Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i gotta ask, having following your logs for a while

how do you stay so big when you do tons of high-rep work

whats the reason for not joining a gym and tossing big weights
    (or even going strongman)

whats the overall goal?
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    i gotta ask, having following your logs for a while

how do you stay so big when you do tons of high-rep work

whats the reason for not joining a gym and tossing big weights
    (or even going strongman)

whats the overall goal?
    I guess the high rep work just works for me. I think people are scared because they think working to higher reps is just for "toning". or that you have to lift big weights to be accepted as a serious lifter. Lifting weights alone puts no pressure on me to use ego and lift heavy weights. I like to really feel the muscles when I lift. Higher reps help me feel the muscle better.

I used to be a member of a gym, and would keep some free weights at home for when I could not get to a gym. My gym was a good gym, but they changed owners, and jacked up the membership price. At the time, I was still in highschool with no job, so I could not pay that kind of money. Now that I have a job, lifting at home saves me money, and is more convienent. Though, it is very limiting as far as exercise selection.

Overall goal is to add muscle. I have been lifting for over 6 years now, so I am realistic as to the amount I can add.
    Now for those of you who dont know me, I am THEMANBEAST, your new hero, your party host, and most importantly, the most charismatic showman to ever enter your living rooms via a computer screen.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by THEMANBEAST View Post
    I guess the high rep work just works for me. I think people are scared because they think working to higher reps is just for "toning". or that you have to lift big weights to be accepted as a serious lifter. Lifting weights alone puts no pressure on me to use ego and lift heavy weights. I like to really feel the muscles when I lift. Higher reps help me feel the muscle better.

youve seen my workouts. you know that ego doesnt control my workouts.
    and it is true that most people think higher reps are just for toning.
    (and for my size, im in the middle when it comes to moving heavy weights)

but im a believer in muscle confusion,
    changing things up to keep your muscles guessing and growing
    (high reps, high weight, LIT, HIT, HIIT, sports training, etc)

glad youve found a way that works for you.
    too many people hit the gym and dont do much.

youve seen them on the machine, pin at 3, watching the tv as they do each rep
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    youve seen my workouts. you know that ego doesnt control my workouts.
    and it is true that most people think higher reps are just for toning.
    (and for my size, im in the middle when it comes to moving heavy weights)

but im a believer in muscle confusion,
    changing things up to keep your muscles guessing and growing
    (high reps, high weight, LIT, HIT, HIIT, sports training, etc)

glad youve found a way that works for you.
    too many people hit the gym and dont do much.

youve seen them on the machine, pin at 3, watching the tv as they do each rep
    I know that ego doesn't control yours, man.

I like to confuse the muscles as well. I occasionally throw in drop sets, supersets, rest-pause, 21's, tri-sets, and so on..

My early years of training was all about trying different programs. I tried heavy weights in the past, and for the most part I liked it. But my goal was never to be strong, but more about size. I found out that even though I was doing pretty heavy weights, I was not getting bigger. So, I had to toy around with different training styles. Higher reps, and lighter weights work for me. I do train hard, even though the weights are not heavy.
    Now for those of you who dont know me, I am THEMANBEAST, your new hero, your party host, and most importantly, the most charismatic showman to ever enter your living rooms via a computer screen.

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I like to confuse the muscles as well. I occasionally throw in drop sets, supersets, rest-pause, 21's, tri-sets, and so on..

My early years of training was all about trying different programs. I tried heavy weights in the past, and for the most part I liked it. But my goal was never to be strong, but more about size. I found out that even though I was doing pretty heavy weights, I was not getting bigger. So, I had to toy around with different training styles. Higher reps, and lighter weights work for me. I do train hard, even though the weights are not heavy.
    It's good to see that you're realistic and doing what works for you towards your goals. Keep up the good work in here!

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree Steve, I like to do muscle confusion as well. Its something that should be done I think.
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Originally Posted by J_Dieter View Post
    It's good to see that you're realistic and doing what works for you towards your goals. Keep up the good work in here!
    Oh, thanks bud.

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    I agree Steve, I like to do muscle confusion as well. Its something that should be done I think.
    True story. But, done too often, and you will surely feel it. You can overtrain more easily using these confusion/intensity techniques. Also, I rarely train to complete failure.

I might lift tonight, not 100 percent sure yet.

Workout # 8- Tuesday, May 24, 2011 (7:15 PM)

Incline dumbbell flyes:
    1 x 20
    1 x 18
    1 x 14
    1 x 10

Dumbbell curls:
    1 x 8

Supplement Ratings:
    Taste -0/10- Even mixing the 2 together now makes me want to puke.

Mixability - MIXED: 10/10

Strength/Endurance - 5/10- As if I was not even using the supps.

Focus - 10/10-Focus was nice.

Pump - 9/10-Good pump.

