Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Thanks for the info Da Swede. I will have to look into Rhodiola Rosea, I've never heard of it 'til now. Daily soap huh? I can see it now, pretty soon we'll find out that Tenacious is my evil twin brother and Dutch (our father who never knew we existed) will team up with Krzna to develop a PCT bomb designed to destroy the world! Meanwhile Swoll Biker and Mr T are really government agents tyring to alter SD into a mind controlling drug designed to turn everyone on the forum into brainless zombies, so they can get all the hot chicks at the bar without any competition. Maybe not.
    GG
    If you can't enjoy yourself while you do it, then don't do it.

Voted "Chief Inquisitor" by 4 out of 5 dentists who rant.

265 here I come! Again.

Da Swede is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da Swede is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da Swede is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da Swede is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da Swede is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da Swede is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da Swede is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da Swede is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da Swede is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da Swede is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da Swede is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Originally Posted by Growin Guns
    Thanks for the info Da Swede. I will have to look into Rhodiola Rosea, I've never heard of it 'til now. Daily soap huh? I can see it now, pretty soon we'll find out that Tenacious is my evil twin brother and Dutch (our father who never knew we existed) will team up with Krzna to develop a PCT bomb designed to destroy the world! Meanwhile Swoll Biker and Mr T are really government agents tyring to alter SD into a mind controlling drug designed to turn everyone on the forum into brainless zombies, so they can get all the hot chicks at the bar without any competition. Maybe not.
    GG

Yepp, you got the plot pretty much worked out there . But they didn´t count on the Swedish agent bringing the Rhodiola Rosea drug into the picture which makes us irresistible so we end up with the chicks anyway.

I use NOWs Rhodiola Rosea which I get from Bodybuilding.com great price and quality I think. And funny enough the RR was extensively used by KGB agents and cosmonauts to stay focused during missions, so you see the soap continues.

You cant´t build mass with out knowledge.
    Last edited by Da Swede; 07-07-2005 at 07:10 AM.

supermax211 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just want to let you guys know how great this thread is. I am in day 2 of a Superdrol cycle. Started b4 I read this particular thread, but my research led me to nearly identical conclusions RE: dosage, supplements, and PCT

I am 5'10" 168lb competitive cyclist, so size is not as important to me as stregnth. SD appealed to me b/c of the reported lean gains and great stregnth increases. My weights are not even in the same universe as you guys, but I'll let you know how it goes.

So far the only effect is that I can't seem to drink enough h2o. Also, eating enough is going to be a problem. I can't really keep food at work so I'm limited to protein shakes during the day + breakfast, lunch & dinner.

Any advice as to how to get in the extra calories?

jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Without more food, no. I can provide some suggestions for small, portable foods you can use but unless you can eat more and more often, there's not much you can do besides eating higher calorie foods and trying to get sources of protein that digest slower, releasing the nutrients over a longer period of time.

/karp

E.Bikas will become famous soon enough. (+50) E.Bikas will become famous soon enough. (+50) E.Bikas will become famous soon enough. (+50) E.Bikas will become famous soon enough. (+50) E.Bikas will become famous soon enough. (+50) E.Bikas will become famous soon enough. (+50) E.Bikas will become famous soon enough. (+50) E.Bikas will become famous soon enough. (+50) E.Bikas will become famous soon enough. (+50) E.Bikas will become famous soon enough. (+50) E.Bikas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    use a weight gainer, mix it up in the morning befor work with milk that should be an extra 800-1000 calories!
    Eat Right or Get Left!

EPK Properties LLC

Originally Posted by jrkarp
    Without more food, no. I can provide some suggestions for small, portable foods you can use but unless you can eat more and more often, there's not much you can do besides eating higher calorie foods and trying to get sources of protein that digest slower, releasing the nutrients over a longer period of time.

/karp
    That's what I was looking for -- suggestions for high calorie, portable food

Thanks

freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by supermax211

Thanks
    My fallback, portable snacks are jerky and oat bran pretzels.

Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    GG
    krzna works in his evil lab making the pct concoction :P
    Proudly Sponsored by BETTER BODY SPORTS!
    Trained by IFBB PRO FAKHRI MUBARAK.

jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thanks
    I like peanuts, cashews, and almonds. Source of protein and good fats. I also love beef jerky, but it can get expensive to eat in large quantities.

I'm going to take some heat for this, but protein bars are worth looking into. Generally, it is best to avoid them if you can, because they tend to be high in sugar and many (but not all) of them contain poor protein sources. However, they are better than nothing and some of them have good ingredients. Avoid ones with gelatin as a major protein source, since it is pretty much worthless. If you have the metabolism to eat high calorie, high sugar foods (and as a competitive cyclist you must), the Met-Rx bars are pretty good: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/met/food.html. High quality protein sources there. Not cheap, but there are cheaper brands out there. Personally, with my metabolism, I can feel myself getting fat just reading the label of those things, but you probably have the metabolism for it so it's worth a try.

/karp

OK: A little more detail on my cycle -- suggestions / criticisms are welcome

Currently I am 5'10" 167 7%bf

I plan to cycle as follows:

Wk 1: 10g
    Wk 2: 20g
    Wk 3: 20g

PCT 4 weeks using some combo of Nolva and Clomid (I have both). I am NOT planning on using anything else.

Supps during and post-cycle:

800 mg Milk Thistle
    100 mg CoQ-10
    1200 mg Red Yeast Rice
    2 tabs fish oil (don't have with me, so can't recall mg)
    1 tab flax seed oil (same as above)

I am two days in. So far I have noticed that I need a ton of h2o. I am drinking a 16.9 oz bottle every 1/2 hour - hour

My workout schedule is as follows:

M: Legs (power - low rep) / Shoulders / Abs

W: Chest / Tris

F: Back / Bis / Abs

Sa: Legs (endurance - high rep) / Abs

I also usually ride on the off days 35-50 miles minimum, but I will not do that during the cycle

Today is day 2 on 10mg SD. I did Chest / Tris today as I had to skip yesterday for work. Observations:

No noticeable gain in strength - last set BP 180lbs X 6 (I know that is insanely low for you guys, but I'm a cyclist, not a powerlifter). That is what I was doing last week. However, the pump was crazy -- my pecs looked larger than they have ever, as far as I can remember anyway -- they actually looked kind of inflated -- "rounder" than usual. Tris got pretty pumped up too, but the pecs were really astounding in the mirror -- much more than I am used to.

The real test will come with legs this weekend. I may cut out Monday's "endurance" leg workout and go as heavy as possible once a week.

Also, I am not that hungry but am trying to eat everything in sight. Today I had a big omlette for breakfast (2 full eggs, 4 whites, feta cheese) + three protien shakes (200 cal each), a giant turkey sub from Jersey Mikes for lunch, and a Detour bar. I am trying to eat eat eat, and have faith that I won't put on too much weight around the middle. We'll see.

Oh yeah -- I'm 36 which is why I'm posting in the "Geezer" thread

Originally Posted by jrkarp
    I like peanuts, cashews, and almonds. Source of protein and good fats. I also love beef jerky, but it can get expensive to eat in large quantities.

I'm going to take some heat for this, but protein bars are worth looking into. Generally, it is best to avoid them if you can, because they tend to be high in sugar and many (but not all) of them contain poor protein sources. However, they are better than nothing and some of them have good ingredients. Avoid ones with gelatin as a major protein source, since it is pretty much worthless. If you have the metabolism to eat high calorie, high sugar foods (and as a competitive cyclist you must), the Met-Rx bars are pretty good: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/met/food.html. High quality protein sources there. Not cheap, but there are cheaper brands out there. Personally, with my metabolism, I can feel myself getting fat just reading the label of those things, but you probably have the metabolism for it so it's worth a try.

/karp
    Thanks. I was told the Detour bars were good (whey protien) so I have been eating those. Seems like a lot of the bars are using "sugar alcohol." I have no idea what that is, so I avoided the "low carb" / high protien bars with sugar alc. listed in the ingredients.

Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000)
    Supermax - You might want to add some Policosanol to your on cycle supps. In reading the thread you surely noticed that the majority of the gains in weight and lifts came in the second week (with proper dosage) and when they hit, they were explosive. Looks like you've got a solid cycle. Keep us up on the progress!
    GG

265 here I come! Again.

E.Bikas will become famous soon enough. (+50) E.Bikas will become famous soon enough. (+50) E.Bikas will become famous soon enough. (+50) E.Bikas will become famous soon enough. (+50) E.Bikas will become famous soon enough. (+50) E.Bikas will become famous soon enough. (+50) E.Bikas will become famous soon enough. (+50) E.Bikas will become famous soon enough. (+50) E.Bikas will become famous soon enough. (+50) E.Bikas will become famous soon enough. (+50) E.Bikas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    supermax- I used to be into cycling very heavily also. I did not ever compete though, I used to do the charity rides for the Tour De Cure for dibietes. I enjoyed both moutian biking and Road biking and have a collection of about 9 high end bikes.

Heres the link http://tour.diabetes.org/site/PageSe...me=TC_homepage

Check it out all of you when you get a chance!

Eric
    Eat Right or Get Left!

EPK Properties LLC

Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This thread is been real good so let me throw in a secret to all the good members in this thread here.

Your 10 day supply of free protein:

Go to the ergopharm website www.ergopharm.net
    Get to the contact us tab.
    Write them a short sweet note saying you want to test out their latest GF pro protein powder, you're from bb.com and u r experience.
    Make sure you send your address
    In all probability chicago guys should get it the next day no questions asked. I got it nxt day.
    Some of my friends in TX and WA got it too.
    You'd get 10 packs of their latest protein in various flavours and imho it ROCKS!
    Can't assure you but if u do get it.... Enjoy my friends
    Proudly Sponsored by BETTER BODY SPORTS!
    Trained by IFBB PRO FAKHRI MUBARAK.

Talking

NOW you tell me... I'm looking across my office at 1 -5 lb. ON Choc mint, 1- 5 lb. ON double chocolate, 1 - 5 lb ON gold standard double chocolate, 1 -5 lb ON Pro Complex chocolate and a 10 lb Enlarge 2 vanilla. Guess what product line was on sale today, and win a prize!
    GG

265 here I come! Again.

Thanks. I was told the Detour bars were good (whey protien) so I have been eating those. Seems like a lot of the bars are using "sugar alcohol." I have no idea what that is, so I avoided the "low carb" / high protien bars with sugar alc. listed in the ingredients.
    Basic info on sugar alcohols: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugar_alcohol

It's not alcohol in the sense that we commonly think of. They don't produce a spike in blood glucose levels as bad as sugar does, so for those of us with slow metabolisms who put on fat easily, they're helpful.

/karp

freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Krzna
    This thread is been real good so let me throw in a secret to all the good members in this thread here.

Your 10 day supply of free protein:

Go to the ergopharm website www.ergopharm.net
    Get to the contact us tab.
    Write them a short sweet note saying you want to test out their latest GF pro protein powder, you're from bb.com and u r experience.
    Make sure you send your address
    In all probability chicago guys should get it the next day no questions asked. I got it nxt day.
    Some of my friends in TX and WA got it too.
    You'd get 10 packs of their latest protein in various flavours and imho it ROCKS!
    Can't assure you but if u do get it.... Enjoy my friends
    I tried this. They replied back to me that they didn't have any free samples available. Bastards!

Danget i wish i had read that before I sent my e-mail!?!
    Eat Right or Get Left!

EPK Properties LLC

SWOLL_BIKER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWOLL_BIKER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWOLL_BIKER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWOLL_BIKER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWOLL_BIKER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWOLL_BIKER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWOLL_BIKER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWOLL_BIKER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    17th Day

That was funny GG hahaha

Well, I weigh myself yesterday and I did go through the same process to rec'v my true body weight.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE>>>> I weigh 217 pounds and that's a 13 pound increase for me. I did weigh myself yesterday but I thought I wait till Thursday to re-weigh myself again and it's the same weight.

