Thread: Albuterol???

RugbyPrincess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Albuterol???

Hey everyone, I have been a memeber on this site for a while but never posted anything just kind of sat back and read alot...I am a member on IFL and just had a question for all of you...Have you ever taken albuterol or have known anybody that has and what where the results from it..I am deciding if this is the one for me or not and would love your feedback. Thank you...

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Cool

Here is a little information regarding albuterol:

Albuterol, like its closely related chemical cousin clenbuterol, is an asthma medication that has been adopted by athletes and bodybuilders as an ergogenic aid. Like clenbuterol, albuterol binds to the so called beta 2 adrenergic receptors found on cells throughout the body. The beta 2 receptors on fat cells activate an enzyme called hormone sensitive lipase. This breaks up stored fat into free fatty acids that are able to then leave the fat cell and serve as a fuel source in other tissues. In athletes the primary target of these fatty acids is working muscle. This is the familiar process we know as lipolysis. Albuterol, like clen, is a potent lipolytic agent. But simply freeing up fat is not enough. Unless the body can burn the extra FFA they will simply be reincorporated into fat. Albuterol has the ability to elevate a person's metabolic rate so these FFA can be utilized for fuel.

Numerous animal studies have shown that clenbuterol increases both muscle size and strength; data supporting these effects in humans are sparse. Albuterol on the the other hand has been shown to significantly increase both strength and endurance in humans (1,2). As an added benfit, albuterol lowers LDL and total cholesterol, while at the same time elevating HDL, the "good cholesterol":

"Significant alterations (P < or = .02) were observed in total cholesterol ([TC] -9.1% +/- 2.5%), low-density lipoprotein cholesterol ([LDL-C] - 15.0% +/- 2.9%), and high-density lipoprotein cholesterol ([HDL-C] +10.4% +/- 3.2%) concentrations, as well as the TC/HDL-C (-17.4% +/- 2.6%) and LDL-C/HDL-C (-22.9% +/- 2.4%) ratios." (3)

4 mg of albuterol taken approximately 1 to 2 hours before a workout allows for peak plasma levels to be reached during the training session. Additionally the much shorter half life of albuterol compared to clenbuterol allows one to benefit from its ergogenic effects during a training session but not suffer the sleeplessness that many clenbuterol users experience. Moreover, the short half life leads to much less beta 2 receptor downregulation than with clenbuterol, allowing one to use the drug daily for longer periods of time. On the other hand, if one is primarily interested in fat loss rather than performance enhancement, one could take 3 or 4 multiple doses of albuterol throughout the day, always of course cutting back if clenbuterol-like side effects are felt.

1 Bottle Of CEM Laboratories Liquid USP Albuterol Sulfate is 30 ML at 6 MG/ML. Measuring for research is simplified as the pump dispensor works out to about 1 pump per MG.

(1) Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2000 Jul;32(7):1300-6. Effect of salbutamol on muscle strength and endurance performance in nonasthmatic men. van Baak MA, Mayer LH, Kempinski RE, Hartgens F.

(2) Aviat Space Environ Med. 2004 Jun;75(6):505-11 Albuterol helps resistance exercise attenuate unloading-induced knee extensor losses. Caruso JF, Hamill JL, Yamauchi M, Mercado DR, Cook TD, Keller CP, Montgomery AG, Elias J.

(3) Metabolism. 1996 Jun;45(6):712-7 Effects of oral albuterol on serum lipids and carbohydrate metabolism in healthy men. Maki KC, Skorodin MS, Jessen JH, Laghi F

Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Umm Well I use to have asthma when I was a lot younger. Kicked it about 3rd grade. Had a lot of inhalers laying around from myself and Bro. So in HS I use to take a puff or 2 before games to open my airways, as well as, it gives u kinda a jitter, and keeps ur edge. Some people say it can make them wayyy to jitery and light headed. Thats prob if you take too many. It is a Bronchodialator. so it is gonna open you lungs up for better gas exchange. I also hear it can help u lose weight. Such has clenbuterol which is related to it also.
    "Pain is weakness leaving the Body!"
    Hooorraahhhh

The only easy day was Yesterday!

