Closed Thread
Page 177 of 365 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,310 of 10943
    python6586 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello

Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sglgirl View Post
    just got back from ontar-e-air-eo where the weather was not warm and humid like i was hoping for.
    Yeah.. the weather is kind of crap lately. Hope the rest of your trip was good though!

medical note from doctor
    Oh, good idea... now to just find a doctor ahaha
    Seriously?! I have a blog?!
    Ihearteggs.wordpress.com

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    Les Glorieux, les Habitants, les Canadiens!

Final game, Wayne, a Game 7.
    Ooooooohhhhhhhh.... well in that case nvm.

Fitness junkie Realtor DrewBlueR32's Avatar
    DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone watch the Montreal Gran Prix?...Or end up going?..
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Trainn for pain....with pain comes gainnn =)

www.andrewtomassetti.com

nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LithiuM23 View Post
    Good luck on the 4 plates Wayne! I think I'm going to do deadlifts today too if I'm not too tired later.
    Thanks buddy!

WOO-HOO! Did it! 4 plates is mine!

Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DrewBlueR32 View Post
    Anyone watch the Montreal Gran Prix?...Or end up going?..
    Grand Prix folk are generally just a giant pain in my ass. They hog my metro line, push, shove and think they're soooooo cool. I avoid any and all events. lol

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Thanks buddy!

Congrats! nice job!
    Ihearteggs.wordpress.com

DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Beccag23 View Post
    Grand Prix folk are generally just a giant pain in my ass. They hog my metro line, push, shove and think they're soooooo cool. I avoid any and all events. lol
    Haha no argument there, i was one of those people for the last 5 years! lol..sorry for the hogging lol

didn't go this year though, had to work ..All the pissed off Ferrari fans didn't reak havoc downtown did they?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.andrewtomassetti.com

Originally Posted by DrewBlueR32 View Post
    Haha no argument there, i was one of those people for the last 5 years! lol..sorry for the hogging lol

didn't go this year though, had to work ..All the pissed off Ferrari fans didn't reak havoc downtown did they?
    lol no worries! I just get cranky when I'm trying to get home with bags of groceries and they get pushing and shoving and being all high and mighty. Annoying! lol

I think everything was pretty calm, the biggest thing I heard was Rhianna was paid 100K for an appearance and all she did was sit int he VIP section, didn't even wave at people.
    Ihearteggs.wordpress.com

lol no worries! I just get cranky when I'm trying to get home with bags of groceries and they get pushing and shoving and being all high and mighty. Annoying! lol

I think everything was pretty calm, the biggest thing I heard was Rhianna was paid 100K for an appearance and all she did was sit int he VIP section, didn't even wave at people.
    Well at least now you've got a whole year of peaceful grocery getting! :P

I thought the jersey shore cast getting 15K each to party downtown toronto was retarded...she got 6 figures to watch an F1 race?...wow...I find it funny that once people start making a certain amount they no longer have to pay for anything...so whats the point of having all that money? lol

www.andrewtomassetti.com

cooley19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cooley19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cooley19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cooley19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cooley19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cooley19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cooley19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cooley19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cooley19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cooley19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cooley19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Firefit competition #1 down teammate and I came away with a silver. Now onto Comp #2 in Prince Alberta Sask this weekend hopefully come away with some gold.

cooley19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cooley19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cooley19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cooley19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cooley19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cooley19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cooley19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cooley19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cooley19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cooley19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cooley19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Greek_G0d View Post
    That's what I like about being a student : 140 a year for a fully equiped gym, a olympic pool, running track, spa and sauna
    that's way iI love being a fire fighter free gym, free swimming pool, free hockey rink it's awesome

jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cooley19 View Post
    that's way iI love being a fire fighter free gym, free swimming pool, free hockey rink it's awesome
    Thats what I love about being in the military, free gym, free swimming pool, free hockey rink, free squash courts, free tennis courts, free indoor running track and not that I use them but free personal trainers. DUN DUN DUN

Off for the next few days from work, need it after the week and weekend I went through, was brutal.
    You may delay, but time will not.
    Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task.
    Don’t wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has got to get down to work.
    Yesterday is a cancelled cheque. Tomorrow is a promissory note. Today is the only cash you have, so spend it wisely.
    If you do give up though just think. The sooner I fall behind, the more time I have to catch up.

Originally Posted by jetlynk View Post
    Thats what I love about being in the military, free gym, free swimming pool, free hockey rink, free squash courts, free tennis courts, free indoor running track and not that I use them but free personal trainers. DUN DUN DUN

Off for the next few days from work, need it after the week and weekend I went through, was brutal.
    You guys get personal trainers?? WTF
    By the looks of the DND Firefighters they didnt need any help..
    Your at Cold Lake right?

jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cooley19 View Post
    You guys get personal trainers?? WTF
    By the looks of the DND Firefighters they didnt need any help..
    Your at Cold Lake right?
    Some fire fighters need it but its usually for rehabilitation. The PT staff are mainly for people who don't know where to start exerciseing or are to lazy to work out so they're ordered to and the personal trainers report back to thier bosses on their progress.

And yes I'm in Cold Lake.
    Don’t wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has got to get down to work.
    Yesterday is a cancelled cheque. Tomorrow is a promissory note. Today is the only cash you have, so spend it wisely.
    If you do give up though just think. The sooner I fall behind, the more time I have to catch up.

Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=LithiuM23;699612651]Welcome!

Morning everyone. I had a good chest workout lastnight. Only thing I did that was semi impressive was 250 for incline bar for 8 reps. Not really that impressive, but not bad either, lol.

