Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ElRollo View Post
    No. I was implying that EVERYONE should videotape every encounter with police. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it...it isnt "douchey" etc.

Need to keep them in check somehow. We know their bosses and Internal affairs just sweep **** under the rug and support every thing they do.

If they don't like it they can start behaving or maybe go work for the TSA.
    We as citizens are being video taped when we are in public and also by dashboard cams when we are stopped by the police. Is it douchey of the police to do this? No, the fact is when you are in public you have no expectation of privacy. Police have the same expectation of privacy when they are in public.

fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AuroraPsycho28 View Post
    Videos like these are unfortunately necessary because of experiences like these:
    http://www.ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=53994

When cops become fully educated on their own ****ing state's/citie's laws, videos like these will no longer be necessary
    Lol, I posted a link to that story after reading it on ar15.com

Still waiting on vid.

Watching this right now

LukePie is just really nice. (+1000) LukePie is just really nice. (+1000) LukePie is just really nice. (+1000) LukePie is just really nice. (+1000) LukePie is just really nice. (+1000) LukePie is just really nice. (+1000) LukePie is just really nice. (+1000) LukePie is just really nice. (+1000) LukePie is just really nice. (+1000) LukePie is just really nice. (+1000) LukePie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by futureMOUNTIE View Post
    Let's start with your apparent belief that it is perfectly acceptable to walk around with a camera in an effort to try and bait/provoke/annoy someone who is trying to do their job into a momentary lapse in judgment and potentially ruining their career, just so you can prove a point about carrying a gun in a manner that is already legal in the jurisdiction in which you are filming.

Tell you what, you tell me where you work, I'll show up there with a camera, hopefully on a day when you're already stressed about other stuff. I'll do everything I can within the confines of the law in order to make your job more difficult, and the second you react in any way other than the most polite manner possible, I'll be using that footage to try and get you fired/sued/etc.
    Not gonna lie...that right there is one of the best comments I have ever read on the Misc...dunno why. Just straight up true. *******s have nothing better to do all of a sudden than try to antagonize a police officer for the sole purpose of hoping they become some sort of internet sensation.

Wayting is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wayting is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wayting is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wayting is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wayting is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wayting is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wayting is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wayting is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wayting is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wayting is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wayting is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Darkhare View Post
    Ridiculous???? how is that ridiculous?

ok brb following you with a camera anytime you do work and any small mistake will get lit up on the news

are you really an engineer or do you work at a gas station?lulz
    Actually I work for an oil and gas company in downtown Houston. I'm 28 almost 29. I don't make huge scenes because a camera is in my face. I can tell you're a corrections officer because you say you have cameras on you your entire shift and that's fine, but stop acting like cameras distract you from doing your job.

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    No. I was implying that EVERYONE should videotape every encounter with police. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it...it isnt "douchey" etc.

Need to keep them in check somehow. We know their bosses and Internal affairs just sweep **** under the rug and support every thing they do.

ehh i dunno, obviously we're from different parts of the world.. Every cop I know keeps himself in check.. that's what background checks, psychological testing and training are for...

to each their own
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by john197030 View Post
    Pretty funny the cop didn't know how to lock the slide.
    its a fuking hi-point. have you seen one in real life? if youre not familiar with a firearm there is no shame in asking how to check to see if its clear.

SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd rep that cop IRL.

CHRSTNA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHRSTNA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHRSTNA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHRSTNA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHRSTNA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHRSTNA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHRSTNA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHRSTNA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHRSTNA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHRSTNA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHRSTNA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by futureMOUNTIE View Post
    Let's start with your apparent belief that it is perfectly acceptable to walk around with a camera in an effort to try and bait/provoke/annoy someone who is trying to do their job into a momentary lapse in judgment and potentially ruining their career, just so you can prove a point about carrying a gun in a manner that is already legal in the jurisdiction in which you are filming.

Tell you what, you tell me where you work, I'll show up there with a camera, hopefully on a day when you're already stressed about other stuff. I'll do everything I can within the confines of the law in order to make your job more difficult, and the second you react in any way other than the most polite manner possible, I'll be using that footage to try and get you fired/sued/etc.
    it was probably a camera phone, and he was recording once he realized he was being stopped. he was recording for his own safety, because many times, people who open carry are arrested and even shot.

how was he baiting the officer?

granted, i believe that he should have been more cooperative with the ID and such, given how respectful the officer was, but he certainly wasnt baiting the officer.

reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by CHRSTNA View Post
    it was probably a camera phone, and he was recording once he realized he was being stopped. he was recording for his own safety, because many times, people who open carry are arrested and even shot.

how was he baiting the officer?

granted, i believe that he should have been more cooperative with the ID and such, given how respectful the officer was, but he certainly wasnt baiting the officer.
    all of his videos are of him trying to catch cops "infringing upon his freedoms". hes not doing it for his safety.

PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    there are good cops and there are bad cops....lets deal with it

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution Sandman33's Avatar
    Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Darkhare View Post
    Ridiculous???? how is that ridiculous?

ok brb following you with a camera anytime you do work and any small mistake will get lit up on the news

are you really an engineer or do you work at a gas station?lulz

Sorry Dark but Rollo is right on this one. You can't compare the job of police officer to your job.

Your job doesn't have that habit or the ability to infringe on peoples civil rights. Yet YOURS is the one they mandatorily film.....when it should be the other way around.

Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by reynaldooo View Post
    all of his videos are of him trying to catch cops "infringing upon his freedoms". hes not doing it for his safety.
    He's not baiting anyone.

When nobody infringes upon his rights the stops go just like this one as they should.

Originally Posted by Sandman33 View Post
    He's not baiting anyone.

When nobody infringes upon his rights the stops go just like this one as they should.
    he has 5 videos 4 are about cops vs him open carrying. come on son. he's looking for something/trying to start something

SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fevr View Post
    Lol, I posted a link to that story after reading it on ar15.com

Still waiting on vid.

Watching this right now

what a d*ck

PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow that was a nice cop
    Eat Sleep Dream BRAH

LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Videos like these are unfortunately necessary because of experiences like these:
    http://www.ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=53994

When cops become fully educated on their own ****ing state's/citie's laws, videos like these will no longer be necessary
    Whoa. That's phucked.

LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Video from previous link. Skip to around 6:45 for the good stuff to start.

MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeSeven is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I find it very funny when people believe they have so much knowledge but have lived such a short amount of time.
    I find it very funny when peolpe that have lived longer than someone believe they have more knowledge just because they are older.

brb 66 year old crack addict more knowledge than 21 year old med student.
    Last edited by MikeSeven; 07-20-2011 at 08:10 PM.

Originally Posted by SDFlip View Post
    what a d*ck
    LAWALWALWALWALWLAWOALAAAAAWWWWLLLLL!!

Open carrying an AK47!

I fukking love this guy.

john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MikeSeven View Post
    I find it very funny when peolpe that have lived longer than someone believe they have more knowledge just because they are older.

brb 66 year old crack addict more knowledge than 21 year old med student.
    except you are 19 and I only smoke a little crack now and then.

supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Been carrying a weapon on the job for the last decade. How about you?

Because you are 19 and cannot purchase a pistol in any of the 50 states I believe your opinion is useless.
    Because you are 41 and are not aware that 18 is the minimum age to buy a handgun from a private citizen (in most states) I believe your opinion is useless.

Needs better hands AuroraPsycho28's Avatar
    AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LikeEmThik View Post
    Video from previous link. Skip to around 6:45 for the good stuff to start.

in b4 it was somehow the guy's fault that the cop wouldn't shut up long enough for him to tell him that he had a CCW.

THIS is why police need to be recorded. Fukk off if you can possibly think otherwise after viewing this video.
    "Let’s face it, the ol’ .30-30 WCF has the ballistics of a dropped potato, but at least it makes up for that with ubiquity. The .25-45 Sharps? Nope."

*Prefer the company of my dog over most people Crew*
    *Socially competent, but find it exhausting Crew*
    *Facially aesthetic, but never take advantage of it Crew*
    *Because I would still have to socialize Crew*

alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't see any doucheyness.

Dude and cop (surprisingly) handled it well.

Only douche here is OP.
    phuckin idiot.

olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pretty sure I've seen that cop cruisin around
    May all your gains be long term
    May all your losses be ordinary
    May all your deductions be for AGI

fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in b4 it was somehow the guy's fault that the cop wouldn't shut up long enough for him to tell him that he had a CCW.
    The dude should have said it while the cop was searching the car.

You never hear the police tell him not to talk, and you never actually hear him get cut off at 5:54, that is just something that whoever posted the vid claims was said.

But yeah, cop definitely needs to be reprimanded.

AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The dude should have said it while the cop was searching the car.

You never hear the police tell him not to talk, and you never actually hear him get cut off at 5:54, that is just something that whoever posted the vid claims was said.
    He cut the guy off as he was beginning to tell him, and whilst cutting him off he threatens to take him to jail (for no known criminal offense)

He can also be heard saying "I got" as soon as the officer gets into the car to search it, but that officer cuts him off as well.

Pretty hard to defend the cops in this situation.
    "Let’s face it, the ol’ .30-30 WCF has the ballistics of a dropped potato, but at least it makes up for that with ubiquity. The .25-45 Sharps? Nope."

He cut the guy off as he was beginning to tell him, and whilst cutting him off he threatens to take him to jail (for no known criminal offense)
    No he doesn't, you never actually hear him try to say he has the permit, it's just something that the text tells you is happening.

Vid claims cop #2 told him not to talk while searching the back seat... but there is no audio of it.

Vid claims driver of car tried to tell cop... but there is no audio of it.

zaXter is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaXter is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaXter is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaXter is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaXter is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaXter is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaXter is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaXter is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaXter is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaXter is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaXter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A gladiator doesn't fear death; he embraces it, caresses it... f*cks it
    █♣█ 100% CANADIAN █♣█
    ------------------------------------
    PSN ID: IzaXterI
    XBL Gamer tag: IzaXterI

No he doesn't, you never actually hear him try to say he has the permit, it's just something that the text tells you is happening.

Vid claims cop #2 told him not to talk while searching the back seat... but there is no audio of it.

Vid claims driver of car tried to tell cop... but there is no audio of it.
    Are you f*cking deaf?

Even if you can't hear him the very first time when the cop begins the search, you can DEFINITELY hear him say "I've got a carry"

Are you f*cking deaf?

Even if you can't hear him the very first time when the cop begins the search, you can DEFINITELY hear him say "I've got a carry"
    Chill out Francis, I'm sorry someone pissed in your fruitloops this morning... promise it wasn't me.

Are you talking about 5:54? I can't hear it.