I think eating turkey pasta almost everyday on this cycle is pushing the weight up. {Guess what I'm not eating after the cycle} I'm also eating a couple more peanut butter sandwich during this cycle and a lot of nuts. I have been drinking a protein shake in the middle of the night. {Around 2:00am I go to the bathroom}. I read on another board, a guy was actually doing this to increase his size and he had great success with this process but the down side is that you have to go to the bathroom more and loose more sleep. {Unless you learn to hold your urine till the time you get up}

I didn't go to the gym today because I over did the back exercise yesterday. My traps and lats are to sore today. I knew I would have problems doing my shoulder workout today. Yea, I over did the pull-ups yesterday. So, I took a rest today.

Well, I did decide to go for a fourth week on this cycle and end this experiment. I'm still thinking about that new 30mg dose next week.
    THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE IN FAT BULK AND MUSCLE BULK.

Why are their so many out of shape people giving advice about fitness and supplements in the forums?

Why should I listen to your advice? You could be a 400 pound person on a Twinkie diet...SHOW A DAMN PICTURE

My picture is here:

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=226505[/url]

Thumbs up

SB - That's great news. 13 pounds is nothing to sneeze at! A testament to your hard work. Please keep us posted as you go into the 4th week! Could you update us on any sides that you have had? Minor? Just want to get the practical side out for those who are visiting the thread for information other than you want all the women to yourself. Thanks!
    GG

265 here I come! Again.

thovind1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thovind1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thovind1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thovind1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thovind1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A tribute to the premise that no two people are alike...I've just started week two, and I gotta tell you...I can't stop eating. I'm now eating every two hours, and I have to force myself to stop. I've already gained at least five pounds (fluctuating heavily, depending on time of day, diet, of course).

One thing I can say, is that you definitely have to force yourself to take days off, when taking this stuff. I find myself not sore at all the next day, no matter what I do in the gym. I think I've been in six out of seven days this week...definite no-no, I know.

I do have one question...I think I read my answer when skimming through this thread awhile ago, but now that it's pertinent, I can't find it. When you guys up the dosage to 20 mg, do you space it out, or take both pills simultaneously? Thanks, ahead of time.

[Mr_T] has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    NOW you tell me... I'm looking across my office at 1 -5 lb. ON Choc mint, 1- 5 lb. ON double chocolate, 1 - 5 lb ON gold standard double chocolate, 1 -5 lb ON Pro Complex chocolate and a 10 lb Enlarge 2 vanilla. Guess what product line was on sale today, and win a prize!
    GG
    Looks like someone likes chocolate! I love ON's chocolate mint! It tastes like thin mint girl scout cookies.

SWOLL_BIKER: Congrats on 13lbs, that's great! Eating pays off!!!

For those of you who are approaching pct I can't stress enough that you need to keep your calories up to hold on the extra muscle you're going to gain or have gained. I'm eating every 2-2.5 hours because my muscles are craving food. There's always more room to grow. Gotta love it!

SWOLL_BIKER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWOLL_BIKER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWOLL_BIKER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWOLL_BIKER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWOLL_BIKER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWOLL_BIKER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWOLL_BIKER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWOLL_BIKER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Hey GG, you have me laughing out loud at work. hehehhe {I'm at work at this time}

I don't want all the women>>>that would be greedy...I’ll throws some crumbs your way. hehehe.

Hmmm, during my 17th day cycle so far, I only experience back pumps twice but I ate an extra banana and up the Taurine.

I only rec'ved two pimples on my face and they went away 3 days later.

I did hurt my knee because of fooling around with the leg ext machine. {I lifted the entire stack for the first time but it put a lot of pressure on my knee and also I really didn't warm-up that good}

I think pre-cycle is a good idea before taking the Superdrol cycle and I would recommend that process to any kind of cycle. I have been taking fish oil, flax oil, vitamins, and protein shakes for five years str8. I also eat oatmeal everyday because I actually love oatmeal and peanut butter sandwich. I also take a glass or two of that new Minute Maid OJ that have all the stuff needed to keep your heart, cholesterol and immune system in check. {Don't laugh but the government allow them to place it in their OJ for a reason...Their is to many people having those types of problems in the U.S}

I also forgot to mention to you guys...I did a total body cleaning, about two months before I started the Superdrol cycle. I also take a colon drink once a week. I think your body system should be clean once or four times a year because the body goes through so much chemicals and stress during your lifetime...also by cleaning your system, supplements and nutrition can absorb into your system without any problems and you gain a lot of energy. Some people have crap stuck in their system for days, months and even years.

