romajc is just really nice. (+1000) romajc is just really nice. (+1000) romajc is just really nice. (+1000) romajc is just really nice. (+1000) romajc is just really nice. (+1000) romajc is just really nice. (+1000) romajc is just really nice. (+1000) romajc is just really nice. (+1000) romajc is just really nice. (+1000) romajc is just really nice. (+1000) romajc is just really nice. (+1000)

Dropped flat bench, finally growing a chest

Flat BB Bench used to be my staple exercise. But I never felt it in my chest. Always shoulders, tris, and even back. Tried every form, grips, etc I could.

It was hard but I finally gave up on it and only do Incline presses/flyes/Bar and Dumbbells and Dips. Chest finally starting to grow.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

nobbygymblog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobbygymblog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobbygymblog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobbygymblog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobbygymblog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobbygymblog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobbygymblog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobbygymblog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobbygymblog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobbygymblog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobbygymblog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I focus a lot on dumbbell incline press. Just enough so it doesnt hit shoulders.
    Get great gains and definition from this exercise.
    upper chest definition is tough to beat I think!

Nobby

nicksixx will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicksixx will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicksixx will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicksixx will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicksixx will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicksixx will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicksixx will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicksixx will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicksixx will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicksixx will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicksixx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree - used to do flat BB bench like 3xWeek, now doing it once a week, then DB incline, DB flat, and other fly exercises and getting much better results

shtpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shtpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shtpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shtpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shtpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shtpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shtpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shtpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started doing incline presses and cable flies. get alot better burn

TEXASnative will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEXASnative will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEXASnative will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEXASnative will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEXASnative will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEXASnative will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEXASnative will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEXASnative will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEXASnative will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEXASnative will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEXASnative will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by romajc View Post
    Flat BB Bench used to be my staple exercise. But I never felt it in my chest. Always shoulders, tris, and even back. Tried every form, grips, etc I could.

It was hard but I finally gave up on it and only do Incline presses/flyes/Bar and Dumbbells and Dips. Chest finally starting to grow.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

Very cool...how long was the time span between the pictures? Was there a clean 'cut' in exercises between the two pictures (first picture was the last time doing flat press)?
    CURRENT
    PROSUPPS KARBOLIC & I-LOAD LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142176191&p=829589481#post829589481

PREVIOUS
    SUPERPUMP MAX WATERMELON LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138706353&p=762459803#post762459803

Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah I switched to only doing Incline+Decline presses and the difference it made in 4months was outstanding

P.S. Doing a 80kg decline press without a spotter and no rack can end is serious injury! (almost tipped the bench over several times)

Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    ctull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctull will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can you not put ur legs underneath something solid just to keep the bench from tipping mate?

Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    decline flys are also good for a burn out