Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Jwilll is not very well liked. (-100) Jwilll is not very well liked. (-100) Jwilll is not very well liked. (-100) Jwilll is not very well liked. (-100) Jwilll is not very well liked. (-100) Jwilll is not very well liked. (-100) Jwilll is not very well liked. (-100) Jwilll is not very well liked. (-100) Jwilll is not very well liked. (-100) Jwilll is not very well liked. (-100) Jwilll is not very well liked. (-100)
    Idk if its been covered... but was her ex the one she list her virginity to?

RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by infinite01 View Post
    i am going to keep this short.

My objective in life is to break hearts..

loolz

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im sure its been said, but shes keeping him on the shelf as a backup plan.
    "I'm not like most girls." -most girls

_gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Right...she cancelled on me. Pretty sure she realises something's up and is worried about actually being confronted.

Going round to her place tonight though so will let you know what I find out then.
    Bodybuilding is like Fight Club...I was on a plane, sitting in my seat at the back. I looked up and saw a guy get on...big guy. I knew he lifted. I knew he ate oatmeal and egg whites for breakfast. He looked at me. He knew I lifted. He knew I had a protein shake before bed. We didn't say one word ('cause he was at the front and I was in the back), but I knew...and he knew. Now that's some cool, Fight Club type ****. Bodybuilding is the best thing since sliced bread...whole grain bread that is.

Infinite01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Infinite01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Infinite01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Infinite01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Infinite01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Infinite01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Infinite01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Infinite01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Infinite01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Infinite01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Infinite01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by _gnasher_ View Post
    Right...she cancelled on me. Pretty sure she realises something's up and is worried about actually being confronted.

Going round to her place tonight though so will let you know what I find out then.
    treat her like a turd

Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Fairplay View Post
    a lot of insecurity here. there's no faster way to create sexual tension between your missus and other dudes than by getting jealous.

solution? let her do whatever the f*ck she wants. if she messes up.. gets too close to her ex or whatever then BAM that's it, she crossed the line, move on to the next one. relax.. if she cheats on you then that's ok, just shows she's not the girl for you. you might succeed once or twice by acting crazy and scaring other dudes away but she'll simply get sneakier and adapt (if she's not the right girl).
    Lawl there is no such thing as the 'right' girl. Life is all about balance of power. People mold to you or you mold to them, your choice.
    Control the coinage and the courts — let the rabble have the rest.

To be negged:
    # of times:

To be repped:
    # of times:

BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Updates OP?
    "Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." - Thomas Edison

Future American Gladiator jwright715's Avatar
    jwright715 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwright715 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwright715 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwright715 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwright715 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwright715 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwright715 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwright715 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwright715 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwright715 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwright715 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah, in for updates as well. im curious how this turned out.

EaS2010 is just really nice. (+1000) EaS2010 is just really nice. (+1000) EaS2010 is just really nice. (+1000) EaS2010 is just really nice. (+1000) EaS2010 is just really nice. (+1000) EaS2010 is just really nice. (+1000) EaS2010 is just really nice. (+1000) EaS2010 is just really nice. (+1000) EaS2010 is just really nice. (+1000) EaS2010 is just really nice. (+1000) EaS2010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    99 % of all girls don't have principles when it comes to sleepin with ex that include your gf. A little bit of emotional instability, rise in hormone level + right atmosphere, everything is on. And then when the deed is done they come back and tell you how much they loved you. LOL :P

Dankbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dankbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dankbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dankbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dankbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dankbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dankbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dankbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dankbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dankbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dankbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)

bish dun goofed

awaiting updates....

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

jus depends on their history tbh...

some people have been friends for years then decide to date..things dont work so they break up and remain friends, cant really expect someone to just never talk to a person they've known for several years and had been friends with before.

Then theirs just guys they date kinda randomly, like some dude they meet at a bar and start going out for a while then break up then remain friends? that is sketchy
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

KitchenBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KitchenBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KitchenBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KitchenBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KitchenBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KitchenBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KitchenBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KitchenBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KitchenBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KitchenBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KitchenBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Set her straight brah

craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for update

_gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BodyControl View Post
    Updates OP?
    Originally Posted by jwright715 View Post
    yeah, in for updates as well. im curious how this turned out.
    Originally Posted by Dankbrah View Post
    bish dun goofed

awaiting updates....
    Originally Posted by craigcmead View Post
    In for update
    All right brahs, here's what happened.

She came over and I didn't say anything at first (would have made it awkard). Decided to watch a movie together on my bed. One of the characters talked about an ex - used this as an opportunity, and said 'Yeah, you never told me what happened with your ex?'. She told me that she broke up with him.

