gixser11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gixser11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gixser11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gixser11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Another cheat meal gone bad

I have been having a big time craving for Chips Ahoy soft batch chocolate chip cookies. I had been fighting it for months now.. I even had a package in the cupboard the whole time and didn't touch it.
    So last week I end up having a few to many beers and break out the cookies and polished off the whole package. Didn't feel to bad until the next day when I get up and barf up what seemed like the whole package.
    Good thing is I no longer have the craving for beer or the cookies.

fuh Q is not very well liked. (-100) fuh Q is not very well liked. (-100) fuh Q is not very well liked. (-100) fuh Q is not very well liked. (-100) fuh Q is not very well liked. (-100) fuh Q is not very well liked. (-100) fuh Q is not very well liked. (-100) fuh Q is not very well liked. (-100) fuh Q is not very well liked. (-100) fuh Q is not very well liked. (-100) fuh Q is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by gixser11
    I have been having a big time craving for Chips Ahoy soft batch chocolate chip cookies. I had been fighting it for months now.. I even had a package in the cupboard the whole time and didn't touch it.
    So last week I end up having a few to many beers and break out the cookies and polished off the whole package. Didn't feel to bad until the next day when I get up and barf up what seemed like the whole package.
    no big deal. the flour in the cookies is good carbs and the barley and hops in the beer are good for testosterone production. it was actually a healthy meal!

Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I love CHEWY CHIPS AHOY! How were the new ones you tried?

gixser11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gixser11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gixser11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gixser11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Robbyrh10
    I love CHEWY CHIPS AHOY! How were the new ones you tried?
    They were great. So soft and chewy, just like fresh out of the oven.

Augustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Augustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Augustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Augustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Augustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Augustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Augustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Augustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Augustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Augustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Augustin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The problem isn't having the meal you had. You took responsibility for it and recognized that you shouldn't have done it. The next step is reminding yourself how you felt after that meal and the ensuing barfing.

It's okay to have a cheat meal or two, just keep into perspective.

CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You'll live. If you really want to resist temptation or if you'll feel bad about having the cookies, don't have them in your house next time.

JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the barley and hops in beer are good for testosterone yet doesn't alchahol lowers test?

in fact isnt the only drug that actually directly lowers test production?

Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JTBull
    the barley and hops in beer are good for testosterone yet doesn't alchahol lowers test?

in fact isnt the only drug that actually directly lowers test production?
    Dont listen to anything FUH Q says.

travis h is on a distinguished road. (+10) travis h is on a distinguished road. (+10) travis h is on a distinguished road. (+10) travis h is on a distinguished road. (+10) travis h is on a distinguished road. (+10) travis h is on a distinguished road. (+10) travis h is on a distinguished road. (+10) travis h is on a distinguished road. (+10) travis h is on a distinguished road. (+10) travis h is on a distinguished road. (+10) travis h is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You tossed your cookies.

*points and laughs*
    30, M, 6'0"
    07//01/06 - 187 lbs - 8-9% BF
    Goal: 199 lbs - <10% by '07

Competative Bodybuilder NIUbodybuilder0's Avatar
    NIUbodybuilder0 is not very well liked. (-100) NIUbodybuilder0 is not very well liked. (-100) NIUbodybuilder0 is not very well liked. (-100) NIUbodybuilder0 is not very well liked. (-100) NIUbodybuilder0 is not very well liked. (-100) NIUbodybuilder0 is not very well liked. (-100) NIUbodybuilder0 is not very well liked. (-100) NIUbodybuilder0 is not very well liked. (-100) NIUbodybuilder0 is not very well liked. (-100) NIUbodybuilder0 is not very well liked. (-100) NIUbodybuilder0 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by gixser11

all this time your worried about your cheat with cookies...I'd be more worried about the few to many beers you seem to have.
    2005 NPC Caveman Classic Top 5.
    Middleweight Division

Originally Posted by NIUbodybuilder0
    all this time your worried about your cheat with cookies...I'd be more worried about the few to many beers you seem to have.
    Drinking the beer was no big deal other than overdoing since it is the first time I have drank more than 2 beers in nearly 7 mos.

I really didn't even plan on drinking that night, but I gave in to the pressure of hanging with a friend of mine who I had not seen in a long time.
    It will be a long time before I even desire to have alcohol again. I used to really overdo it with alchohol. A great benefit of being a bodybuilder is it is now my way of taking out stress. If I have a bad day, I can just hit it really hard in the gym and take out the frustration there instead of from a bottle.