Kevin M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kevin M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kevin M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kevin M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kevin M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kevin M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kevin M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kevin M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kevin M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kevin M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kevin M is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Next Stack: Creatine Mono+Novedex XT or Sizeon?

Haven't been using any supplements of late and want to try something new.

What do you think would be better:

1. Bulk creatine monohydrate + Novedex XT (never taken a test booster and curious to try)
    2. Gaspari SizeOn

I'm considering these two because both cost under $50.

Notes:
    *Diet is in check
    *Lift 3-4 days a week
    *Goal: muscle size and strength
    *Supps: ONs whey, Muscle Milk, Muti Vitamin
    Last edited by Kevin M; 07-24-2007 at 11:05 AM.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kevin M View Post
    Haven't been using any supplements of late and want to try something new.

What do you think would be better:

1. Bulk creatine monohydrate + Novedex XT (never taken a test booster and curious to try)
    2. Gaspari SizeOn

I'm considering these two because both cost under $50.

Notes:
    *Diet is in check
    *Lift 3-4 days a week
    *Goal: muscle size and strength
    *Supps: ONs whey, Muscle Milk, Muti Vitamin
    go with choice no. 1 since choice no. 2 wont have that test booster
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Won't settle for 2nd best extremeX75's Avatar
    extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    go with choice no. 1 since choice no. 2 wont have that test booster
    And that's all she wrote son! I second the motion for choice 1

However, if you happen t ohave the money then stacking sizeon with the novadex xt would be optimal and you would see more gains . However, if your choice is truly dependent on the money issue then stick to choice 2.
    @@@(Love shopping? Love to save money? Like getting money back? Then BLASTOFF!!
    http://my.blastoffnetwork.com/shoppingrevolution09)@@@

***Been laid off and looking for a great opportunity with a company thats not a scam? Then ask me about becoming apart of my home business. Im associated with a company publicly traded on the NYSE for over 30years and listed in FORBES top 200 home businesses. (NOT AVON!)***

L Diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) L Diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) L Diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) L Diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) L Diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) L Diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) L Diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) L Diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) L Diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) L Diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) L Diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    do you really need a test booster?? if you think so then go w/ choice one. if not, go with sizeon. personally i'll go with mono and some protein.
    Go LONGHORNS!

HOOK'EM

[quote]Steroids Are Just Different Forms Of Cell-Tech[/quote]

Kevin M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kevin M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kevin M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kevin M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kevin M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kevin M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kevin M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kevin M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kevin M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kevin M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kevin M is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by L Diddy View Post
    do you really need a test booster?? if you think so then go w/ choice one. if not, go with sizeon. personally i'll go with mono and some protein.

I'm not sure if I need a test booster, but I guess I'll find that out when I try it.

ttt

ttt