Overall - 5/10-Good workout. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Dosing:
    [2:00 PM] 2 scoops Juggernaut MIXED with 1 scoop of Carno Cre.

Thoughts:
    My workouts have been good, but nothing out of the ordinary. It's like I am not even taking the supplements. The only thing from them is Energy. juggernaut hypes a lot of benefits, but this is the only one I am getting.

Smile

Today is my last day of Juggernaut. Happy about that. Will be writing up the Juggernaut final review soon. I will continue to log the remainder of Carno Cre.

JUGGERNAUT Final Review

I was not given a format for my final review, so I will try to cover the supplement as completely as possible.

Supplement Ratings: Final ratings for Juggernaut. Based on my overall experience and not an average.

Taste -0/10
    Explained: Juggernaut (orange), just tasted terrible to me. It also has a strange texture. I had to start mixing it with Carno Cre, but after a while I could not stand that either. It's the worst tasting supplement I have ever used.

Mixability - MIXED: 8/10
    Explained: It mixed fairly good with a few shakes.

Strength/Endurance - 2/10
    Explained:It was almost as if I was not on the supplement. Even though I had good workouts, Strentgh and endurance stayed the same. Juggernaut hypes both, but I did not see or feel either of them.

Focus/energy - 10/10
    Explained: I was always focused on Juggernaut. It also provided some of the best energy I have felt from a supplement. But $35 for an energy supplement is insane. Each scoop has 200 mg of caffiene, and I took 2 most days. 400 mg is a pretty good dose.

Pump -2/10
    Explained: Again, it was like I was not using it. My pump was very normal. Same as I usually get. It promised a pump increase.

Overall - 3/10-
    Explained: Juggernaut seems to just be hype. A shiny label, and brightly colored powder. You can look at the label and see that it's a MEGA prop blend. How can anything in it be effective (except the caff)??

NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS:
    None

GOOD:
    Great focus
    Great energy

BAD:
    Not effective on many claims
    Expensive
    Horrible taste
    Huge blend

FINAL THOUGHTS:
    It was a free product, and I am grateful for IL hooking me up. But, it's just no good as far as I am concerned. I feel a little bad saying it, since the IL team is full of good people. I could not buy Juggernaut as it is. Never..

Took 2 scoops of carno cre today. No lifting.

Another rest day from the weights.

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I understand. I used to be on the routine of the month club - new monthly magazine.

Don't need to apologize for higher reps. It's where your mind is. If you can concentrate on each rep, you are right. You can get a good workout in. We are all different and we need to all try different things to test our bodies.

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Enjoy the rest man.

We make PROGRESS happen! Bronzebird's Avatar
    Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I look forward to the CarnoCre review. Thanks for logging the workouts with Juggernaut!
    Send a friend to invite on ********--> Marty Tolmich/Personal Trainer

My video are at https://www.********.com/pages/Action-Fitness-LLC/219746674743053

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would venture to guess that the manbeast is going to eat a lot of grilled food, correct?
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Hows the past days been man?

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Don't need to apologize for higher reps. It's where your mind is. If you can concentrate on each rep, you are right. You can get a good workout in. We are all different and we need to all try different things to test our bodies.
    Well said Keith!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was not given a format for my final review, so I will try to cover the supplement as completely as possible.

Supplement Ratings: Final ratings for Juggernaut. Based on my overall experience and not an average.

Taste -0/10
    Explained: Juggernaut (orange), just tasted terrible to me. It also has a strange texture. I had to start mixing it with Carno Cre, but after a while I could not stand that either. It's the worst tasting supplement I have ever used.

Mixability - MIXED: 8/10
    Explained: It mixed fairly good with a few shakes.

Strength/Endurance - 2/10
    Explained:It was almost as if I was not on the supplement. Even though I had good workouts, Strentgh and endurance stayed the same. Juggernaut hypes both, but I did not see or feel either of them.

Focus/energy - 10/10
    Explained: I was always focused on Juggernaut. It also provided some of the best energy I have felt from a supplement. But $35 for an energy supplement is insane. Each scoop has 200 mg of caffiene, and I took 2 most days. 400 mg is a pretty good dose.

Pump -2/10
    Explained: Again, it was like I was not using it. My pump was very normal. Same as I usually get. It promised a pump increase.

Overall - 3/10-
    Explained: Juggernaut seems to just be hype. A shiny label, and brightly colored powder. You can look at the label and see that it's a MEGA prop blend. How can anything in it be effective (except the caff)??

NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS:
    None

GOOD:
    Great focus
    Great energy

BAD:
    Not effective on many claims
    Expensive
    Horrible taste
    Huge blend

FINAL THOUGHTS:
    It was a free product, and I am grateful for IL hooking me up. But, it's just no good as far as I am concerned. I feel a little bad saying it, since the IL team is full of good people. I could not buy Juggernaut as it is. Never..
    Although Juggernaut didn't seem to work for you, it's a nice review.