I will keep you guys updated to the very end of my cycle.
    Last edited by SWOLL_BIKER; 07-07-2005 at 07:49 PM.

Why are their so many out of shape people giving advice about fitness and supplements in the forums?

Why should I listen to your advice? You could be a 400 pound person on a Twinkie diet...SHOW A DAMN PICTURE

My picture is here:

Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well, I have to revise my earlier opinion that on SD your gains peak in week 2. I am having my best success, this cycle, now in week 4. I simply destroyed my all time bests on back and shoulders today. Whereas in week 2 I managed some PRs as I maxed out on Lat Pulldowns, Seated Rowing and Shoulder Presses, today I managed to hit 8 to 10 reps on each, for 2 and 3 sets. It wasn't even the numbers but especially the feeling of absolute control over the weight. No doubts, just did it with complete confidence. I'm glad I didn't give up on this cycle while things at home got tough.

Next week, PCT with Nolva, DHEA and Fenugreek again. I know it works for me and I like the results. Afterwards I am thinking about another non-hormonal cycle and finally a cutting cycle with M4OHN. I like to hit it hard with 48 mgs in an extra virgin olive oil solution. Now who can't look forward to having a few extra virgins around.???LOL
    Dutch

For four generations my family has answered the call and served as needed from Europe to Asia to 9/11. We will gladly stand and fight again to preserve our freedom from tyranny.

ChiLLaxing in the Gym Str8tStackN's Avatar
    Str8tStackN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Str8tStackN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Str8tStackN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Str8tStackN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Str8tStackN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Str8tStackN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Str8tStackN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Str8tStackN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Str8tStackN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Str8tStackN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Growing Pains

When you all speak of Horrible Pumps...........What exactly is the deal? Pumps Hurt,but atleast you know your gonna grow. I'd rather have nice sore Pumping workouts then not feel anything. Also, What is the recommended time for cycling this AAS?

to: MR T

Thanks dawg

but

I don't think I can keep up this eating very long. I only stayed with it because of the Superdrol cycle. I was never a mega eater and Superdrol demand that you eat a lot of food, if you’re going to play in its playground. So, if any crackhead wants to re-gain their lost weight from drug use>>>Superdrol will help them gain muscle weight. lol

I do expect to loss some of the new muscle weight because I'm not going to eat turkey pasta all my life. I'm trying to stay dedicated to the end of this cycle or till sweater weather comes back to Chicago.

My picture is here:

To: Str8tStackN

You are making me laugh about the pumps. I'm not flaming you but you have no idea about back pumps. The back pumps are the worst and it feel like someone is squeezing your lower back, with a balloon under your skin...its complete torture

But

The other body pumps are the greatest.

My picture is here:

to: Dutchman

I'm glad to know their is another person doing a fourth week and your strength and size is still going up. What is your dose on the fourth week?

My picture is here:

Novind - I preferred to take my doses split. I took one in the morning and then 1 with a bowl of oatmeal about 1 1/2 hours prior to working out (I work out in the evenings). GREAT results for me when doing it this way.

Dutch - Sounds like you're back to tearing up the gym. Great! Tough times don't last, tough people do. Have you put on mass with this cycle, or are you saving that news til later? I've decided to take your advice and do a 3 week cycle of Ultra Hot prior to my stacked cycle. Since you're the one that's run something like this before, I'm open to suggestions. Keep up the good work!
    GG

265 here I come! Again.

[Mr_T] has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah that back pumps were really annoying. The first time they started I knew that others had experienced them, but it caught me offgaurd. I thought it was something internal causing it.

Novind: I did exactly like GG except I work out in the morning. I think the half-life of SD is like 6 hours so I took them 6 hours apart. When I was taking 30mg I took 20mg in the morning and 10mg 6 hours later.