Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    KidneyBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidneyBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidneyBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidneyBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidneyBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidneyBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidneyBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidneyBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidneyBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidneyBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidneyBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

My brother donated a Kidney, GTFIH!

The first time around I was ill prepared with proof and details. I have taken over my brothers account, and this is my mission.

This is a crosspost from the 4.6 talk thread. I am posting from my brother's account.

A response would be greatly appreciated even if it's just to say that you can't be of help. I have decided to write to a number of companies and I'm not sure how this is going to turn out.

My brother's story is a rough one. In August of 2009 he found out that his wife had been cheating on him. He decided to leave her, and everything in Texas, and he moved with my to Miami, FL. After living here for 2 months he started working as an Assistant to myself, and it is how he met Maritza.

Maritza is a 41 year old woman who has been suffering from Lupus since 1999. She developed End Stage Renal Disease, and needed a kidney donation. We're not sure why, but this 22 year old (at the time) kid, who had no reason to be in Miami, stepped up and decided to get checked to be a living donor. Within 2 weeks he got his initial blood tests, and was a positive match. Four months of testing, and anticipation came to a surprising discovery. This guy, who had never met this woman, was a better match both physically and genetically that her own brother. It's funny how the world works. To fast forward a bit, on March 25th of 2010 my little brother gave his kidney to save a woman's life.

Her family was so overwhelmed with gratitude, that they decided to give him a car. A 1996 Mustang GT Convertible, not just any car, but his dream car. Unfortunately, the car has brought him nothing but problems since day one. It began with a bad alignment, and is at the point of bad piston rings, transmission, rear end, suspension, etc. The kid is a car fanatic, who has immense plans for this machine. He has a grocery list of parts, but no funds to get it.

I'm not necessarily looking for a handy me out but the car has gotten to the point where he needs to either replace it, or park it and ride a bus. I hate to see him stressed out, especially around his anniversary. What I am looking to do is get the car done for him a'la Overhaulin'. The media exposure would be so exorbitant for your company, I'll make sure of it. I would've written to those shows, but unfortunately they have been canceled. So I will take it upon myself to make sure every forum, media outlet, and news station hears the story of the shops that made a hero's dream come true.

Please, if you can't help try to point me in the direction of someone who can. I've also posted this on a couple of forums, reddit.com, and written to the admins of some of the larger Mustang oriented forums.

Proof can be emailed, for serious inquiries.

Emails to lovematthew18@yahoo.com would be preferred so that he doesn't find this but he is gone for the weekend, and I changed his password.

Thank you,

Michelle M. Corrons

Attached are a few pictures of my brother, the day of the surgery and his car.

He and the recipient just 30minutes before surgery. He had just received his anethesia cocktail.

Him 2 days after surgery, in pain and scruffy!

A week and a half after surgery, everyone told him he was crazy for getting in that water. If you look in the bottom right corner you can see some of the scars from the laparascopic incisions.

The rough around the edges GT when he go the rims.

And him and I a couple of weeks ago, he seems to be doing better!

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...l#post10569446

http://mustangforums.com/forum/off-t...fih-srs-2.html

http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-foru...ney-gtfih.html

I can post FB screenshots of exchanges between them if/when they are needed. And to anyone who is serious about helping find a company, or tv station willing to do this; I can provide medical documentation.
    Last edited by KidneyBRAH; 03-28-2011 at 09:12 PM.

KidneyBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidneyBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidneyBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidneyBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidneyBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidneyBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidneyBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidneyBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidneyBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidneyBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidneyBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bump
    Last edited by KidneyBRAH; 03-28-2011 at 09:04 PM.

ahhhh u guys are too fast... trying to keep this on the first page.

rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    gjdm

kidnamedsteve is a name known to all. (+5000) kidnamedsteve is a name known to all. (+5000) kidnamedsteve is a name known to all. (+5000) kidnamedsteve is a name known to all. (+5000) kidnamedsteve is a name known to all. (+5000) kidnamedsteve is a name known to all. (+5000) kidnamedsteve is a name known to all. (+5000) kidnamedsteve is a name known to all. (+5000) kidnamedsteve is a name known to all. (+5000) kidnamedsteve is a name known to all. (+5000) kidnamedsteve is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dude your brother is hero and i dont mean that lightly , gjdm

Originally Posted by kidnamedsteve View Post
    dude your brother is hero and i dont mean that lightly , gjdm

Thank you for the kind words. He is going to love reading through all this afterwards. I'm sure his debt of gratitude to everyone's effort and support will be off the charts!

