ElAsian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Fast Food Questions

Has anyone here ever been addicted to fast food? Every day you eat it, then before you go to bed you tell yourself "Tomorrow I will start to put an end to my fast food eating habbits". But then you find yourself wanting a Big Mac from McDonalds with super sized fries again... and before you know it, you get it.

That is my problem. So my questions are.

How did / do you overcome fast food addiction?

My body is also creating stretch marks. I have noticed sorts of markings on my upper inner thigh. Is it possible to lose that if I work hard enough?

I probably have more questions... but so far I really need advice. By the time I'm 20, and keep up the fast food habbit, I will be fatter than Rosie O'Donnell.

gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000)
    id consider myself addicted to fast food, however i dont eat it (more than once every 2 weeks) simply because i know that it will prevent me from getting where i want to be...

so i guess you just need to want to achieve your goal more than you want that big mac
    ► WKEA ◄

Registered User DMBsAmricanBaby's Avatar
    DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was addicted when I was 8..
    "Obsessed is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

**Outdo Yesterday!**

A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

Although it's hard to get back to everyone, I love you all, you're my motivation! <3<3 Thank you! <3<3

HI MISC! RED'S MY FAVORITE COLOR! :D

Mirin that you're aware ricekiller's Avatar
    ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    willpower, there food is somewhat of a drug the high fat high sugar content keeps your body wanting more, havent you seen supersize me? i used to eat fast food 2 times a day now i havent had it in 3 months.......just dont eat it just think about what your putting in to your body and read the ingredient list if you can identy 5 or more of the ingredients your amazing lol.

droxas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droxas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droxas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droxas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droxas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droxas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droxas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droxas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droxas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droxas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take a picture of your rapidly growing fat ass, and then anytime you feel like waltzing into a McDonalds, pull the pic out of your wallet and behold the shame. The guilt trip will hopefully propel you to a more nutritious choice.

sarcasm?

shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Big Macs are now 2 for 3 bucks!!!
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply. Do it.

MOTOR PROTIEN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MOTOR PROTIEN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MOTOR PROTIEN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    everything in moderation... if your training hard and you need to eat but have nothing, better fast food than no food IMO.

Tastycakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tastycakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tastycakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tastycakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tastycakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tastycakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tastycakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tastycakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tastycakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tastycakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tastycakes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well it says ur 15, so im guessing the stretch marks on ur legs are caused by u growing albiet however slight and unnoticiable the growth is

when u see stretch marks on love handles or stomach, thats cause ur getting fat

thenoseman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenoseman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenoseman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenoseman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenoseman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenoseman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenoseman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenoseman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenoseman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenoseman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenoseman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my brother grew really fast and got fat in his teenage years. he is 20 years old now and hasnt grown for a good 2 or 3 years. to this day he still has streach marks. streach marks are nasty.

i would suggest getting a job at mcdonalds back at the grill. that will make you kick your habit. also replace that nasty ass big mac for something like double cheese burgers. and eat them in moderation. cause if im not careful i can eat 5 or 6 of them.

the fries are probably the problem. they are like 720 or 760 calories for a large. and 70 some grams of carbs and a butt load of fat. lol and guess what... like no protein. that doesnt sound like a bodybuilders diet!!!! if you got a hankering for something good go there and get a double cheese burger and tell them to replace the dehydrated onions for the quater pounder onions... its free and makes it taste better. and just eat one and eat it no less then 4 hours after your work out and fit it into your daily macro nutrient allowance and you'll come out ahead. hell eat one every day. just stay away from those fries!!!

yea trans fat is bad. but every fast food resturant will be phaseing it out soon so its not like it matters. just eat it up.
    XD
    best smiley ever...

princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Watch the movie "SUPERSIZE ME" Youll never go to Mcdonalds again, gauranteed!
    The only limits you have are the ones you set

meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by princessk64 View Post
    that movie is so amazing...it really makes u want to puke and burn mcdonalds down lol

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that video does u wonders..

i cant even go by a fast food place anymore without thinking how the hell people really eat that ****

wait till u see the test results the guy gets back after eating mcdonalds for a week and see what it can do to your body

plus u have a very weak willpower if you find urself going back to mcdonalds all the time

no one is forcing you to go there but yourself

how about u make urself a nice turkey / chicken / tuna sandwich at home and put some veggies on it and do ur body a favor.. if u train hard and work hard why deprive ur body of what is actually wants instead of some greasy fast food **** that does nothing but hinder you from where you want to be?

if the ****ty food isnt in ur sight why bother with it.. save urself some money and go to the grocery store and start buying/making ur stuff .. ur body will appreciate it and im sure as hell ull see some better gains instead of some lard in the upcoming years..

since ur body is growing and ur still young i suggest u eat a wide variety to get as many nutrients / vitamins in ur body for proper growth man.. ur young and restless eat tons of clean foods and enjoy ur life..

eat ur fast food in moderation if ur out with friends or whatnot

Mirin that you're aware ricekiller's Avatar
    ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fast food ftmfl? lol i hate fast food i actually am cutting down on hanging out with my friends because they eat it so much they are seriously always hanging out at a fast food restaurant...i wont even get water at a fast food place probably has sugar in it lol

Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Or you'll go to McDonald's every now and then, make a wise decision by going with one of the salads or healthier options, or maybe live a little bit and eat burgers and fries in moderation, continue to work out, and not get fat like Morgan Spurlock.

princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It took him 30 days to put ON the weight and 9 months to take it OFF! I think they should show this movie in the high schools. I bet Mcdees would freak!!

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think its like almost a requirement.. thats where i saw the movie in my healthy class in high school, our school district enforced it to be seen by teenagers and among the school district.. they then did a survey on our city township and mcdonalds sales went down by 25% among teenagers..

look at that effect!

Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    i think its like almost a requirement.. thats where i saw the movie in my healthy class in high school, our school district enforced it to be seen by teenagers and among the school district.. they then did a survey on our city township and mcdonalds sales went down by 25% among teenagers..

look at that effect!
    hah, I love it!!!!!!!

ElAsian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Interesting replies guys! Supersize me was a good movie, luckily for Morgan he survived. I haven't eaten Mc Donalds in a while and I might not want to eat there ever again after watching the video about the fries.. Ick...

Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by shinobidoode View Post
    Big Macs are now 2 for 3 bucks!!!
    Are you serious?!!!!!!