I do it Cuz Arnold told me to!

"It's not about the push from behind, or the pull from the front, but the drive from within."

duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    albuterol is awesome, life saver litrerally, if you have asthma (which I am assuming) then you can't go without it. I take it everywhere, and it doesnt make you light headed, its because you breathe in fast and hold your breath while you inhale it. No side effects for me except fresh open lungs. I have been taking it for about 14 years now, and im only 19.

xxJoeCoolxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Great thread.

So if you happen to have a inhaler full of albuterol, what would be the recommended dosages/inhales per day to cut weight? Would you cycle this, if so what would the cycle look like? Is there anything else you suggest to take/or not take while taking albuterol?
    I will not relive The failures of The man I once was

No longer will I let myself Be truly satisfied with the standard ~KSE~

Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ^^^

Good Question! I would Like to find that out myself.
    Hooorraahhhh

"It's not about the push from behind, or the pull from the front, but the drive from within."

thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xxJoeCoolxx
    So if you happen to have a inhaler full of albuterol, what would be the recommended dosages/inhales per day to cut weight? Would you cycle this, if so what would the cycle look like? Is there anything else you suggest to take/or not take while taking albuterol?
    inhaler doses are far too small to induce lipolysis, and the half-life is way too short. get some extended-release tabs and take 2-3/day

i'm on albuterol currently (for fat loss and pre-WO stim), and i dont have asthma. we'll see if it cuts fat.

the brakes. How hard r the tabs to come buy? are they same that someone for asthma would take? Never heard of it in tab form thats why. How has it been workin for ya?
    Hooorraahhhh

poizonn is not very well liked. (-100) poizonn is not very well liked. (-100) poizonn is not very well liked. (-100) poizonn is not very well liked. (-100) poizonn is not very well liked. (-100) poizonn is not very well liked. (-100) poizonn is not very well liked. (-100) poizonn is not very well liked. (-100) poizonn is not very well liked. (-100) poizonn is not very well liked. (-100) poizonn is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by RugbyPrincess View Post
    Hey everyone, I have been a memeber on this site for a while but never posted anything just kind of sat back and read alot...I am a member on IFL and just had a question for all of you...Have you ever taken albuterol or have known anybody that has and what where the results from it..I am deciding if this is the one for me or not and would love your feedback. Thank you...
    Hey! I just finished running a 2 week cycle of 12mg of Albuterol ed split in 3 doses of 4mg every 4 hours. If you're considering taking it look into the recommended dose for females, from my understanding the dosage is different. I chose Albuterol because it seems to be the safer and better option in the Clen vs. Albuterol confrontation.

My stats are: 26 years old, 183cm tall (6'0), 84kg (185lbs). 14,9% BF, 42,3% muscle, 62,1%water (according to the inaccurate weight scale).

I got Albuterol over the counter in a pharmacy, I have asthma and I had bought asthma medication with a prescription before so all I had to say was that my doc told me to try albuterol tabs if the already prescribed medicine wasn't helping me breathe properly when exercising.

I work out 2-3 hours a day, 5-6 days a week. I do 20 minutes of post workout cardio at 140-165 and end up burning around 250cals.

When I started taking Albuterol I first tried 4mg, next day I went up to 8mg split in 2 doses of 4mg, then I went to 12mg split into 3 doses of 4mg and stayed there for the remaining 2 weeks.

My diet was super clean and very low carb/low fat at around 1,500cal per day.

To be honest with you, I didn't notice any significant "bad" sides like shakes, headaches, etc.. I did notice a bit of an increase in strength and cardiovascular endurance when training.

So now after 2 weeks of the cycle I don't notice any significant results in fat loss, despite my cautious diet and training.. Many people say it's not necessary to run Keto if you only do a 2 week cycle, normally people that don't run it with keto just do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

In my case, I wasn't able to get a hold of keto and I have been on asthma treatments for the past months like bronsal injections and symbicort forte, so maybe I should have run keto from the beginning.. (I stopped symbicort to take albuterol for 2 weeks)

Either way, from my experience, no significant sides, no significant fat loss.

I'm taking 2 weeks off now and maybe I'll run another 2 week albuterol cycle at 16mg ed with keto from day 1, since I'm going to go back to symbicort now.

poizonn is not very well liked. (-100) poizonn is not very well liked. (-100) poizonn is not very well liked. (-100) poizonn is not very well liked. (-100) poizonn is not very well liked. (-100) poizonn is not very well liked. (-100) poizonn is not very well liked. (-100) poizonn is not very well liked. (-100) poizonn is not very well liked. (-100) poizonn is not very well liked. (-100) poizonn is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by xxJoeCoolxx View Post
    Inhalers wont do the job, people that use it for sports enhancement or fat loss usually take the oral form of the compound, a "puff" from the inhaler is 100mcg, a dose of albuterol is 4mg, so you would have to inhale 40 times, 3 times a day for it to be equivalent, and still wont get any good results because inhaling it will go directly to your lungs which is different than taking a 4mg tablet orally.

ManintheStreet is just really nice. (+1000) ManintheStreet is just really nice. (+1000) ManintheStreet is just really nice. (+1000) ManintheStreet is just really nice. (+1000) ManintheStreet is just really nice. (+1000) ManintheStreet is just really nice. (+1000) ManintheStreet is just really nice. (+1000) ManintheStreet is just really nice. (+1000) ManintheStreet is just really nice. (+1000) ManintheStreet is just really nice. (+1000) ManintheStreet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Strong bump here. But I like the maths

Originally Posted by poizonn View Post
    My stats are: 26 years old, 183cm tall (6'0), 84kg (185lbs). 14,9% BF, 42,3% muscle, 62,1%water (according to the inaccurate weight scale).

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AH yes nothing like bumping a 9 year old post and posting about things you cannot speak of here.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by poizonn View Post
    Hey! I just finished running a 2 week cycle of 12mg of Albuterol ed split in 3 doses of 4mg every 4 hours. If you're considering taking it look into the recommended dose for females, from my understanding the dosage is different. I chose Albuterol because it seems to be the safer and better option in the Clen vs. Albuterol confrontation.

I got Albuterol over the counter in a pharmacy, I have asthma and I had bought asthma medication with a prescription before so all I had to say was that my doc told me to try albuterol tabs if the already prescribed medicine wasn't helping me breathe properly when exercising.

I work out 2-3 hours a day, 5-6 days a week. I do 20 minutes of post workout cardio at 140-165 and end up burning around 250cals.

When I started taking Albuterol I first tried 4mg, next day I went up to 8mg split in 2 doses of 4mg, then I went to 12mg split into 3 doses of 4mg and stayed there for the remaining 2 weeks.

My diet was super clean and very low carb/low fat at around 1,500cal per day.

To be honest with you, I didn't notice any significant "bad" sides like shakes, headaches, etc.. I did notice a bit of an increase in strength and cardiovascular endurance when training.

So now after 2 weeks of the cycle I don't notice any significant results in fat loss, despite my cautious diet and training.. Many people say it's not necessary to run Keto if you only do a 2 week cycle, normally people that don't run it with keto just do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

In my case, I wasn't able to get a hold of keto and I have been on asthma treatments for the past months like bronsal injections and symbicort forte, so maybe I should have run keto from the beginning.. (I stopped symbicort to take albuterol for 2 weeks)

Either way, from my experience, no significant sides, no significant fat loss.

I'm taking 2 weeks off now and maybe I'll run another 2 week albuterol cycle at 16mg ed with keto from day 1, since I'm going to go back to symbicort now.

Has 7 posts, is red, bumped a thread from 9 years ago

Seems about right

LOL sorry I didn't look at the date, i searched albuterol to see what other users experiences were since i just finished and it didnt do much to me, i came across this post and thought i could share my experience. Anyway i'll have a look at the date next time