Karnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What supplement do I need?

Im 16 years old 6'1 150lb ive been lifting weights for about 2-3 years but not seriously just maybe once a week working on arms (competing with friends) and Im getting more serious and into body building and im looking to getting some kind of supplement..last time I was here I saw alot about creatine but now im seeing some other products so I figured id ask what people thought I should go with and when I should take it

Thx for any help
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 150

Flowsybaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flowsybaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flowsybaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flowsybaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flowsybaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flowsybaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flowsybaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flowsybaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flowsybaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flowsybaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flowsybaby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First off you probably need to start eating more. Get a good routine other than arm curls every week. If any supplements get a good multi-vitamin and some whey protein. Creatine can be used later on. Too many people rely on supplements and they think it makes everything so much easier.

Karnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know its not gonna make anything easier and i know i will still have to eat right and train right which is fine im just gonna be buying some supps and wanna make sure i get the right ones

Friend of mine brought over some vanilla flavored powder that we mixed in milk after working out and i wasnt sore the next day or anything which i really liked he says the stuffs good i just want other opinions

And what kind of whey protien? does it matter who its made buy? I checked some local pharmacies in the past none of them had powder just pills so i plan on ordering from a trusted site but im sure if i type in Whey protien ill get more then 1 brand

Flowsybaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flowsybaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flowsybaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flowsybaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flowsybaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flowsybaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flowsybaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flowsybaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flowsybaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flowsybaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flowsybaby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well a good protein powder and a good multi-vitamin is a good start. ON makes great whey protein. And any multi will do. For creatine the only kind I have used is Omega Sports Cre-Ethyl Thunder. It is the ****, I think. The muscle pumps are insane. But lifting consistently on a good routine and diet will do you wonders when you are first starting and even as a Veteran lifter are the keys to sucess.

Could you give me a link to the products you recommend? I wanna make sure I get the right stuff

Originally Posted by Karnivore
    Could you give me a link to the products you recommend? I wanna make sure I get the right stuff
    Sure. Though some are pricey you cant go wrong with these.

ON Whey Protein. Chocolate or Choco mint is best. Rocky Road is good too.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html

For a multi-vitamin a grocery store or any pharmacy will have a decent one. Or this works really well too.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ast/multi-pro.html

And my preferred creatine. Though a little pricey is amazing.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/omega/cre.html

All of thse are safe for you to take. Take the creatine before lifting and take the vitamins once a day in the morning. For the protein you can use this after lifting and any other times of the day if you feel you haven't had enough protein in the day.

On the creatine it says 240 capsules..all the creatine topics ive seen are against capsules and really recommend powder

For the most part yes. Powder is more effective. But this is different as its powder in a capsule. Its easier to take this way due the fact the powder tastes insanely bad. This is a very amazing and effictive product.

So i would just take like what 1 capsule before a workout?

Nope. Serving size is 8 capsules 30 mins before working out. Sounds a little weird taking 8 capsules but remember its the powder in capsules.

Yeah 8 capsules sounds like much but the amount of powder in 1 doesnt seem like enough so lol

Ok thx for all the info

Originally Posted by Karnivore
    Yeah 8 capsules sounds like much but the amount of powder in 1 doesnt seem like enough so lol

Ok thx for all the info
    No problem and good luck. Make sure to get the diet in check and a good routine too.