Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cute girl lifting

I found out about her, guys dont mind that I share her with all of you ? Eh ! Enjoy !

Lena Berntsson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzL57...eature=related (short)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3N2o...eature=related ( long)

anyone have more ?
    Garrett Hills, MS, CSCS, NSCA-CPT
    Exercise Physiologist/Strength Coach

namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would lift her weight..... that didn't make sense.
    *Good guy crew*
    *Cares about people crew*
    *Lifts for Strength crew*
    *MMA crew*
    ++ Positive Crew ++

WarTurtle2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WarTurtle2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WarTurtle2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WarTurtle2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WarTurtle2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WarTurtle2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WarTurtle2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WarTurtle2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WarTurtle2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WarTurtle2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WarTurtle2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Halothane View Post
    I found out about her, guys dont mind that I share her with all of you ? Eh ! Enjoy !

Lena Berntsson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzL57...eature=related (short)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3N2o...eature=related ( long)

anyone have more ?

honestly, for any exercises requiring her to sit down( ex. seated press), i would like her to sit on my face...while she was doing that exercise.
    "I drink weight gainer shakes for fun"

"favorite exercise-concentration curls with Double Quarter Pounder's with cheese"

1RM=40lbs

Bench Press: 40lbs
    Squat:20lbs
    Deadlift:70lbs
    OHP:13lbs

Not like that fake one TheRealMewt's Avatar
    TheRealMewt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealMewt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealMewt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealMewt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealMewt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealMewt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealMewt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealMewt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealMewt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealMewt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealMewt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Halothane View Post
    guys dont mind that I share her with all of you?
    Oh you can share her all you want. You might not get her back, though.