Master Mind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dont know what to use.. HELP!!

ive been using whey protine, cretine, glutumin and amino acids for the past 5 months, the question is do i really need to use all of them, or i need smthing else, or nothing?! i need some experts advices plz

djack will become famous soon enough. (+50) djack will become famous soon enough. (+50) djack will become famous soon enough. (+50) djack will become famous soon enough. (+50) djack will become famous soon enough. (+50) djack will become famous soon enough. (+50) djack will become famous soon enough. (+50) djack will become famous soon enough. (+50) djack will become famous soon enough. (+50) djack will become famous soon enough. (+50) djack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cut the glutamine....Add a multi and some EFA's....Eat good.....Train hard....and your set!
    -I don't know anything about music. In my line you don't have to.

Green Buldge/White Blood Review: [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=7328213#post7328213[/url]

why do u think i shd cut the glutumine?? more ppl are telling me to cut the creatine!!!

and what do u mean by multi and some EFA's?? sorry but im new here

monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The scientific evidence regarding glutamine is sketchy at best, although anecdotal evidence might suggest it's worth taking. However many people see it as a waste of money. See here...

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do...ydra?id=461188

EFAs are essential fatty acids (omega 3 & 6 found in fish oil, flax oil, etc.)

Multi just means multivitamin.

Talking

thx dude

BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Master Mind
    ive been using whey protine, cretine, glutumin and amino acids for the past 5 months, the question is do i really need to use all of them, or i need smthing else, or nothing?! i need some experts advices plz

For the love of God, how about you start by using a DICTIONARY first!

bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BackInTheJox
    THey should start selling dictionary's on bb.com.

Question

first of all english is not my native, second i was typing it in a hurry, plus i dont think this forum is an english class... the dudes who replyed me got what i ment, if ur that stupid thats ur own problem...dont come up 2 me tryin 2 be funny coz ur not at all so mind ur business coz u dont know me like that
    Last edited by Master Mind; 05-10-2005 at 05:50 AM.

BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if ur that stupid thats ur own problem...dont come up 2 me tryin 2 be funny coz ur not at all so mind ur business coz u dont know me like that

I'm obviously not the "stupid" one.

By the way, your post reminds me of those sluts on Jerry Springer shouting "you don't know me, you don't know me, I look GOOD!"

Just thought I'd let you know.

Talking

I'm obviously not the "stupid" one.

By the way, your post reminds me of those sluts on Jerry Springer shouting "you don't know me, you don't know me, I look GOOD!"

Just thought I'd let you know.
    HAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE SO FUNNY, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA IM GONNA BURST LAUGHING!!

ummm i guess ur not making any sense here!!!! and u just proved that ur 1 of them lozers who watchs Jerry Springer's show.. and dont u ever call me a slut BITCH....
    Last edited by Master Mind; 05-10-2005 at 10:20 AM.

HAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE SO FUNNY, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA IM GONNA BURST LAUGHING!!

ummm i guess ur not making any sense here!!!! and u just proved that ur 1 of them lozers who watchs Jerry Springer's show.. and dont u ever call me a slut BITCH....

Thank you for solidifying my suspicions that you are indeed an unintelligent imbecile.

Thank you for solidifying my suspicions that you are indeed an unintelligent imbecile.
    got betta things 2 do than playing around with a bitch like you...

GET A LIFE

Like 4th grade English class!

ggogeta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

GET A LIFE
    this guy can't be 22 years old...

Dude this is not an english class BUT it's a place where people communicate. The cleaner the easier.

And please don't say you type your messages in a hurry....

Originally Posted by ggogeta
    this guy can't be 22 years old...

Dude this is not an english class BUT it's a place where people communicate. The cleaner the easier.

And please don't say you type your messages in a hurry....
    look what we got, man i suggest u to shut the **** up and dont get your pussy into dicks conversation....you dont tell me what i say, i say whatever i want whenever i want...

x x x x x x x x x x x x x Valor's Avatar
    Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yo, hes new, chill out, most of the words ur saying wont be in the dictionary anyways...no such thing as a dumb question
    Lifting has become my way of life...

my personal trainer is Cell-Tech Boy

look what we got, man i suggest u to shut the **** up and dont get your pussy into dicks conversation....you dont tell me what i say, i say whatever i want whenever i want...

You seriously are probably one of the most unintelligent, immature posters I've come in contact with.

You are what gives bodybuilding a bad name. Cretins such as yourself are what lead to the common stereotype of bodybuilders being idiotic simians with no capability for rational thought.

Originally Posted by Valor
    yo, hes new, chill out

Unless he's new to THIS PLANET, that is no excuse for his ridiculousness.

Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mastermind - just to get back on the point for a second.

When it comes to basic supps your are in good company with the following.
    • Multivitamin
    • Fish Oil Capsules
    • Creatine

These all have strong scientific support and general anecdotal evidence to verify their effectiveness. Creatine does not however seem to work for everybody equally. Creatine can also be ingested for meat sources. there are other supps which are generally accepted for cutting etc but the above group should do you well.
    Good luck.
    6'2" 220lbs
    330 x 6 Bench
    132 x 8 Weighted Dips
    900 x 8 Leg Press
    -=Transmogrification in progress=-

Farshid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool wazzup guys

first of all dont be rude man just chill and be cool who cares 'bout other's ****in nationality or different ****in languages man.. if someone could say his words clearly he'll get DA answer clearly of course if not thats not anyone's problem.. ANYWAYZZZZZZZzz PAALZZZ..

lets get back to the subject..

if you wanna build big ****in mass like what I got.. u gatta use all these ****s.

Protien, Creatine, Glutamin, Amino Acids, Multi Vitamins, HMB,
    ZMA, Oil (Fish, Seed) capsules, Teststrones and other ****s which I don remember the names now.,,
    anywayz.. see u in hell..
    Don't care about what people say

Believe in yourself and go your own way

Exclamation

damn still replying you down ass bitch??!! **** you just proved what a bitch you are, with all these scientific books quotes you're replying with, so you wanna act like the one ha!!, Aight HOE be my guest, WHAT ABOUT YOU START LEFTTING MY DICK INSTEAD?? would do you MUCH better...

Dia-Tribe and Farshi, thanks alot but some bitches here really need to get spanked..apprecaite your advice..