm short on time or don't feel like cooking.

White fish breaded in Italian herb panko & grated Romano cheese .. bake on parchment paper so I don't have to wash the pan... at 425 for 12 mins. I like it with crushed pineapple mixed with sweet hot chili pepper sauce.

If you but the fish fillets individually wrapped they you can keep them on stand by in the freezer and they defrost in like 10 minutes or about as long as it takes for the oven to preheat.
    Looks like some good food here. I'm taking notes! I'm so bored with my usual food stuff
    MUSCLESPEED (TM)

Store:

Corporate:

Originally Posted by accelerative View Post
    Nice to see you Grace!
    It's so refreshing to be reading your log.

Your still going strong with your training
    Hey babe!! How's it going? Yeah training hard!! I have a few big things happening in Feb so I'm preparing! Sounds like you do to!!! Are you excited for the fourth round?

Looks like some good food here. I'm taking notes! I'm so bored with my usual food stuff
    Oh yeah! I've been spending more and more time lately cooking. It relaxes me and keeping my dining choices interesting while dieting certainly makes it easier to do.

It great to have ya in hear!

nice little band workout. and great food as always.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log

generetired is just really nice. (+1000) generetired is just really nice. (+1000) generetired is just really nice. (+1000) generetired is just really nice. (+1000) generetired is just really nice. (+1000) generetired is just really nice. (+1000) generetired is just really nice. (+1000) generetired is just really nice. (+1000) generetired is just really nice. (+1000) generetired is just really nice. (+1000) generetired is just really nice. (+1000)
    Love the food pics/descriptions. Glad to see your sleep has returned.
    Nothing tastes as good as feeling lean.
    No time waster stacks up to feeling strong.
    No individual goal is as satisfying as shared one.

nice little band workout. and great food as always.
    Thanks. I actually like working with the bands these days... but it's a little harder to track progress with them as you don't have actually weight numbers to write down!

Originally Posted by generetired View Post
    Love the food pics/descriptions. Glad to see your sleep has returned.
    Thanks.. yeah now I just need a few extra hours in my day!

Date: Friday & Saturday
    Sleep: 8-9
    Mood:
    Resting Heart Rate: 51
    Energy levels:have been great this weekend!

Supplements:

Recovery Methods:

Road cycling: Team Training
    Mostly just base miles and a few drills.. nothing to exciting.. logging long miles.
    2x 4.oo hour days.

I feel like Martha Steward on steroids this weekend. (Disclaimer:... that is a joke not an admission of steroid use.)

In the last two days, I've done 8 hours of cycling, prehab work, survived two earthquakes (it completely freaked out my little pig!) , completed a historical project, which included my first student job in photography ...( will post a few pics from it.) Was home in time to watch the game! Sadly may have seen Ryan Broyles play for the last time. ACL injury.. all that I still managed time to bake cookies with the kids for the Vets.

Hippy gingerbread men??

The Overholser Mansion.. sorry don't have time to go into the history right now.. These are a few of my pics from the project.

These are the pics I'm turning in so hopefully they look professional enough & actually capture the feel of the mansion.

Ok will post more later..

Sounds like you got a lot done! Crazy about those earthquakes. Those pictures are amazing though!
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log

Sounds like you got a lot done! Crazy about those earthquakes. Those pictures are amazing though!
    Oh yeah.. busy weekend.. The earthquakes just added to the insanity! LOL They didn't do any damage in our area so they were kinda fun for us! I think there were 3 earthquakes maybe only two but like a dozen aftershocks. It was kinda fun. It was my first real earthquake.. and one of them I was like standing in the kitchen when it hit and I could feel the floor moving .. It was strong enough to shake my bikes off the wall hangers.

interesting weekend..

Date: Sunday
    Sleep: 9
    Mood:
    Resting Heart Rate: 55
    Hydration: 42
    Energy levels:..good..

Supplements:

Recovery Methods:

Running Cross country: 2 hours

*That was it for Sunday...

A fe more pics from the Overholser Mansion project..

Date: Monday & Tuesday
    Sleep: 6
    Mood:

I took today off & tomorrow cause my son is having surgery agin.. so my rest days this week. I'll be back training on Wednesday.

Since my son want to able to eat much after surgery for a few days... his requested pre-surgery meal.

Pasta with roasted pablano pepper Alfredo sauce with tomatoes and pesto - olive oil - Italian cheeses melted over the top.

It was amazing but saddly I only got to taste it.. not really something to eat on a diet..

Daisy eating the left over tomatoes.

Oh yeah.. busy weekend.. The earthquakes just added to the insanity! LOL They didn't do any damage in our area so they were kinda fun for us! I think there were 3 earthquakes maybe only two but like a dozen aftershocks. It was kinda fun. It was my first real earthquake.. and one of them I was like standing in the kitchen when it hit and I could feel the floor moving .. It was strong enough to shake my bikes off the wall hangers.

interesting weekend..
    That is pretty crazy. I've never been in a real earthquake before. I suppose I hope I never am haha.

I hope your son heals up quick after his surgery. His pre-surgery meal looks amazing!
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log

That is pretty crazy. I've never been in a real earthquake before. I suppose I hope I never am haha.

I hope your son heals up quick after his surgery. His pre-surgery meal looks amazing!
    This is my first real earthquake .. and there has actually been quite a few... or like 2 or 3 earthquakes then a bunch of aftershocks. The heart of it was like 50 miles away so since there was no damage around me .. I've kinda found fun! lol

That meal was so good.. I'm so sad to not have actually eaten a plate of it! Serious restraint .. dude it was hard!

My kiddo had his surgery and what should have taken 2 hours turned into 5 hours! Once agin unexpected complications. They didn't even get to the second half of the work they needed to do. So now he's looking at atleast 2 to 3 more surgeries and we couldn't get another appointment set till January.

I doubt I can explain this very well but the were working on his jaw muscles and got side tracked because some of the tissue had fused together and needed to be removed...and some other **** went wrong.. but he woke up good, hasn't been in much pain and is in general doing very well.

At the end of all these surgeries we hope that he will have better movement in his jaws and be able to chew easier ect..

Date: Wednesday,Nov.8,2011
    Sleep: 6-7
    Mood:
    I was only this happy cause I traded dinner for half a bottle of wine and hour in the hot tub.

Supplements:

Recovery Methods:

I don't have my training notebook so I'd much in the way of details on yesterday's training..

Run: Max base
    better then the previous week that's all that matters..

Cycling: Vo2 max 1.30 hours

Lifting: Bands circuits

Marathon Cookie baking:

They were cute for about the first 4 dozen after that I wanted to murder those little bastards! Making smiley little cheery cookies was just pissing off so I hid a few angry little people in the mix.

Oh and we had another earthquake last night.. they don't really bother anyone except Daisy .. she freaks out!! even when they are small..

I was only this happy cause I traded dinner for half a bottle of wine and hour in the hot tub.
    Ah... Life is good!

Hilarious about the smiley and evil cookies! All for you? - Kidding.

I wish your kid a speedy recovery. Very stressful for everyone.

Earthquakes... Scary stuff. Buildings take on structural damage. Some of it not even apparent until a few years later when the foundations start to leak, or the joints, or fractures in your walls.

Have an awesome day!
    MUSCLESPEED (TM)

Store:

Corporate:

Earthquakes... Scary stuff. Buildings take on structural damage. Some of it not even apparent until a few years later when the foundations start to leak, or the joints, or fractures in your walls.

Have an awesome day!
    LMAO!! Did you just tell me my house might be damaged and broken with out mu noticing... but have a nice day!!

We've been on the outer reaches so for us the earthquakes aren't very strong.. like no obvious damage.. but there have been so many lately!

My kiddo had his surgery and what should have taken 2 hours turned into 5 hours! Once agin unexpected complications. They didn't even get to the second half of the work they needed to do. So now he's looking at atleast 2 to 3 more surgeries and we couldn't get another appointment set till January.

I doubt I can explain this very well but the were working on his jaw muscles and got side tracked because some of the tissue had fused together and needed to be removed...and some other **** went wrong.. but he woke up good, hasn't been in much pain and is in general doing very well.

At the end of all these surgeries we hope that he will have better movement in his jaws and be able to chew easier ect..
    Shame about the complications. Glad he's not in much pain. I hope everything works out in the end. Hopefully no more complications!
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log

Shame about the complications. Glad he's not in much pain. I hope everything works out in the end. Hopefully no more complications!
    I hope the next one goes easier.. cause that was nerve racking! It was suppose to go like 2 hour it ended up being 5 hours. Every half hour so little girl keep coming out and telling me.. "it's gonna be a little longer then excepted".. but she would have any actual info as to what was going on.. so by the about 3rd time honey I told her if she came out agin without some real info I was gonna snatch that skanky weave out her head! LOL I didn't see her agin!

Date: Thursday,Nov.9,2011
    Mood:

Supplements:

Recovery Methods:

Run: Hill runs w/ sprints
    1.00 hour

Cycling: Hill repeats
    1.30 hours

Gym: boxing
    1.00 hour

Weightlifting: RE Upper

Weighted push ups
    4x12

Pull ups - v handle
    4x15

Iso rows