Thread: arm pain

ExZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy arm pain

i've been having arm nerv pain from my shoulder till the end of my bicep ( right arm ) i was working out normally and all so i dont think its from weights, the pain started 1 day after i arm wrestled a friend... and its really annoying when im training, so is there anything i can do to stop the pain and continue training normaly?

ddeheza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddeheza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddeheza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddeheza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddeheza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddeheza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it seems as if you pulled a bicep tendon. does it hurt when you extend your arm? either stop working out your arms and put ice on it twice a day for 15-20 min until the pain goes away or go to a doctor

james140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Depending on what kind of surface you were arm wrestling on you could've pinched a nerve in your elbow which would cause some pretty intense pain throughout your bicep.

bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sounds like ap inched nerve if you feel it in your shoulder. Stop working out for a week or so, get some icy hot, take some aleve or advil(some sort of anti inflamatory) and try to not move it. Keep it straight when resting.
    *** Misc CIGAR Crew ***(smoking avi sub crew)

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

ExZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks guys, im gonna go see the doctor too just in case

peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by bailey1106 View Post
    Sounds like ap inched nerve if you feel it in your shoulder. Stop working out for a week or so, get some icy hot, take some aleve or advil(some sort of anti inflamatory) and do not move it. Keep it straight when resting.
    Brb ductaping my arm to my torso so I cant move it.