When she told me this I realised that I'm cool with this - ultimately she got rid of him and chose me over him. Also, it would explain him liking her FB statuses, etc - he's trying to get back with her (but she obviously doesn't care). I questioned her on them still being friends and she said that it's because they play in the same sports team. Shortly after we smashed.

Basically, everything's cool (for the moment). Will be sure to update this thread if it turns out she's been getting railed every night by him though... Meanwhile, will spread the green love over the next few days.
    Bodybuilding is like Fight Club...I was on a plane, sitting in my seat at the back. I looked up and saw a guy get on...big guy. I knew he lifted. I knew he ate oatmeal and egg whites for breakfast. He looked at me. He knew I lifted. He knew I had a protein shake before bed. We didn't say one word ('cause he was at the front and I was in the back), but I knew...and he knew. Now that's some cool, Fight Club type ****. Bodybuilding is the best thing since sliced bread...whole grain bread that is.

The Misc's Chris Christie HumptyBrah's Avatar
    HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All right brahs, here's what happened.

She came over and I didn't say anything at first (would have made it awkard). Decided to watch a movie together on my bed. One of the characters talked about an ex - used this as an opportunity, and said 'Yeah, you never told me what happened with your ex?'. She told me that she broke up with him.

When she told me this I realised that I'm cool with this - ultimately she got rid of him and chose me over him. Also, it would explain him liking her FB statuses, etc - he's trying to get back with her (but she obviously doesn't care). I questioned her on them still being friends and she said that it's because they play in the same sports team. Shortly after we smashed.

Basically, everything's cool (for the moment). Will be sure to update this thread if it turns out she's been getting railed every night by him though... Meanwhile, will spread the green love over the next few days.
    ITT: OP has his gf over to dump her, falls victim to the pussy, and pusses out
    I shiit on miscers, that's why I post with a diaper on

hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EaS2010 View Post
    99 % of all girls don't have principles when it comes to sleepin with ex that include your gf. A little bit of emotional instability, rise in hormone level + right atmosphere, everything is on. And then when the deed is done they come back and tell you how much they loved you. LOL :P

ain't that the truth. i got a girl pregnant last month (rise in hormone level) and told her i wanted a break about 2 weeks ago...she immediately went back to her ex and started hanging out with him each of the days we were broke up (they have a baby together)...her excuse was that her cars transmission went out and she didn't have anyone else to drive her around....

fast forward to 3 days ago on saturday i was talking to this bish at the club and asked her if she had done anything with her ex while on the break...she kept saying no until eventually she just said 'alright....yes i did. i gave him a handjob and he fingered me'. all within 5 days of breaking up.

so i threw a drink all over her.

Originally Posted by HumptyBrah View Post
    ITT: OP has his gf over to dump her, falls victim to the pussy, and pusses out
    Bro I was in a rage, but then when she told me everything I felt totally fine with what she was saying.

Going to keep one eye open, but honestly there was no point in ending things now.

miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so dissapoint.

you do know that she realized something was up, which is why she canceled, she went through her story and told you exactly what you wanted to hear. You have a problem with her talking to her ex yet you wont do a damn thing about it lol? Fnck that i smashed my ex 8 times in one week while she was dating someone else, while he sat at home thinking his girl is at work. The difference is i forwarded him all the emails she sent me over the last month proclaiming her love for me and talkin sh!t about him.....he stayed with her LOL.

Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Been there done that bro. If she is still hanging out with him and all that then they are still wanting to be together. Save yourself the heartache and just dump her.

craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like I said, sometimes just expressing how you feel works wonders.

Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derk4397 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bro I was in a rage, but then when she told me everything I felt totally fine with what she was saying.

Going to keep one eye open, but honestly there was no point in ending things now.
    My B1tch told me a perfectly "logical" story too. B!tches bull**** all the time. If their mouth is open, then they are lying. Lol you probably aren't going to listen to me anyway. But it's easier to dump her now than later when you get really attached.

SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Op do you just gf any hoe who sucks your dick a few times? Screen out the ones with red flags or your asking for trouble. A girl who is in any way 'friends' with ex's is a MAJOR red flag. Too bad you're too big a pussy to lay the law down and tell her you dont except her behavior. You've been warned.

Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Meeting in just over 3 hours. Will be pretty casual about it, say it's just a talk and then if she's being weird then I'll rage on her.

Will report back for sure on what happens / what she says / what I do.

Thanks, brahs.

yeah if she tries to put it on you, or hesitates alot there's definitely something going on.

Oh and if she gets really quiet.

Then just be like "skank" lol and leave the room.

It'll drive her nuts if she can't have the last word

Edit : Read above lols

Double Edit: Just read OPs posts above.

WTF man, she's definitely cheating on you. They talk regularly and play sports together. Come ooooon man.

Jeez I knew he wouldn't take misc's advice.

Knew it.