PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Sick of cardio....

Lately i havnt been able to do cardio as much as i used to...i just find it boring and have no motivation to do it and i cant go for more than 10 mins at a time. i dont think its because im unfit, ive just got fed up.
    Does anyone have any ideas how i can make it bearable again, or or there any other ways to stop fat gains???
    My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110608191

"But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle ? victorious" - Vince Lombardi

stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Try doing HIIT. It's quick and should only take you 15-20 minutes.

For me, I lose track of time when doing it.

Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I got sooo bored with cardio too.. I just started doing skipping in front of the tv...

DEVY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What are your goals? If it is endurance, some kind of cardio would be close to essential, but if it's fat loss, cardio is unnecessary. A good diet with heavy resistance training and/or sprinting/HIIT/circuit training is far better. Actually both heavy resistance training with compound movements(deadlifts, squats, rows, benchpress, good mornings, cleans, presses etc) and HIIT have been proved better than old-fashioned long-duration moderate cardio training; http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1526539&cr=
    Ive actually became much more ripped after I stopped running for hours and instead did heavy ass weights, olympic lifts and sprinting....

PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for your posts... I got in shape by doing a lot of cardio, and I was worried that if I didnt keep it up I would find it hard to keep off the fat.

Originally Posted by DEVY View Post
    What are your goals? If it is endurance, some kind of cardio would be close to essential, but if it's fat loss, cardio is unnecessary. A good diet with heavy resistance training and/or sprinting/HIIT/circuit training is far better. Actually both heavy resistance training with compound movements(deadlifts, squats, rows, benchpress, good mornings, cleans, presses etc) and HIIT have been proved better than old-fashioned long-duration moderate cardio training; http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1526539&cr=
    Ive actually became much more ripped after I stopped running for hours and instead did heavy ass weights, olympic lifts and sprinting....
    Thanks for that link, it answered a lot of questions, and i think ill start doing hiit 1/2 times per week from now on...Im not aiming for endurance at the minute, i want to put on 20/25lbs
    My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110608191

"But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle ? victorious" - Vince Lombardi

dantheman04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dantheman04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dantheman04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dantheman04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dantheman04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dantheman04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dantheman04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dantheman04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dantheman04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dantheman04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dantheman04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that article helped me understand alot more about fat loss thank you