AFSFK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AFSFK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AFSFK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AFSFK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AFSFK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AFSFK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AFSFK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AFSFK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AFSFK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AFSFK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AFSFK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good job brother man.
    Misc Tutorial: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148643053

Green Bay Packers
    Minnesota Twins/Washington Nationals
    Minnesota Wild/Washington Capitals

Originally Posted by AFSFK View Post
    good job brother man.
    I'm a sister! lol I took over my brother's account here on Bodybuilding.com forums.

Kriisis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kriisis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kriisis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kriisis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kriisis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kriisis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kriisis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kriisis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kriisis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kriisis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kriisis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You must be proud, OP.
    What a hero

Originally Posted by Kriisis View Post
    You must be proud, OP.
    What a hero
    Very this isn't the only instance in which he has done something to help!

A few months back there was a donation thread for a walk for cancer on here. He donated over $400 that he had saved up towards his car. He decided it'd be a better choice to put it towards cancer research.

There you go, THIRD HIGHEST DONOR

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=127139823

Can someone stick this to the front page for a few minutes. I don't want to have to keep posting.

iamnotbeta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamnotbeta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamnotbeta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamnotbeta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamnotbeta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamnotbeta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamnotbeta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamnotbeta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamnotbeta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamnotbeta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamnotbeta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ill help bump this

Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey.

iamnotbeta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamnotbeta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamnotbeta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamnotbeta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamnotbeta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamnotbeta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamnotbeta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamnotbeta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamnotbeta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamnotbeta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamnotbeta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bump

Marshdogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marshdogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marshdogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marshdogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marshdogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marshdogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marshdogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marshdogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marshdogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marshdogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marshdogg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump lets get this **** rolling - no boostbrah.
    Personal Records
    Deadlift - 205lbs x 5 / Bench Press -2 * 165lbs / Leg Press - 881lbs x 10
    Military Press - 154lbs x 4 / Squat - 160lbs x 5

---------- SEARCH ENGINE MARKETER FOR HIRE ------------
    SEO, ********, Google AdWords & Content Writer. PM for price list.

Who's boostbrah? This is the second time he was mentioned?

Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KidneyBRAH View Post
    Who's boostbrah? This is the second time he was mentioned?
    The exact opposite of your brother.

Bump :d

I'm assuming he's a ****ty guy then?

By the way I know one of my brothers friends is a regular on these boards. Just don't know his user name. I know his name is mike though. I'll try and find a picture of him.

ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Strong username to post topic ratio
    Nothing is good or bad. Everything just is.

☸Meditation FTW☸

Originally Posted by ChannerT View Post
    Strong username to post topic ratio
    He's been using this user name for everything since he donated the kidney I assume

Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump for good cause, your bro is a champ.

Originally Posted by Olsonwa07 View Post
    bump for good cause, your bro is a champ.
    Thank you!

bump.

I'm assuming he's a ****ty guy then?

By the way I know one of my brothers friends is a regular on these boards. Just don't know his user name. I know his name is mike though. I'll try and find a picture of him.
    people on the misc like drama better(srs)
    also they like talking about some ****gy time stuff anything that has to do with helping if their isn't reps in it they most likely won't help

but then again you never know

AWEEE I found his forum friend:

Mr.Dillinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Dillinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Dillinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Dillinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Dillinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Dillinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Dillinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Dillinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Dillinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Dillinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Dillinger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gjdm

qotsa is just really nice. (+1000) qotsa is just really nice. (+1000) qotsa is just really nice. (+1000) qotsa is just really nice. (+1000) qotsa is just really nice. (+1000) qotsa is just really nice. (+1000) qotsa is just really nice. (+1000) qotsa is just really nice. (+1000) qotsa is just really nice. (+1000) qotsa is just really nice. (+1000) qotsa is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's a damn good brother OP
    ***Georgia Crew***

AWEEE I found his forum friend:

that's fatlazyjuicer

Hahahaha that's a hilarious name. Maybe he can chime in and show that my brother is real.