Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

green mag and acne

I love all the CL products I've tried so this isn't a rip on them. I've just personaly had some reactions to green mag: it has been giving me acne on my back. I didn't think much of it, but when I stopped taking it it stopped. I moved back to the states and stopped working out while on the move (and supplementing GM), and realized when I started back up that my acne flaired up again. It tastes so good too!!

has anyone experienced the same with green BULGE? cause I'd like to try it next.... I've tryed monhydrate, cellmass, and sizeon with no problems. I just dont have the money for BSN/GASPARI at this point in my life (in grad school, just moved, life, etc.)

Also, just out of curiosity, what in GM could be causing the acne?

Any suggestions/input would be appreciated.

No struggle, No progress niiick's Avatar
    niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000)
    do you take a scrubbing brush into the shower? (serious)

jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by niiick View Post
    do you take a scrubbing brush into the shower? (serious)
    no I don't. I use soap and do scrub and use a washcloth at home, and sometimes my GF washes my back for me for all those hard to reach places.

would brush be better?

TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jasoninjapan View Post
    I love all the CL products I've tried so this isn't a rip on them. I've just personaly had some reactions to green mag: it has been giving me acne on my back. I didn't think much of it, but when I stopped taking it it stopped. I moved back to the states and stopped working out while on the move (and supplementing GM), and realized when I started back up that my acne flaired up again. It tastes so good too!!

has anyone experienced the same with green BULGE? cause I'd like to try it next.... I've tryed monhydrate, cellmass, and sizeon with no problems. I just dont have the money for BSN/GASPARI at this point in my life (in grad school, just moved, life, etc.)

Also, just out of curiosity, what in GM could be causing the acne?

Any suggestions/input would be appreciated.
    I don't see this even being possibly caused from green magnitude. I'd think it be more probable cause from a change in soap or something before your gm caused it.
    After lifting heavy for a long time, heavy is still heavy......

Nordic Natural Fish Oil
    CLA
    Dymatize Aminos
    PharmaFreak GHGF
    Coleman Signature Series Nitric Oxide

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Everyone is different, and the causes of all acne are largely unknown.
    I have used green mag several times, 2 tubs worth for the last year and have seen no increase in acne.

But i do shower 3 times per day and look after my skin well.
    Lots of water, vitamin b-5 (3-5mg per day)

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TarheelMBS View Post
    I don't see this even being possibly caused from green magnitude. I'd think it be more probable cause from a change in soap or something before your gm caused it.
    Correct, nothing in the GM should be causing that at all. Could just be from the increased sweating from going harder in the gym. Try a scrubbing brush or some oxy clean, both work well.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TarheelMBS View Post
    most probably correct
    Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    Correct, nothing in the GM should be causing that at all. Could just be from the increased sweating from going harder in the gym. Try a scrubbing brush or some oxy clean, both work well.
    exactly, the increased sweating fromt he gym and green mag may be causing it indirectly.

noticed when you stopped using green mag you also stopped going to the gym, you are sweating less so less clogged pores and less pimples as a result.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

EAS Performance Nutrition fresh00's Avatar
    fresh00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fresh00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fresh00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fresh00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fresh00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fresh00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fresh00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fresh00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fresh00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fresh00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fresh00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    a change in diet (quickly increasing your calories), stress, soap clogging your pores(have to check if its oil free and wont clog pores. If you shower right after you workout it may not be the sweat issue. get a medicated body wash (nuetrogena body wash) and ull be good to go!
    If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

I have never had back acne in my life up until the point of me taking green mag. I haven't changed my soap, I do shower right after my workout, and I do wash. I also have a clean diet. If its not the green mag then I don't know what it could be. I've been working out for about 6 years and have been sweating the entire time with out any issues. If no one else is having problems with this, then I guess its just me. I'll check into the oxyclean soap.

EAS Performance Nutrition fresh00's Avatar
    fresh00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fresh00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fresh00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fresh00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fresh00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fresh00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fresh00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fresh00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fresh00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fresh00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fresh00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    strange, i know when i was taking creatine blends like xyience nox i started breaking out on my back as well, I chucked the crap and it was fine. it may not be the supp, but i know i react badly with creatine blends, thats y i just stick to a plain mono or krealk.
    If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

well, starting thursday I'm going to drop green mag and see if that's what the problem is. I'm going to keep working out, keep the same diet, etc. Then I'll know whether or not its GM.

Dansyndrome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dansyndrome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dansyndrome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dansyndrome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dansyndrome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm with you on the acne problem.. i too am a huge fan of CL products, though green mag also gives me acne... After this tub is gone i'm done with green mag. I've been going to the gym 5 days a week for over a year, maybe had 4-5 pimples over 9 months or so, since starting green mag, i've had like 2-4 on my face at all times. So who knows why? But i did just order up another batch of WF and PW, and love 'em!