Thanks for the welcome, I did chest yesterday too and couldn't erase the blackboard at work today, had to ask a student to do the rest!

Originally Posted by Missgymrat View Post

Morning everyone. I had a good chest workout lastnight. Only thing I did that was semi impressive was 250 for incline bar for 8 reps. Not really that impressive, but not bad either, lol.

Thanks for the welcome, I did chest yesterday too and couldn't erase the blackboard at work today, had to ask a student to do the rest!
    250 not that impressive!?!?!?!
    Thats prob more then I can do.
    I got some work to do.

Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Thanks buddy!

Good job big brah !
    EVERY DAMN DAY ! There is no over training, there is only under eating and under sleeping.
    Love it, Kill it - Whatever it takes.
    Instagram @ The_MuscleWhisperer
    Big_Jewels Aka The Muscle Whisperer
    Sponsored athlete and lifestyle enthusiast rep for #clwnlife

Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=Missgymrat;699950861]
    Originally Posted by LithiuM23 View Post
    Welcome!

lol 250 is more than most guys on this forum can do .. its very impressive ... good job !
    EVERY DAMN DAY ! There is no over training, there is only under eating and under sleeping.

Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=Big_Jewels;700011331]

lol 250 is more than most guys on this forum can do .. its very impressive ... good job !
    LOL,there's no way I could lift that, I was quoting someone on this forum but guess I did it wrong and it ended up looking as if it was my post. I did like 50 lbs not 250, not very impressive, I'm pretty impressed by my big biceps though!

Have a good night everyone!

lol I love when people give this excuse of "wanting to win it at home". I'm pretty sure if I was in the stanley cup final I wouldnt want to leave it to the chance of game 7, I'd just want to win.
    LoL =P
    It's my way of staying positive for the team and send my positive energy, hopefully ill get positive results !

[QUOTE=Missgymrat;700017641]
    Originally Posted by Big_Jewels View Post

LOL,there's no way I could lift that, I was quoting someone on this forum but guess I did it wrong and it ended up looking as if it was my post. I did like 50 lbs not 250, not very impressive, I'm pretty impressed by my big biceps though!

lol, you had my hamster wheel turning ! 50 is still good considering most females I see at the gym do not train their chests at all. You have some guns ?!?! Don't forget to register them !
    Have a wonderful night yourself, Thank you =)

Hello my beautiful canadian iron clan,

Today, was abs and cadrio, nothing impressive really, just routine stuff to get them popping out for July !
    It turned out to be sunny though so I did go for a nice walk around the beach aftwards and got some salt water swimming in !
    Looking forwards to tommorow's big stanley cup win for the canucks though !
    Hope you all had a wonderful day !
    Homaste !

Hello my beautiful canadian iron clan,

Today, was abs and cadrio, nothing impressive really, just routine stuff to get them popping out for July !
    It turned out to be sunny though so I did go for a nice walk around the beach aftwards and got some salt water swimming in !
    Looking forwards to tommorow's big stanley cup win for the canucks though !
    Hope you all had a wonderful day !
    Homaste !
    I've been telling myself for almost a year "Next week I will start training my ab's".
    Not a crunch has been given.

Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Greek_G0d View Post
    That's what I like about being a student : 140 a year for a fully equiped gym, a olympic pool, running track, spa and sauna
    as a student, it was included in the tuition, with an opt out refund of like 200 for the tri campus facilities.
    Does anyone have any advice on getting OUT of a gym contract? When I move I"m going to have about 5 months left on my contract and really dont want to be stuck signing up at Goodlife while still paying out for my Nautilus membership.

I know in the states if you move a certain distance from the gym you are legally allowed to cancel... but doubt that would hold up in Canada.

Any ideas?
    ask one of the managers there, they will be able to tell you if you can transfer it to a gym out east. I'm certain they can work something out.
    sim simma, who got dem keys to ma bimmah?
    Oh there they are, carry on, nothing to see here.

Congrats! nice job!
    Good job big brah !
    Thanks folks!

Makes NO friggin' sense to me.... who there would even CARE that Rhianna was present??? HOly waste of money.... bah!

LOL... I'm glad you said that... because you scared the hell outta me!

sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Morning Canucklers
    No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying - Tony Robbins

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morning Canucklers
    Mernin'

And congrats to big Wayne for not being a total pussy and finally pulling 4 plates.

It's about fugging time.

-=FLEX=-
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

crashmcbeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crashmcbeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crashmcbeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crashmcbeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crashmcbeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crashmcbeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crashmcbeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crashmcbeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crashmcbeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crashmcbeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crashmcbeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does anyone have any advice on getting OUT of a gym contract? When I move I"m going to have about 5 months left on my contract and really dont want to be stuck signing up at Goodlife while still paying out for my Nautilus membership.

I know in the states if you move a certain distance from the gym you are legally allowed to cancel... but doubt that would hold up in Canada.

Any ideas?
    You have to read the contract to see what it says. Your contact at the gym, if they know you and are friendly, may also cut you some slack if there is no specific "moving away" clause in it. Read it first and they consult the gym people.

Originally Posted by jetlynk View Post
    Some fire fighters need it but its usually for rehabilitation. The PT staff are mainly for people who don't know where to start exerciseing or are to lazy to work out so they're ordered to and the personal trainers report back to thier bosses on their progress.

And yes I'm in Cold Lake.
    That would be awesome to have them for rehab help. The only guys I met from up north were at CFB Edmonton.

Good morning all, just up'd my dose of ephedrine super hyper right now. Was going to go lif but my wife hoped in the shower before I could go so I need to watchthe kids, sneaky woman.

Closed Thread
Page 177 of 365 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast