Closed Thread
Page 158 of 302 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,740 of 9037

Thread: Clinch 16:

WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Croaker View Post
    I get paid more and don't ever receive written warnings. Paid more because I actually work my shifts instead of sitting at home.

It mostly pays off when I go for promotions or when seasons get slow and they start laying people off.
    keep doing what you're doing bro..you will be good...never listen to lazy people...
    " I love it when women go to school . It's like seeing a monkey on roller skates --- it means nothing to them, but its so adorable for us "

- Admiral General Aladeen

iedereen wil een stukje eatsleephate's Avatar
    eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WishmasterATM View Post
    pfff....geef me geen aandacht meer, wat voor onzin is dit.?..flikker
    hahaha sorry, jonge. ik hou van jou. Wats gebeurt? Ben jij met je sap gedaan?
    MMMC

"If you think, you're late. If you're late, you muscle. If you muscle, you get tired. If you're tired, you die." Saulo Ribeiro

Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eatsleephate View Post
    You left for the Cobrinha purple?
    hi there

i have a question

j0nb1az3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j0nb1az3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j0nb1az3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j0nb1az3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j0nb1az3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j0nb1az3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j0nb1az3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j0nb1az3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j0nb1az3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j0nb1az3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j0nb1az3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ............ I have been told I am not allowed to sleep in the same room w/my fiance until I can stop farting. HAHA..

protein farts are getting so bad that even I cant stand to smell them! lol.. I gotta stop using new protein but when your in the caribbean you basically take what is out there/cheapest until you can get back to the states!

AND I have 2 jobs lined up for when I move back to the states..

one is a reporter for a very well known mma site. I'll let y'all know which one when they publish my first article.. until then.. I gotta keep my mouth shut.
    "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I... I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." -- ROBERT FROST

eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ftwrestler View Post
    hi there

i have a question
    Go on.
    MMMC

"If you think, you're late. If you're late, you muscle. If you muscle, you get tired. If you're tired, you die." Saulo Ribeiro

ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go on.
    when you implement ring/gymnastics training into your workout what does it look like?

how often, how much, sets/rep, style etc...

i would like to see how some one with more experience in the matter than i does it.

also i want to see how our styles compare

Originally Posted by j0nb1az3 View Post
    ............ I have been told I am not allowed to sleep in the same room w/my fiance until I can stop farting. HAHA..

protein farts are getting so bad that even I cant stand to smell them! lol.. I gotta stop using new protein but when your in the caribbean you basically take what is out there/cheapest until you can get back to the states!

AND I have 2 jobs lined up for when I move back to the states..

one is a reporter for a very well known mma site. I'll let y'all know which one when they publish my first article.. until then.. I gotta keep my mouth shut.
    feel free to chime ine

IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Pulled an all-nighter last night/today. This just in: I am no longer 17 years old. I think I am dead.

WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hahaha sorry, jonge. ik hou van jou. Wats gebeurt? Ben jij met je sap gedaan?
    forever, zal ik nooit meer af gaan... nu zit ik gewoon op test e, 500 mg per week
    " I love it when women go to school . It's like seeing a monkey on roller skates --- it means nothing to them, but its so adorable for us "

j0nb1az3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j0nb1az3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j0nb1az3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j0nb1az3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j0nb1az3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j0nb1az3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j0nb1az3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j0nb1az3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j0nb1az3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j0nb1az3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j0nb1az3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    when you implement ring/gymnastics training into your workout what does it look like?

i would like to see how some one with more experience in the matter than i does it.

feel free to chime ine
    We used rings at my gym in the US before I moved..

Used them in 3 ways.

pullups.. Starting and regular and lowering them each set until you're almost doing a reverse pullup... to get all areas of your back and each set until failure..

Pushups.. going from your hands about an inch off the ground until the rings were at knee height.. each set until failure.

last one we use them for would be for chest flys.. a little bit higher than a normal pushup position.. feet out as far as you can and try has hard as you can to get your chest as close to the floor as possible. helped a lot for flexibility and really made a difference in my armbar/hitch hiker defense.
    "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I... I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." -- ROBERT FROST

I use BW stuff exclusively right now, cause of working so much/training 5x a week. However, I was using the rings for dips and pullups. I liked the idea of being able to mitigate the one-armed chinup on the rings, much easier than on a bar. Dips are the best thing ever and all of the gymnastic-style variants keep things interesting.

I was working out MWF on the DC split. So, rest-pause sets. If I felt a bodypart to be lagging, or didn't feel enough of a pump or accomplished enough in a lift, I'd do a widowmaker (20 straight reps) of an assistance lift for that bodypart.

Now, however, I'm doing pistols, planche progressions, pushups, dips, pull ups, the levers and everything else, purely BW. I don't know what to make of it yet.

forever, zal ik nooit meer af gaan...
    Waarom? Er moet n goed verhaal zijn.
    MMMC

I use BW stuff exclusively right now, cause of working so much/training 5x a week. However, I was using the rings for dips and pullups. I liked the idea of being able to mitigate the one-armed chinup on the rings, much easier than on a bar. Dips are the best thing ever and all of the gymnastic-style variants keep things interesting.

I was working out MWF on the DC split. So, rest-pause sets. If I felt a bodypart to be lagging, or didn't feel enough of a pump or accomplished enough in a lift, I'd do a widowmaker (20 straight reps) of an assistance lift for that bodypart.