Originally Posted by Dansyndrome View Post
    I'm with you on the acne problem.. i too am a huge fan of CL products, though green mag also gives me acne... After this tub is gone i'm done with green mag. I've been going to the gym 5 days a week for over a year, maybe had 4-5 pimples over 9 months or so, since starting green mag, i've had like 2-4 on my face at all times. So who knows why? But i did just order up another batch of WF and PW, and love 'em!
    I'm glad to know its not just me. I'm still going to stop taking to GM and see if the acne clears up.

btw, what creatine are you using now?

hockey4life28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockey4life28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockey4life28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockey4life28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockey4life28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockey4life28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockey4life28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockey4life28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockey4life28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockey4life28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockey4life28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i have never taken green mag, but i did notice when i took Storm my back acne went crazy. and it wasnt small pimples but the large painful cystic kind. i did two runs with Storm and both times i noticed the same thing. i also notice when i use other creatine products, my facial acne dissapears and then comes back once im off of it. its funny because i told my dermatologist that creatine makes my acne disappear(until i took storm) and he told me i was crazy. so i did a little test. i went into the derma's office before i took creatine and having acne probs. then started taking mono and went back 2 months later and my back and face were clear and i wasnt using any skin care products for acne whatsoever.
    Coldasice18-reps on recharge...

Dansyndrome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dansyndrome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dansyndrome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dansyndrome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dansyndrome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm glad to know its not just me. I'm still going to stop taking to GM and see if the acne clears up.

btw, what creatine are you using now?
    Still using green mag, i don't have much left maybe a week, then it's on to something else.. too bad cause it has been good to me, minus the acne.

Originally Posted by Dansyndrome View Post
    Still using green mag, i don't have much left maybe a week, then it's on to something else.. too bad cause it has been good to me, minus the acne.

I agree totaly. My workouts have been amazing. I'm just embaressed to take my shirt off

GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

I agree totaly. My workouts have been amazing. I'm just embaressed to take my shirt off
    What's the use of working out then...?

Originally Posted by GeorgeWBush View Post
    What's the use of working out then...?

from the acne you dope. did you even read the thread?

GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    from the acne you dope. did you even read the thread?
    Why would you work out if you can't show it off?

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Maybe try green bulge instead?
    It's a little more pricey but much more effective on strength, pump and size gains in my opinion.

Just an option.

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    use an acne bodywash if you tend to breakout from workouts if I start breaking out I will use one even though I have never experiecned acne breakouts from a creatine product mainly when I use a test product.
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by GeorgeWBush View Post
    Why would you work out if you can't show it off?

I don't want to show off acne. I don't think its something people want to really look at. And if you have acne it makes you more self concious.

its only been 2 days and my back is already looking 100% clearer. I'm going to wait till after the weekend to post again. If things continue this way, its definitely the GM that's causing the outbreaks.
    Last edited by jasoninjapan; 09-06-2007 at 05:47 AM.

KRAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have noticed back acne while using storm. When I cycled off it went away.

back seems to be clearin up after being off of GM for a about a week. I'm going to try to get some acne back scrub and a brush next week and try getting back on the GM and see what happens. Keep ya'll updated as things go on.

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    back seems to be clearin up after being off of GM for a about a week. I'm going to try to get some acne back scrub and a brush next week and try getting back on the GM and see what happens. Keep ya'll updated as things go on.
    Glad to see it clearing up. I know it's no fun to have increased acne. Hope it continues to get better man.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Registered User RelentlessChaos's Avatar
    RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have never had back acne in my life up until the point of me taking green mag. I haven't changed my soap, I do shower right after my workout, and I do wash. I also have a clean diet. If its not the green mag then I don't know what it could be. I've been working out for about 6 years and have been sweating the entire time with out any issues. If no one else is having problems with this, then I guess its just me. I'll check into the oxyclean soap.
    i heard vinager(sp?) and apple cider(Sp?) are good. Drink it? maybe a glass of cider and a little vinager mixed in. Also, try clearasil ultra lotion. I love using it after i shave, and the next morning my skin looks so healtyh. I dont have any problems with acne at all or anything like that. so try that

Originally Posted by RelentlessChaos View Post
    i heard vinager(sp?) and apple cider(Sp?) are good. Drink it? maybe a glass of cider and a little vinager mixed in. Also, try clearasil ultra lotion. I love using it after i shave, and the next morning my skin looks so healtyh. I dont have any problems with acne at all or anything like that. so try that
    could I try the ultra loation on my back? or is it specificaly for the face?

oh, I also heard vinager was good for flexibility. any truth to that? don't really wana drink it, but I stretch all the time and never seem to get any more flexible.

I just bought some acne scrub for my back and a brush today. I'm going to start using it tomorrow. Next week I'll start up Green Mag again and see if the acne continues. Keep ur fingers crossed!