I understand. I used to be on the routine of the month club - new monthly magazine.

Kind of like the supplements, not everything will work for everyone. But like Kconnell said, focusing on each rep will def. help get a good workout in.

Nice work on the log, I liked the structure and honesty very much.

While your results are atypical, everyone is different. Really wish it would have done more than just the focus for you.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

I would venture to guess that the manbeast is going to eat a lot of grilled food, correct?
    Not really much in the way of grilled food. Protein shakes makes up a large part of my daily consumption.

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Hows the past days been man?
    Been working hard. Came down with a cold.

Although Juggernaut didn't seem to work for you, it's a nice review.

Nice work on the log, I liked the structure and honesty very much.
    I try to keep my logs orginized. Even though I logged my feelings on the supplement, and did not like it, I will not go around the boards bashing it.

While your results are atypical, everyone is different. Really wish it would have done more than just the focus for you.
    I was really hoping for more too. but, that's life.

That sucks man. I hate when I get sick. I always feel like Im slacking when it happens and try to workout though I know I shouldn't haha.

We make PROGRESS happen! Bronzebird's Avatar
    Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000)

Enjoy the day of rememberance...

Send a friend to invite on ********--> Marty Tolmich/Personal Trainer

My video are at https://www.********.com/pages/Action-Fitness-LLC/219746674743053

Carno Cre is done with. Out of it. I was not supposed to write a final review on it, since Juggernaut was the actual logging supplement. I will though wirte up a quick final review of it.

Taste: 7/10
    Exp: I have had supplements far worse (Juggernaut), but also supplements much better.

Endurance: 2/10
    Exp: I stacked this with Juggernaut, and noticed NO improvement in endurance. Said before, like I was not even using supplements. Funny thing is, the last supplement I logged had both creatine, and Beta-alanine, and I was able to up my endurance on it. Also used another supplement in the past with creatine, and beta-alanine, with good improvements in endurance.

Strentgh: 2/10
    Exp: No improvement. Again, my last logged supplement had creatine and beta alanine, and my strentgh increased on the exercises that I focused on. This delivered about nothing.

Overall:0/10
    Exp: I got neither endurance or strentgh from Carno Cre. That's what was hyped.

-THE GOOD-
    Pretty tasty

-THE BAD-
    Too expensive
    Major throat burning at 2 scoops
    Some junk ingredients
    Inefective

Thoughts:
    I would never buy this, when their are better, and cheaper supplements out there, that are effective. I gave my honest review, but the reps will likely say something like.... "Sorry bro you must be differnet since the supplements did not work for you!..bro."

Carno Cre is done with. Out of it. I was not supposed to write a final review on it, since Juggernaut was the actual logging supplement. I will though wirte up a quick final review of it.

Taste: 7/10
    Exp: I have had supplements far worse (Juggernaut), but also supplements much better.

Endurance: 2/10
    Exp: I stacked this with Juggernaut, and noticed NO improvement in endurance. Said before, like I was not even using supplements. Funny thing is, the last supplement I logged had both creatine, and Beta-alanine, and I was able to up my endurance on it. Also used another supplement in the past with creatine, and beta-alanine, with good improvements in endurance.

Strentgh: 2/10
    Exp: No improvement. Again, my last logged supplement had creatine and beta alanine, and my strentgh increased on the exercises that I focused on. This delivered about nothing.

Overall:0/10
    Exp: I got neither endurance or strentgh from Carno Cre. That's what was hyped.

-THE GOOD-
    Pretty tasty

-THE BAD-
    Too expensive
    Major throat burning at 2 scoops
    Some junk ingredients
    Inefective

Thoughts:
    I would never buy this, when their are better, and cheaper supplements out there, that are effective. I gave my honest review, but the reps will likely say something like.... "Sorry bro you must be differnet since the supplements did not work for you!..bro."
    Again, a very detailed review. What do you think is the cause of not seeing any gains? Think it's from the type of creatines that are used in Carno Cre? Also, was this a product that you took everyday including offdays? I'm just asking because Carno Cre seems to be much more effective after you have it in your system for a couple weeks straight. Thanks!

Again, a very detailed review. What do you think is the cause of not seeing any gains? Think it's from the type of creatines that are used in Carno Cre? Also, was this a product that you took everyday including offdays? I'm just asking because Carno Cre seems to be much more effective after you have it in your system for a couple weeks straight. Thanks!
    Yes, I took Carno Cre and Juggernaut everyday, including rest days. Carno Cre already has a low-dose of creatine at 2,500 mg (2.5 grams) per scoop. On the list (last) is Creatine Ethyl Ester...shown to be no good.

MrsMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I so need to be training with you.
    Once you control the mind, "YOU CAN", Conquer your body.
    Much Love,
    Mind_Body_Empowerment2012
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143667053