Now, however, I'm doing pistols, planche progressions, pushups, dips, pull ups, the levers and everything else, purely BW. I don't know what to make of it yet.

Waarom? Er moet n goed verhaal zijn.
    spiffy

i have not started on planche, but i am working diligently on front lever and l sits.

unfortunately i dont have any rings. I am doing them all on bars, which makes them alot harder for certain things. if/when i buy a pair of rings where/how should i hang them?

spiffy

i have not started on planche, but i am working diligently on front lever and l sits.

unfortunately i dont have any rings. I am doing them all on bars, which makes them alot harder for certain things. if/when i buy a pair of rings where/how should i hang them?
    If you have a pull up bar in your house mounted already, sling them over. If not, if you have a garage or something capable of supporting you in terms of cross beams in the ceiling, drill an eye hook into them and put the ring through that. If all else fails, go find a tree.
    MMMC

If you have a pull up bar in your house mounted already, sling them over. If not, if you have a garage or something capable of supporting you in terms of cross beams in the ceiling, drill an eye hook into them and put the ring through that. If all else fails, go find a tree.
    thats the thing i live in an apartment.

i could think of something

thats the thing i live in an apartment.

i could think of something
    Where are you lifting at? Mount one of them $15 pull up bars from wal mart on a doorway and use that if you feel awkward bringing rings into the gym and throwing them over a bar.
    MMMC

Where are you lifting at? Mount one of them $15 pull up bars from wal mart on a doorway and use that if you feel awkward bringing rings into the gym and throwing them over a bar.
    i have the pull up bar that hangs in the door way. i dont trust it.

hanging it at my gym is not an issue, it is just that everyone will want a turn...****ing leeches

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First day of keto, had a pretty big gap between when I ate last. I just ate all this to hit all my macros for the day:

2 burger patties (85/15)
    2 scrambled eggs
    4 slices bacon
    32 pieces of pepperoni
    3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IRON86;767714823[B
    ]Pulled an all-nighter last night/today.[/B] This just in: I am no longer 17 years old. I think I am dead.
    why?

Originally Posted by JAGERBOY View Post
    First day of keto, had a pretty big gap between when I ate last. I just ate all this to hit all my macros for the day:

2 burger patties (85/15)
    2 scrambled eggs
    4 slices bacon
    32 pieces of pepperoni
    3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
    You disgust me...while simultaneously arousing me.
    The best Weightlifting forum on the web:
    www.WLForums.com

JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by forcefedfreak View Post

You disgust me...while simultaneously arousing me.
    Felt fantastic man.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

Felt fantastic man.
    my liver hurts just thinking about it.....and when i dont actually

my liver hurts just thinking about it.....and when i dont actually
    Nothing about this post makes sense.

Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats on that.. *brohug*

still hate you tho
    It's okay. I want people to fear/hate how much they love me.

Yes Brent, it does wonders.. thats the story.

10 Things I hate about you poem for you Josh...thats all

IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    why?
    That is a terrific question. One for which I do not have an answer.

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on the "feel like I'm about to get sick" crew.
    Can I join in, back of throat not feeling good like I've had a post nasal drip all night.

keep doing what you're doing bro..you will be good...never listen to lazy people...
    Why you banging on so much about lazy peeps....who's lazy?

Originally Posted by j0nb1az3 View Post

I lol'd at this. Fart and hold her head under the covers ahahahahah
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mindi912 View Post
    Why you banging on so much about lazy peeps....who's lazy?
    Apparently I am for LOLing at someone who wants to go to work, especially to what I would consider to be a not-so-fun job.

That, and I've never worked at a place that actually rewarded you for not calling in sick. Most places punish you by taking your sick time away after you get so much of it.

Nothing about this post makes sense.
    my liver was cauterized during my surgery and it is a slow healing process.

Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheStender View Post
    Apparently I am for LOLing at someone who wants to go to work, especially to what I would consider to be a not-so-fun job.

That, and I've never worked at a place that actually rewarded you for not calling in sick. Most places punish you by taking your sick time away after you get so much of it.
    work is work and sometimes it is not so fun but better getting paid than sitting n your arse at home.

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    work is work and sometimes it is not so fun but better getting paid than sitting n your arse at home.
    You must have missed the second part of that post. You lose money (well, not really, but paid time off) by not calling in at a lot of places.

Also, if you're sick, and you go to work and get other people sick, you've just reduced productivity and cost the company money. I don't know how many articles I've read that say if you're sick, you need to stay home. I guess they're all just lazy too, damn doctors.

Originally Posted by TheStender View Post
    You must have missed the second part of that post. You lose money (well, not really, but paid time off) by not calling in at a lot of places.

Also, if you're sick, and you go to work and get other people sick, you've just reduced productivity and cost the company money. I don't know how many articles I've read that say if you're sick, you need to stay home. I guess they're all just lazy too, damn doctors.
    Hold on yeah I missed something, who's sick?

Are you talking everyday sick like I have a cold or talking chronically ill can't work?

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Hold on yeah I missed something, who's sick?
    Couple people ITT said they called in.

Are you talking everyday sick like I have a cold or talking chronically ill can't work?
    I'm not saying you should call in every time your throat hurts or something, but you should for sure if you're "chronically ill can't work" sick. If you have something that could spread to other people, most people would say you should also stay home so you don't get other people sick which costs the company money.

Closed Thread
Page 158 of 302 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 258 ... LastLast