Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    On bf v3 ifeel as if im on a moderate test only cycle..

Im not one to take test boosters but this stuff has exceeded my expectations.

Cant seem to put on bodyfat regardless how much i eat.

Monkey strength

Great libido

Im in a good mood most thetime. Wtf

Good recovery

Great energy in gym

Amazing hard feeling in my muscles most the time.

T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Then why you still postin in here bro?
    Get off my dick and check out the sig.

Originally Posted by zrage View Post

Monkey strength

Great libido

Good recovery

Great energy in gym

Thanks for a real reply with no drama
    This list dedicated to itzDodge

Supplements that worked - Ultima, BioForge, Dermacrine, Jack3d, Slin-Sane, AndroHard V1+V2, Alpha-T2, Erase, AnaBeta, Con-Cret
    Supplements that didn't do **** - Mitotropin, GHenerate, I-GH-1, Glycobol, M-Stak, Lean Xtreme, AndroLean
    I'm done with bull**** supplements.

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Get off my dick and check out the sig.

Thanks for a real reply with no drama

Lolwut
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lolwut
    Apparently you are on his dick...and in his sig...
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Elliptical Envy View Post
    Apparently you are on his dick...and in his sig...
    In another thread, he was very upset over my sig and told me to remove it. Now it's dedicated to him.

Supplements that worked - Ultima, BioForge, Dermacrine, Jack3d, Slin-Sane, AndroHard V1+V2, Alpha-T2, Erase, AnaBeta, Con-Cret
    Supplements that didn't do **** - Mitotropin, GHenerate, I-GH-1, Glycobol, M-Stak, Lean Xtreme, AndroLean

I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm ignoring your posts because YOU are the one causing drama, making all of this into a big deal, and the one that won't stop posting. For someone who doesn't own a company you are pretty annoyed by all this. Glad to see this is a large concern of yours, turning nothing into a giant conspiracy.

And want to talk about shady? How about accusing another company of credit card fraud just because their product was a competitor? Don't see you pointing that out.
    Yes I am annoyed at this. MOre annoyed than trying to cause drama. You don't have to own a company to be annoyed by this. If I worked really hard and built a good reputation, just to have my formulation copied from a Random company, who is trying to undercut me, who did not do any REAL work ie, researching and testing, how could you not be annoyed. To top things of some noob comes in trying to make a thread about Bioforge when he bought the clone = super annoyed.

TheHuge can say what every he wants about that company and it would be ok because he has every right to. Can you blame him? If you can't understand everything that I have just said and the reasoning behind it then there is no hope for you.

No Giant conspiracy, you just bought the clone, asked people experiences on Bioforge leading people to believe thats the one you got to avoid drama, asking for Bioforge users because the clone has the exact ingredients. Got exposed. Happy with your clone purchase but didn't ask clone company what you should expect, asked the originators instead. Did I miss anything? Again not a giant conspiracy just calling it for what it was.

itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In another thread, he was very upset over my sig and told me to remove it. Now it's dedicated to him.
    Lol, I trolled the **** out of you and you got all mad, soooo mad.
    NSCA CSCS

Originally Posted by I OuTsiDeR I View Post
    Yes I am annoyed at this. MOre annoyed than trying to cause drama. You don't have to own a company to be annoyed by this. If I worked really hard and built a good reputation, just to have my formulation copied from a Random company, who is trying to undercut me, who did not do any REAL work ie, researching and testing, how could you not be annoyed. To top things of some noob comes in trying to make a thread about Bioforge when he bought the clone = super annoyed.

TheHuge can say what every he wants about that company and it would be ok because he has every right to. Can you blame him? If you can't understand everything that I have just said and the reasoning behind it then there is no hope for you.

No Giant conspiracy, you just bought the clone, asked people experiences on Bioforge leading people to believe thats the one you got to avoid drama, asking for Bioforge users because the clone has the exact ingredients. Got exposed. Happy with your clone purchase but didn't ask clone company what you should expect, asked the originators instead. Did I miss anything? Again not a giant conspiracy just calling it for what it was.
    hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhaa

Lol, I trolled the **** out of you and you got all mad, soooo mad.
    Umm not really

Umm not really
    Go re-read the thread
    NSCA CSCS

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Monkey strength

Great libido

Good recovery

Great energy in gym

Thank you for the feedback. Finally a refreshing post
    Last edited by THEHUGE; 08-10-2011 at 04:11 PM.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How about accusing another company of credit card fraud just because their product was a competitor? Don't see you pointing that out.
    Ok, I tried to stay out of this and be as patient as possible but you keep on spreading nonsense. All I have to say now is: if you don't know what you're talking about (and sorry, no you don't) then don't talk about it. Deal?
    Last edited by THEHUGE; 08-10-2011 at 04:32 PM.

THEREALNGAGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEREALNGAGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEREALNGAGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEREALNGAGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEREALNGAGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEREALNGAGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEREALNGAGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEREALNGAGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEREALNGAGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEREALNGAGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEREALNGAGE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    all i can say is IM on day 2 and I feel great sleeping like a baby - prolly cuz the triazole- strength motivation focus are through the roof, more aggressive.

I feel like conan swingin a double axe in the gym under CROM's command lol
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137122433 MY BIOFORGE +TRIAZOLE + ANIMAL STAK LOG

BIOFORGE
    TRIAZOLE
    JAK3D
    ANIMAL STAK
    MULTIVITAMIN
    MONSTER MASS
    CREATINE

Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    Ok, I tried to stay out of this and be as patient as possble but you keep on spreading nonsense. All I have to say now is: if you don't know what you're talking about (and sorry, no you don't) then don't talk about it. Deal?
    Really? Hmmmm. Don't bull**** me.

We tried ordering one bottle to test it and unmask the fraud. It's a scam operation, they just steal your credit card info.

Really? Hmmmm. Don't bull**** me.
    Hopeless situation. You started this thread for the wrong reason, kept on posting for the wrong reason and now trying (failing) to justify your aims and words. Being polite and respectful is a total waste of time and efforts with you. Either we're ALL wrong or -you- are wrong. We both know the answer. Now feel free to keep on posting more awesome thoughts. I definitely have more important things to do tonight. Take care.

Hopeless situation. You started this thread for the wrong reason, kept on posting for the wrong reason and now trying (failing) to justify your aims and words. Being polite and respectful is a total waste of time and efforts with you. Either we're ALL wrong or -you- are wrong. We both know the answer. Now feel free to keep on posting more awesome thoughts. I definitely have more important things to do tonight. Take care.
    Exactly the answer I was expecting. Thumbs up.*

Of course, we express our opinions differently so I haven't insulted you or been rude or insinuating anything about you. Goodnite.

Thadleon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thadleon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thadleon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thadleon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thadleon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thadleon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thadleon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thadleon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thadleon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thadleon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thadleon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Aside from the drama in this thread, looks like a great product, yet to see any negative comments on it.*
    “No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
    -Socrates

Follow my animal rage log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136829743

coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by I OuTsiDeR I View Post
    defamation laws say otherwise. considering that america is a very letigious country, i would be very careful about what is being said.

coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i'm also interested in the effects of bioforge v3. i've bought 4 bottles of it.

also is there a specific workout regime that makes the most of it?

RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Kid, your presence in here lowers the average IQ of the whole forum.

Originally Posted by coontentment View Post
    i'm also interested in the effects of bioforge v3. i've bought 4 bottles of it.

also is there a specific workout regime that makes the most of it?
    I suggest researching your supplements before hand next time. However I suggest really upping the volume and frequency of your lifts while on v3.
    NSCA CSCS

ibrahimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibrahimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibrahimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibrahimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibrahimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibrahimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibrahimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibrahimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibrahimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibrahimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibrahimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Monkey strength

Great libido

Good recovery

Great energy in gym

Prime > bfv3 jus sayin'

on a real note im all hyped up to try this version after having good experience with both former versions.

dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I suggest researching your supplements before hand next time. However I suggest really upping the volume and frequency of your lifts while on v3.
    +1 Volume training with BF is the way to go
    Kenshin and Dbone's Nursing Home Adventures (ongoing) ... http://tinyurl.com/ns23wak

TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Check my log in my sig man. It is worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY. I am hitting PR's every single workout lol

Energy, libido is through the roof.

Hey Huge, I need a third bottle brosef

DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ibrahimsi View Post
    Prime > bfv3 jus sayin'
    Ummmmm mm huh
    Proud member of the Who Dat Nation since '87!

Sky Dive Crew

SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am definitely interested in giving Bioforge a try with all the good reviews... *How many pills do you think I would need to take a day? I am 160 right now, i would say

dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SoonerMan28 View Post
    I am definitely interested in giving Bioforge a try with all the good reviews... *How many pills do you think I would need to take a day? I am 160 right now, i would say
    3 caps a day
    Kenshin and Dbone's Nursing Home Adventures (ongoing) ... http://tinyurl.com/ns23wak

Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    3 caps a day
    ^^^^
    NSCA CSCS

THEREALNGAGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEREALNGAGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEREALNGAGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEREALNGAGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEREALNGAGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEREALNGAGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEREALNGAGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEREALNGAGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEREALNGAGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEREALNGAGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEREALNGAGE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    4 caps imo as prescribed by thehuge but to each there own
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137122433 MY BIOFORGE +TRIAZOLE + ANIMAL STAK LOG

BIOFORGE
    TRIAZOLE
    JAK3D
    ANIMAL STAK
    MULTIVITAMIN
    MONSTER MASS
    CREATINE

Originally Posted by THEREALNGAGE View Post
    4 caps imo as prescribed by thehuge but to each there own
    The proper dosing scheme is >180lbs 4caps/day, <160 3 caps per day if you're in the gray area personal preference.
    NSCA CSCS